Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 286.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

    twardy - - General Discussion

    Post

    Exactly that, if you call PvP stomping undergearded alts/newcomers at HT/Nara entrance... thats nyerking low and not fun. A "working" cross server is really anticipated.

  • 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

    twardy - - General Discussion

    Post

    Yup, I love being steam rolled by people in ult gear when im trying to do HT on ma alt wearing GoK gear. Instead of doing 4 runs in ~40min I have to stay there and waste 1,5-2h xD But w/e, I know it wont be "fixed" because nothing is broken. Aion was a pvp game until the moment aion shop started to be a bigger and bigger part of the core game.

  • 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

    twardy - - General Discussion

    Post

    Its almost 3 months Special maintenance 24.10.2018 That cross server issue is a very weird thing. Its like gameforge is trying to wait it out, maybe players will forget and get used to it. This subject is not even Galeas' topic Galeas - Information on main topics In the end Korea doesnt have cross server so there is not really anything to fix.

  • Quote from Vichel1: “I don't have the time to run 50 Naras a week on 10 alts... ” Unfortunately this game is not for casuals. To max your gear/stigmas/deavonian skills you have to play a lot or have deep pockets.

  • I did about 50 runs and had 3 shugos, 2 gold and 1 troll. Maybe its easy when you have few accounts and run 100 naras per week.

  • I have found a solution if some1 is interested. When you log a char... relog and log again. It resets the timer from day before. From this moment event windows works fine and gives coin every 30min. But im not sure about one thing: 5 coins limit resets at midnight or 9:00?

  • Title for speed

    twardy - - Help & Questions

    Post

    Made an alt after 6.2 went live, didnt see any good title.

  • Title for speed

    twardy - - Help & Questions

    Post

    The most powerful in atreia for 40/40 goldpacks?

  • Theres something wrong with this event when it comes to the timer found in the event tab. Logged in, had 16minutes left to get Rusty Coin. 16minutes passed, timer resets but no coin. Timer shows that I need to wait 27minutes for another rusty coin. OK, its relog time. No rusty coin, timer shows 9minutes. Im quite sure it resets at 00:00 or 9:00 but it doesnt reset the timer in the event window.

  • No, some time after 6.2 came out you could store those books from GSS chests. It was patched later.

  • Yup, the event was advertised like the leg lydium was one of the main rewards. Some time later Galeas added the full reward list, because 2x transform contracts are awesome but they could say it in the first place. The worst part of this event is the afk thing.

  • Quote from iSTAN: “Am I the only who who was online for 9 hours on a character and got only 3 coins? how is this even possible? ” I have noticed something yesterday on my alt. Logged in, went to options and event tab. Window popped up. Theres was a timer next to rusty coin. 30 min passed and I have got it and then.... nothing. There was no Rusty coin or timer in the event window. Got nothing after half an hour.

  • We all know how you make these events. 99% chance for junk, 1% for anything usefull. Luna's light needed for crafting means its another promo, not an event.

  • I wish there was at least half of competent guy at gameforge. But im not surprised seeing leg lydium there. In the last chest/ket event/promo we could get 5 fortified serums from opening chest xDDDD What a joke xD

  • Hello I’m Sparx

    twardy - - Introductions

    Post

    The state of the game aswell xD

  • Switch items for tranform

    twardy - - Suggestions

    Post

    Because they want to force you to spend more money in the shop?

  • Switch items for tranform

    twardy - - Suggestions

    Post

    You got what you have paid for. A disapointment. I really hope you have learned your lesson and you wont buy more of that rng stuff from shop ever again.

  • Those Rune keys drop from those 1key chests. Nice way to hide promo behind event

  • Cannot connect to the server

    twardy - - Help & Questions

    Post

    Firewall or any other software? Im getting this ingo when I forget to disable peer blocker.

  • I dont even understand this chest event. You want me to buy a lot of Luna to reset Mirash entries?