Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• For how long will Aion survive in KR? 5, 6, 7.... years?

• How To: Revive Aion Free To Play

Goldiy - - Suggestions

Quote from ZAISHEN: “update the characters movements, the way the skills activate and works, to make them be smooth playing, friendly, modify the skill sounds ” No, aion has one of the best movements, the only thing is that you may stuck somewhere but else theres no other game in this world that has a similar op character movement as aion does. Quote from ZAISHEN: “add new fuction to interact with npcs/items using keyboard key F, to get/take the quest/item/loot rewards faster ” Dude aion aint a …

• Am I the only one who gets more coins than supposed xD? I get on my main always 6-7 coins a day (sometimes its also 5)

• im also a gf defender, i believe in their positive sides

• My cleric feels so Weak

Goldiy - - Cleric

Im probably the only cleric that can ripple insta and 0,5 sec fears

• Lol nice

• By the way. Theres in this rusty coin event this ancient transfor. contract. Is that a rng one or a chooseable one? Because the name of it is different compared to the 2 free ones we get each week in the shop

• Quote from derezzerdawn: “Basically the [Event] Transformation Contract is a nerfed version of the original. Well done ” God dammn the 'normal one' is one of the best contracts you can get in the current patch, the white ones are the "NORMAL" contracts

• I actually really appreciate this Event, its like the pumpkin event from 2017 (Helloween) when we got pretty awesome stuff just for playing the game good job GF, I would even say just make always this event or put in every event SIMILAR rewards because those aint too op but are really rewarding

• Quote from Alibi: “-Gender switch ticket is okay, but i think people would appreciate a plastic surgery ticket way more. Either way this one is whatever ” I dont know since when you play Aion but it's a 60min Gender switch ticket so you can change your char's appearence for 60min lmao. Just change it in 10sec into male and then remake ur char in those 60min as many times as you want into ur female one again, its not that hard. So its basically a 60min 'permanent' surgery ticket

• Switch items for tranform

Goldiy - - Suggestions

Quote from Erifnal: “@Galeas @Senpai what are you thoughts about this Idea, would be a nice gesture towards the community ” What Class are you playing?

• Manastones

Goldiy - - General Discussion

Because a full physical attack set is obviously stronger than a full MP Set

• But pleas!!! The dragon skins without dragon animations x) Because we never had them without the dragon animation and it would be nice to have them either because they look 100x better and not so fancy

• Could we get the dragon weapon skins (Fire, Water, Lightning, Darkness) into the shop (not in a rng box but that we can buy them) ty

• The attack on the ancient temples

Goldiy - - Suggestions

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Goldiy: “What stones are you talking about, ancient or legendary ones? ” he speak about this stonesaionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/166023801 aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/166033802 the problem is not on database 6.2 but 6.5 ” I mean i would be glad achivieng those stones through an event either but the problem is that ult. stones are already rare af and thinking about 100%? They will cost about 200kk on the broker and idk I think it should be 3 leg. or 1 ult one…

• Skins in 6.2+

Goldiy - - PvE

well ok its your opinion but i usually have all this old white gear from sanctum that you could buy before 6.2 and looks like stuff for lvl 10 people from 3.0 i think its cooler if my char looks like trash and being special than someone who has expensive skins or armour but being mainstream xD

• The attack on the ancient temples

Goldiy - - Suggestions

What stones are you talking about, ancient or legendary ones?

• Skins in 6.2+

Goldiy - - PvE

what do you need skins for lmao? Who cares about the look of your character xD

• Well I know a guy that got sita (transform.) from his first free contract

• What I dont get is that you complain about events instead of being happy for at least getting some. I mean ofc. they could give use 30 keys for the S chest per mirash run but we would have in 1 week all daevanion skills and kaisinel and its not what should Happen