Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 343.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Since Luna Light is involved there's a part of shop in there already. The Selection Box is a great possible prize, however you know it won't be easy to get one. I'm waiting for the event official news but it's very likely that you will have to farm the coins somehow, my guess 1x from instances bosses, and then try your luck. So with Luna you are able to reset instances as well.

• Introduction : Grendal

Nuke - - Introductions

welcome and good luck

• A new player - disabled one

Nuke - - General Discussion

I gave you a like and wish you great times in game. Can only suggest you to look into other softwares (for instance razer synapse, corsair icue, logitech gaming software, or the freeware autohotkey) to customize your inputs. Aion also offers an in game macro system, plus the possibility to create your custom skill chains. The macro system is old and quite slow but very useful for repetitive actions. You can even write a delay between skills in there. The custom skill chain system is rather new, …

• The attack on the ancient temples

Nuke - - Suggestions

I think your idea has a chance if you get to simplify it and require less custom coding

• Since you need 100€ for an ancient contract and 1000€+ for a legendary I think you see why they will never do this

• Can we have 6.5 enchant rate

unpopular opinion: nothing much changes (though it's a minimal buff), you still need countless stones to upgrade your stuff

• I clarify what he means and I also would like to know: in Ru they had a different 6.5 update, for instance the change to skills has been slightly different (see: aiondb.ru/news/articles/newbies/375.html) In KR they had an initial 6.5 and then some following updates over the months. Cases: 1) we get Ru-like update (custom) 2) we get incomplete 6.5 3) we get 6.5 + the other minor updates ? I believe 2) is the most likely since we have always followed Kr

• Keys from Ashu Dred are dropping for a single party member, as opposed to what stated in event description. Being a white item you are not even able to set the item to be rolled.

• Sky Aether Key

Nuke - - Event & Shop Discussions

I loved it and made me chukle, that spinning motion is hilarious

• I have found today vow of charge on my glad in nara from a gold shugo, maybe it's low chance but it exists

• With VR reset now you can expect to be almost full ultimate, not sure about being full +15 though... it depends on how many VR accs you have but it's not for everyone yet. But to be at that point (I think you have a couple more ultimate items than me atm) you must also have bought the bundles from the broker before the reset, since you are on a new server. So you must have farmed a lot or bought the extra stones in other ways.

• My ultimate chestpiece has drained me over 150 enchants trying to reach +15. It goes up to +14 every 20/30 stones to then fail every single time. In the end I left it at +14, defeated by rng. On the other hand my helm took very few stones to +15. This game has reached new trolling levels

• reset of the gold packs

Unfortunately Galeas himself already stated that they are not against the people stealing bundles from the broker and that basically we are on our own. I would advise you to trade your stones at the market price and then move your money back by selling any item to your alt. You will lose some kinah on taxes but it's safe

• @Kuroiz Quote from me: “I did cash in during that happy hour to obtain more yellows to fuse (it brought me a couple more yellows), but I also bought countless white contracts (gold sand shop) starting from the beginning of 6.0 to have more "materials" to combine. ” I only bought conctracts. Mb did not specify

• Quote from Enjoykin: “Quote from Nuke: “Please spend your money on something else this year, they don't deserve anything after asking for feedback once again and slapping us with legendary rng box. If you have no clue donate to charity and buy flowers for your mother. ” Did you donate for Sita transformation?Double standarts are so ddouble ” I combined mine with the 1 only attempt I had in fusing 6 yellows around 3 weeks ago. The main issue is if you are ok in supporting legendary rng boxes afte…

• Please spend your money on something else this year, they don't deserve anything after asking for feedback once again and slapping us with legendary rng box. If you have no clue donate to charity and buy flowers for your mother.

• Explain and share ur Exp

Nuke - - Event & Shop Discussions

0*2 is still 0 Don't expect keys dropping like candies!

• Aion Rewind 2018

Quote from Wolx: “Nic did nothing wrong. ” Great reflexes!

• Aion Rewind 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=C8Cxkq19o5M Dear fellow Aion players, This year has brought us many news which have changed our Aion Free-To-Play Wold. A new team is now in charge of directing our favourite game, specifically a new PD - Tom. It's also been quite some time since Galeas has become the main link between us and Gameforge, which has inevitably led to him becoming "The New Nic". In terms of game, we have received a big update 6.0 that has introduced new items and systems, some of which have been …

• So much for the "thank you for your valuable feedback!" Different Aion team, same old story (if not worse!!)