Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• where is the fun in the video? i just see memes where they shouldnt be, thats not funny

• Gold pack rewards

Nootee - - General Discussion

Should we allocate all our rewards from VR before they change to platinerk system?

• Bugs After Maint

Quote from Wassermelone: “Quote from Galeas: “We didn't "nerf" anything we are just implementing the patches we are receiving. ” Quote from Galeas: “Assassin Skill got fixed: [Daevanion] Swift Heavy Attack. ” a skill that have 2k physical dmg, got nerfed to 897 physical dmg and you wanna tell us this is just a fix? ahh wait, other classes still have they broken op skills. where is the "fix"? ” What do u mean? Gladiator is totally balanced with red berserk

• WHY Maintenance 30.10.2018

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from efiku: “@Galeas Hello. After this patch also luna have a small problem with crystals for cannons. When you kill a special mob which drops crystals for you, they won't appear in your inventory. If you don't know about it, please send message to NCSOFT, they need to check this. ” Yes it is reported also. But with the rollback we will be back to old bugged luna giving no flesh unfortunately .... ” I would prefer luna without crystals before luna without flesh lol

• Hi, i would like to know if there is some way to know when world bosses will spawn (location and exactly time) like pages or apps. I know that with the time we could know when they will spawn but in my server elyos had that knowledge 1 week after 6.2 maintenance so its pretty weird because they never fail when bosses spawn and my server is overpopulated by elyos (Hellion) so its hard to get a boss and more when they know exactly the time and the location