Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 334.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lack of content

Buburuza - - General Discussion

Quote from Marius: “Quote from Buburuza: “Isn't lack of content, you can always open world PvP/PvE. Get bored from those? Create a new character. Make alts. Farm kinah. Prepare for next patch. ” [...] open world pvp aint rewarding. [...] ” So you're PvPing only if rewards if not, stay afk? What is the point of doing PvP set then? Try to enjoy the game, after all 6.x it should be like a remind "old times" pvping.

• Lack of content

Isn't lack of content, you can always open world PvP/PvE. Get bored from those? Create a new character. Make alts. Farm kinah. Prepare for next patch.

• Polearm or GS?

Buburuza - - Gladiator

Glad with GreatSword, just please... Let Gladiator with Polearm, that the meaning of Gladiator... Let templars weapon away.

• 7.0 First info

youtube.com/watch?v=MhI9VdQbbLI Arenas are back??

• They should let this error, or nerf chanter heal/dps. Can't chanters have same stats like a Gladiator/Templar, and even more P.def. Wasn't like this in whole history of aion. But now, no comment... Everybody is re-rolling chanter. Oh, and other thing, bring back UD to 1.000. Right now, it look like an useless skill.

• Shield is a weapon. Can't put it at luna for skin.

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Quote from Argentino: “of 280 bags gave me 18 legendary, that's not 10% ” @Hatsuo see this guy? Even worst. Explain how can u get "lots of legendary stones" ? You got just a simple pure RNG by your-side like @Rebel30 (he got like 4 ancients form in like 40 white contracts)

Everyone said it very low chance (there is a video also with 1 guy opened 100 bags got 12 in total), only you said luck. And you said getting everytime 1 or 2 legendary (LOL). I like you're optimistic not realistic.

Quote from Hatsuo: “Quote from Hashtag: “ ” Quote from Hashtag: “ ” Daily 3x ADred + 1x Runat = 28 runs a week and gives lots of legendary stones. (every run u can get at least 2 bundles) ” Stop giving false informations. Opened 40 bags = 0 legendary.

• Quote from Rebel30: “i even stopped stack those on alts I just open them directly and stack on main that's it. I even stopped farm event on 6 chars...cuse its no point I couldn't belive when I saw from 100 contracts...I got not 1 ancient...I was amazed. ” That's the normal rates. You just got insane luck with 4 ancient from 25 contracts.

• 7.0 First info

I wonder they bring back the power of Gladiator, like in 2.x (keep dreaming) Smashing everyone, like chanters doing on 6.2.

• Quote from twardy: “Im glad wihout red zerk, I feel like a man without balls. ” How about chanters without Protection spell? 1st question when somebody invite chanter in group it is: "You have Protection Spell ?" I don't know why people so desper to ask this, before you could do every instance even without this Over-Power skill.. now what? clerics are slacking, bards also? Hellooo...

Pure system based on RNG. Rates are increase. You can really see by doing ancient gear with ancient stones. I've tested many items and I can say you can barely need around 50 stones to do from +10 -> +15, only really bad bad luck can get you more than 100 stones. Finally a good mini-patch for casual players or alt characters.

• Quote from Rebel30: “@Bubu lazy to check I wanted know if I need combine 6x normal diferent ones or 6x normal for example same type. not if I combine large with normal u got my question wrong. ” You cannot combine different category of transformation only same category and only double ones. (e.g. white with white, large with large, and so on...) Did you read what I said? More amount of double on combing = higher chance to get upper transformation. (e.g. combing 5 large(rare) double transformatio…

• Quote from Rebel30: “@Hatsuo for combining u need 4 or 6x of same transformation? or u can put different ones and combine? ty ” Quote from Zergie: “See succes percentages here > aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Transformations ” Somebody is lazy to check it. You only can combine normal with normal, large with large, etc... (minimum 2 for a fuse..., from 2 to 6)

• Quote from Rym: “The original event rewards designed for the overseas region can be found here: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188059070 As the event is an overseas event. ” @Galeas why GameForge re-design rewards? Why it is so hard to gave chance for every players to get ancient transformation contract? (ancient = same speed, same attack speed/cast speed as pre-patch 6.x make game playable with normal speed) Why they gamble so much?

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from esset23: “Quote from Nagrio: “@Galeas Do we will have this as well ? I didn't see you mentioning it. ” Aion1634.jpgThere's this weird morph design, since last maintenance. Who knows. ” It was not requested for now. but that something we will surely at least talk about. Regarding the morphing it is for the upcoming event ” I hope not another [Promo] and hopefully we can quite simple. Since we can get from Boborunerk's Grandiose Reward Chest -> Selection Box of Ancie…

• Quote from esset23: “Quote from Nagrio: “Quote from james17242: “We also will get morph 10 ancient into legendary, and 5 legendary into ultimate. Limited to 10 legendary per week/ 2 ultimate per week. Finally some much needed relief. ” @Galeas Do we will have this as well ? I didn't see you mentioning it. ” Aion1634.jpg There's this weird morph design, since last maintenance. Who knows. ” @esset23 If you find how can we obtain those Boborunerk's Special Coin would be nice to share it. Or anyone …

• Quote from Hatsuo: “Did 4 runs, and got 1 ulti staff and 1 ulti breast. It's just about luck guys. ” You cannot drop ultimate weapon at Prometun Workshop, only armors, bracelet, feather, wings.

• Aethertech open world pvp

Buburuza - - Youtube Videos

Quote from Rym: “It doesn't matter what you saw in another AT I talk about normal classes, look at full ulti glads, templars, sins etc from 6.2 vids. ” I don't know why you bother with this guy/children (w/e it is), since he is just spamming, emote with "laugh on you" or chat with word: "noob, Traaaaaash, 1v1 = noob", etc. P.S. : You can see on fight with gladiator he cut his video because he start spamming. "Traaaaaash" AT, you know it is harassment to spam emotes with 'laugh', you can get time…