Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 115.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Noctis: “I might be late but I'd really advice to keep form scrolls until 6.5. Pretty much all Transformation Collections require new 6.5 added forms to be completed. ” Only new legendaries matter for the collection, and all old legendarys + Kaisinel... Which you won't be seeing from these scrolls anyway so fire away

• Quote from esset23: “Quote from Divine: “Tradable contracts ? Good for ppl who have kinah but no aion coins. So for f2p players. I wonder how much they go for ingame though and if it bumps gold pack price ” Those won't be cheaper than 12 375 000, for sure. If you need more contracts, just buy them on your alts. You have 11 chars for that. ” Those are different scrolls with lower % at the good forms tho. But yea, the price will definitely be stupid in comparison to GP price, or it will inflate GP…

• Quote from Rym: “It costs 49 Aion Coins is you scroll down the Customization tab. It's 79 coins in the highlight only. ” Somehow i think that now that its mentioned, it will be removed quickly / fixed from teh Custom tab xD

• Quote from Accuracy: “Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Xenomorph: “What is the difference between Bundle of special transformation contract and the contract we have for 49 coins? ” I guess you can trade the bundle? If not, the scroll inside has 0% difference, so basically you are buying 5x white, maybe a green.That bundle makes absolutely no sense in value. 10x Legendary stones are valued around 60kk in kinah, and with 900coin, you can make that amount 3 times. Rune scrolls arent worth jack 98% …

• Quote from Xenomorph: “What is the difference between Bundle of special transformation contract and the contract we have for 49 coins? ” I guess you can trade the bundle? If not, the scroll inside has 0% difference, so basically you are buying 5x white, maybe a green. That bundle makes absolutely no sense in value. 10x Legendary stones are valued around 60kk in kinah, and with 900coin, you can make that amount 3 times. Rune scrolls arent worth jack 98% of the time. Legendary lydium, EVERYBODY ha…

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Scarlettfox: “@Galeas , what is the possibility on a near future to get a transformation suitable to your class only , instead of the random pick ? Thank you ” I don't have specific info about such a plan but as always I'll suggest it Just something that came to my mind, don't forget that getting multiple transformations will be useful for 6.5 too ” Not really, all the ''extra stat combos'' that are good, require Ancient + legendary... Best ones need kaisinel or BR…

• Quote from Rebel30: “Anyone here got legendary so far from this event? ” Quote from HairyStorm: “ye ppl got legendary, few times on chat was tahabatas sitas. wihtout fusion. during this event and before too. and with fusion too. ” Not possible. The Transformation contract from the coins (The normal one) has 0% chance of legendary. They might of gotten the lege one from the Rune Special contracts you get 2x free a week. BUT They 100% DID not get them with the event scrolls as those do not have Le…

• Quote from Applepie: “Can we have Rukibuki Circus event this year please? It was quite a while since last time we had it and i would love to get some ariate wings for alts ” Thats the worst rewarding out of them all >,< im sure they would put those wings in the shop is you ask nice enough! If we are going to get shugo again, like we probably will... Pease don't let it be the old Tomb version, give us the Vault as its much more fun, less time consuming.

• Quote from Tornheim: “Which Genesis crystal PvP gear is better, +5 legendary or +15 ancient? I'd say +5 legendary but I'm not sure. ” For purely DMG purpose, LEGE weapon, Wings, All armor //// +15 ancient Accesssory (as Anci or lege neither have Magic attack/physi att stat, only the PVP,attack would enhance DMG making the +15 better. But everything else is better in the lege.

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Alucinor - - General Discussion

Quote from sharlata: “106 anc. stones on ancient sash +10. result = +10 1 time was +13 ” Similar result but worse waste for me. Legendary no notable difference after +10.. But then again 3% increase in RNG is basically like no increase what-so-ever... So its great for Ancient (aka alt gear) but other than that nothing.

• Quote from SmoothZiga: “Its a free contract for almost NO work so stop complaining... =) ” Yes, free contract, that has much greater potential at being terrible or completely pointless for your class than it has of being 1 of the 3 forms that actually matter a damn. Basically a spit in the face at that point ''Heres your ancient you cheapo, only one you getting after 4 months of being slower than ever in aion just trust your rng!'' Sure. Would rather do 1x kill 100,000 mobs for 1x selectable anc…

• Quote from Rebel30: “Its a free ancient contract....so whats the problem....if u stack all those 2 contracts from the rusty coin event u should another 1 ....for sure ” Not helpful as dublis are a real chance. So people will still be running with completely wrong class Ancients. With event like this, it should of been 100% selectable ancient.

• Gotta agree with @Noctis, would rather have the morph than whatever it is that is your ''idea'' of ''rewarding'' for hero trials i'm sure no player ever will agree. The morph and the 7.0 KOR stone exchange rates are exactly as they should be and as the developer intended it to be. For you to meddle with it or change any rates just makes the game worse than what its potential is as your meddling usually does. Just move on to monetize Kaisinel and ulti stones with RNG for income as i'm sure you wi…

• Quote from [NICK]xkoma007x: “Quote from Senpai: “Quote from [NICK]xkoma007x: “Anyone know how much ancient craft needs to one ulti crit ? ” It is RNG-based. I have had procs fail over 10 times in a row and sometimes proc succesfully multiple times in a row. ” That is mean. If i am unlucky with enchanting pvp gear , and also unlucky in crafting, i have never get pvp set ? ” You'll 100% get it eventually.... When its 7.0 and its already outdated garbage!

• Quote from twardy: “I dont even understand this chest event. You want me to buy a lot of Luna to reset Mirash entries? ” Yes, yes they do... Since the boxes quite literally never give those good keys, the entire event is for A) P2W people to get the nice boxes and B) to make you waste all your luna from VETs for the worst benefiting instance kinah/item wise. clever.

• Quote from Keymaker: “I think for now set it to auto-distribute white...that way it's random for the group ” Does that work on dred tho? Any loot change setting for that matter?

• ''Drops with a set chance from First Mate Angira in Ashunatal Dredgion for all in the group.'' This is broken, confirmed drop in 2 out of 3 runs... Only first looter is able to get it.

• Quote from Rym: “Quote from Vichel1: “You spoke about "long term goals". The key of those long term goals and how to make them appealing is making the reward not be something that has a chance to be in vain. Your game is losing players and this will not fix it. ” What long term goals? I see people running around in legendary and kaisinel form (fully unlocked and transparent transformation). Yeah I'm not kidding we have people with fully unlocked Kaisinel through the transformation system. I know…

• Quote from Hashtag: “Went mirash saw drop rate is pathetic as always, wont go again. Big thank you for nothing ? How about collect 100 keys, trade the keys for choosable ancient transform ? How about that ? Woila good event - noone complain. Hard isnt it ? ” That would literally make this event instantly super good, and even reasonable as it would still need a good amount of time and work.

• Event for free 2 players, is completely not worth it, the lege items, while not being that good lege cus cannot re-identify, are too costly in the alchemy insignia to be even worth it for alts. BUT i need answer for 1 important part... You don't need to tell the % at which the Ancient Transformations are in the boxes, but DOES (A) and (S) box have same % for the Ancient? And S just better in some items and quantity (And ulti pvp only from that) @Sita @Galeas