Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

failboat - - General Discussion

when pigs fly

• Lack of content

if you sum them up (you also forgot arenas, tower) it will take you more than 2-3 hours daily, which should be the time allocated by normal people, and not 24/7 as nolifers who have nothing better to do.

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Ydri: “if my memory serves me, was a time when EU was faster than RU with new patches even with a large number of translations ” yep, you're confusing it with na. on innova they were always faster, sometimes even half year ahead in other ncsoft games, compared with na. but it's always the same story. we have 4.x people complain that is bad and about not having 5.x. they get 5.x they complain we don't have 5.x+. kr get 6.0, people complain that 5.x is bad and we want 6.0. people get 6.…

• 6.2 First Info

if those koreans have to look up in the shop for stuff and not in the game (on top of their premium they pay), you know the game has turned into a wrong direction, no matter if it's cheap for them. i do have some accounts with 80gp, mostly farmed as f2p, it's not hard to achieve if you dedicate some time. i didn't play much of this patch to buy gp (just here and there and events) but you can still manage to buy stuff if you dedicate your time to the game. so in a way we do have equal chances. if…

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Lemonzz: “With the difference that you can buy what you want in the quna shop. If you want kinah - you can buy kinah, if you want legendary enchantment stones - you can buy legendary enchantment stones cheap. And as I know those enchantment stones you buy in the quna shop are also tradeable (so also the f2p player have their advantages from this system if u cant understand). ” quna didn't come out of nowhere. if you can't understand that you're one of the many, fooled by those preachi…

• i think those are for really lazy players, with money. i don't think they want the majority of players to buy them.

• Hello I’m Sparx

failboat - - Introductions

yep, rip your #1 spammer

• Quote from Rebel30: “^ I agree to this....this should be prolonged so u can get x2 boxes. on na I saw a thread 1 guy opened 7xx contracts and got 24 ancients... meanwhile here people open1xx and get 0 ancient...wtf ” and there have been cases on stream from NA with opening 100 from the shop bundle and being all white but getting once ancient by combining them. rng is always like that.

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I haven't touched 6.2, just pointing out the flaws that have yet to be fixed, I'm sure Gameforge will fix them eventually and contracts / enchants will be easier to get, it's just the speed at which they fix things that bothers me.It was the same with 5.* at the beginning of the patch it was pretty awful but the mid to late part of the patch was pretty good in my opinion, I had fun. So I don't go offtopic here I'll point out an underlying issue with events and Gameforge t…

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

ru has deviated from standard na/ru or even kr long ago

• use the other event, only need to login every day and get your 2 items. you will get one guaranteed yellow transform but it's too late if you didn't do it. try and fuse 6 white contracts for green then 6 greens for a yellow. i got one like that.

• 7.0 First info

if you get slowed down by something, it's not useless anymore

• great event so far. also made me play a bit more since i barely played in the last couple of months. my main account got 4 ancient transforms, my alt account 0. such rng. i hope we get this event again in the future. what i don't like is the random skin parts we get, which is ugly anyway.

• 7.0 First info

are they serious with those changes for assassins? all the damage increase is done to all useless, excuse me, magic skills. are they supposed to fill the gaps when you run out of skills on rotations?

• Quote from Neverfelt: “Quote from Accuracy: “It's like 3 months late to call it quick ” Actually it's 4 months, not 3. And when 6.2 launched it had a lot more population than it has now. ” neither 3 or 4 months since events are separate content that needs to be localized and usually not part of the big patches. at least there are some events here, unlike some other publisher that forgot about it and focus on mobile.

• 7.0 First info

Quote: “In the last few years the difficulty and strength of other classes got balaced or buffed and the survivabilty of the sorc remained or lowered. Sorcs do not have sprint skills and the only ccs they have had are reduced to the point of absurdity. ” you can make the same argument about sm.

• 7.0 First info

your argument is that the glad is retarded and the sorc has more stigma slots and transforms? they are on equal foot but nice trying.

• Quote from Kuroiz: “A bit late info but apparently B&S is getting updated to UE4 in 2019 with better graphics and optimizations. So since B&S and Aion are both NCsoft titles, maybe UE4 for aion in 2020 ? game is already beautiful but still one can dream ! ” you forgot to mention the update is happening on 1st april, 2019 please, don't take rumors as facts. there is nowhere in the bns community any source for this, only some rumor that started when the new mobile games were presented last month, …

• 7.0 First info

Quote from esset23: “Quote from esset23: “Quote from Torial: “Quote from esset23: “I see NCSoft is inspired by Hero Trial and made their own achievement system in 7.0 ” What are you referring to ? ” 4gameforum.com/threads/728854/page-14#post-9942944 ” Ok, powerbook got some SS.L_01220181127154624.jpg ” aren't hero trials something that korea had like a year ago or more?

• 7.0 First info

@Sophisticated how comes that you can spot sorc players from miles away? obviously they assume that the other player have never played their class. or make it so that you have no idea what a sorc is even playing aion for almost 10 years. you're a complete noob and you will never understand their class. after they mastering their super complicated class in aion, any real life obstacle will seem like a joke to them and they are able to comprehend quantum mechanics and fly to the stars. yeah, this …