Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best moment back on 3.0 when my almost general sin got banned xd

• Quote from Buburuza: “They should let this error, or nerf chanter heal/dps. Can't chanters have same stats like a Gladiator/Templar, and even more P.def. Wasn't like this in whole history of aion. But now, no comment... Everybody is re-rolling chanter. Oh, and other thing, bring back UD to 1.000. Right now, it look like an useless skill. ” Its not uselss. Gods of rng love it xd

• 7.0 First info

Potatosin - - General Discussion

Thats 7.0 alex?

• 6.2 First Info

I know but i guess a better way to get stones is directly buy them cuz in broker they cost a fortune xd

• 6.2 First Info

Tbh 5-10 stones per week are trash for p2w players too. Cuz u cant get stones 100% even from shop atm xd

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Senpai: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “and yes you own us big compensation for the whole mess since the updat ” They owe us a big compensation ? We are getting so much kinah from instances (10kk from 4 gardens that can be done in an hour on badly geared characters) and are getting 2 free weekly transformations and you want more compensations? ” I have full ulti atm and dessert fox since first month so i dont complain but dude Are u for real now?? U r so blind to see 10kk from gok is nothin…

• Quote from Hatsuo: “Quote from Hashtag: “Not really. Im not complaining the 6.5 are good if your a new player with yellow gear i agree. ” A new player can do 3-4 parts legendary gears easily in one week easily. Quote from Hashtag: “Why not ? Because 5 - 10 legendary stones peer week is a meme itself ” Daily 3x ADred + 1x Runat = 28 runs a week and gives lots of legendary stones. (every run u can get at least 2 bundles)Plus: 4 lakrum siege and 1 divine siege. Plus: regular treasure chests that u …

• 450 legendary stones for leegndary gloves +10 to +15. Then we can talk about rng xd

• in nergal we are poor no money overthere (

• im still waiting for admins to confirm something once. thanks

• Quote from Sparx: “The real reason behind missing minpatches is, that korea bundles a patch for all overseas regions on a set date. Everything after will not be included in that bundle and added in the next patch. We had an exception with 5.8 and a lot more minipatches, just because 6.0 changed the game in a way where the additional patches for the old content would be irrelevant and never playable for overseas regions. We can ask for some content from newer versions, but its the descision of NC…

• thanks for the answers boiz. i just hope an admin can confirm aswell. in my opinion since 6.5 in KR is done and full its better if we get the full 6.5 patch+ updates in one patch from KR

• Hello ive heard a lot of things lately like EU wont get the full 6.5 patch and it will be like in RU. With some adjustments(?). I know its just something i heard but can anyone from the staff team confirm that we get the full patch that was on KR?

• Order of gear enchanting?

Potatosin - - PvP

Quote from The_Link: “Thank you all for the interesting discussion! I have now upgreaded the chest (went quite nice). I think next will be leg or hat... and for accessoirs i am considering to get some more noble ulti earrings/rings (till they are up to get encanted) atm i have ~150 echants + some kinahs left, but if RNG comes into play that can be worth nothing at all (therefore the ensurement with the crafted acces) ” dont trust rng bruh xd. I spent over 400 stones for my gloves xd

Potatosin - - PvP

Quote from Lemonzz: “Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from Watchcat: “Quote from Kuroiz: “hmmm sees nergal, sees ulti bow +15 wings and boots, checks out. pepehands ” I have seen a lot of people with at least 3-4 ultimate genesis and rest ulti noble parts in nergal. There are even people with almost 90% of gear ultimate genesis. ” me xxd ” Dont go the wrong way @The_Link . You need to save at least 1500 legendary enchantment stones and then you can enchant all parts on the same day. ” ,Hahahaha

Potatosin - - PvP

Quote from Watchcat: “Quote from Kuroiz: “hmmm sees nergal, sees ulti bow +15 wings and boots, checks out. pepehands ” I have seen a lot of people with at least 3-4 ultimate genesis and rest ulti noble parts in nergal. There are even people with almost 90% of gear ultimate genesis. ” me xxd

Potatosin - - PvP

Quote from Parry: “Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from Parry: “Yes thats why is better do first armour parts (chest and legs at least) than neck and earring, and yea dw i have full ” i know u do and gz. havent met u in arena anytime though. would be fun.Looking forward to )tbh boots are a must cuz speed XD ” Yea, i meant after weapon, wings, and boots,For me the order is like: weapons, wings, boots (he already has), than chest, legs, neck, earrings (bracelet and feather are good, but are more defe…

Potatosin - - PvP

Quote from Parry: “Yes thats why is better do first armour parts (chest and legs at least) than neck and earring, and yea dw i have full ” i know u do and gz. havent met u in arena anytime though. would be fun.Looking forward to ) tbh boots are a must cuz speed XD

Potatosin - - PvP

Quote from Parry: “Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from Parry: “Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from Desperation: “I would say better to go full armor first: it gives attack, defence, crit/acc stats. Maybe accessories are better, but you need to have them +15 to get max pve attack. Otherwise (imo) leg+15 accessories are better than ulti +0+5 ” no they are not.+15 legendary earing 176 pvp atk(no stats attack) . +0 ultimate gives 132atk +75 pvp atk = 208 atk +0 ” If +15 ultimate earring has 205 pvp atk …

Potatosin - - PvP

Quote from Parry: “Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from Desperation: “I would say better to go full armor first: it gives attack, defence, crit/acc stats. Maybe accessories are better, but you need to have them +15 to get max pve attack. Otherwise (imo) leg+15 accessories are better than ulti +0+5 ” no they are not.+15 legendary earing 176 pvp atk(no stats attack) . +0 ultimate gives 132atk +75 pvp atk = 208 atk +0 ” If +15 ultimate earring has 205 pvp atk in total, how is possible +0 has 208? xD ”…