Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wheel of Destiny

Celes - - News - Community

Win some valuable items in the AION Shop from 20/12 to 9/1 Slider_shopnews_WoF.jpg Greetings, Daeva! Visit the AION Shop from 20/12 to 9/1, give the Wheel of Destiny a hefty spin and win some great prizes! With a little luck, you could even land some super rare items such as the [Rune] Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone, the [Rune] Ancient Transformation Contract, the +10 Snowflake, the Gold Pack (30 days) and the Classy Solorius Cloak. Simply click on the Wheel of Destiny in the AION Shop to get a …

• I have tried to catch some Shugos from Aion Team, but at this moment still waiting for answer/confirmation. If we won't manage to share info today, then Galeas (or me, but he should be back soon) will try to clarify it as soon as we got detailed information on this matter. Thank you for your patience.

• Minced meat AGAIN? oh cmon!

Celes - - General Discussion

Quote from twardy: “Did you at least tweaked the drop chance? Higher chance ofc. ” Yes, it was adjusted.

• The Moon Festival

Save the festivities and be rewarded with fantastic items! dfe9223855cb4caa7b39d27ae9e3ec01e119cd07.jpg We are grateful for the feedback from the AION Community regarding the latest Moon Festival and we have adjusted the event accordingly: from now it will be easier to receive the event item [Jakunerk] Minced Meat. Enjoy! Save the Moon Festival from 21/11 to 12/12 and grab valuable items. You can look forward to rewards that include the Tetragon Hopper Box, the Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone, t…

• Your November Adventure

Faster Levelling for Returners and Newcomers! e75f7f3ab744a699ceca036ad7d4cefc77ae0ffe.jpg Exclusive to returners and newcomers: earn valuable equipment in our two autumn events which turn the cold and grey November into an exciting adventure. be241769e5171af98a0e1447aa83debf603edee7.jpg 9ede657bcd7005f01f99a6bec2cb4d7ab7c91e9f.jpg d9985c149633d798e73aaa05f1e46319835e7cd3.jpg Welcome, new Daeva! Running: 21/11 to 12/12 New players will receive prized items such as the Legendary Weapons Selection…

• Maintenance 21.11.2018

Celes - - News - Game

maintenance_mecanicien.pngThis Wednesday, November 21st, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. [Events] - [Event] Kinah Drop - stays active until further notice. - [Promo] The Shugo Game - will be deactivated. - [Event] The Moon Festival - will be activated (until 12.12.2018). More information can be found here. - [Event] Welcome, new Daeva! - will be activated (until 12.12.2018). More information can be found here. - [E…

• The Daeva's Tavern

A message from NCSOFT on Update 6.0 1751158403cc472e41dc05f9c700d971299e2615.jpgGreetings, Daeva! In this episode of the Daeva Tavern, Galeas is presenting an exclusive statement from NCSOFT, developers of AION. Check out the video and hear more on the philosophy of AION’s biggest update from Chief Content Designer Woo-young Choi: youtube.com/watch?v=DJK8GkDoCd4

• Dear players, In order to give a better balance to the game, the probabilities for the “Terrific Transformation Chest” will be changed. Indeed, the chances for getting the ultimate transformation potion have been to high and the ancient transformation potion that should have also been part of the rewards was missing. This will be changed today and the shop will also be updated accordingly. Also, as the ultimate transformation potions are now in the game, we’d like to let everybody experience thi…

• Quote from Akyraan: “Quote from Celes: “Quote from esset23: “I'm missing 783kk cuz of this mess. ” If you indeed haven't received the exchange for Estimas, when please contact Game Support. ” i m pretty sure he got the gold bars, but he is talking about the kinah's from the gold bars. should we really contact support for missing kinah from exchanged gold bars on monday (late exchange for estima gold bars)? ” If you meant not getting planned exchange at all (like no Gold Bars at all), then yes. I…

• Quote from Buburuza: “@Celes I like how GameForge fast react for "good bugs" and ignore "bad bugs" once again. Well done boys. ” I see you guys really like my quotation marks with "good" and "bad" bugs ( ) , but my intention was to remind us all, that yes "kinah sell bug" regardless of being seem as beneficial or helpful , is still considered a bug and as a bug will be fixed. I understand, that in your opinion some beneficial bugs should have been left in game for longer time and others should b…

• Quote from roflatgf: “As @Celes wrote "All Bonus instances are normally only used for Internet Cafe Users in KR version and we use them only as "event instances". So they should not have normal entries." So again WHY good bugs which somehow benefit's free to play game of all players got fixed immediately while BAD BUGS are not !? Availability of Garden of Knowledge (bonus) in Server Wide Group list should be considered as BAD BUG acording @Celes sentence above ... Why Inventory Sell is "Fixed" b…

• Aion 6.2 Mirash Bonus

Quote from roflatgf: “Availability of Garden of Knowledge (bonus) in Server Wide Group list should be considered as BAD BUG according @Celes sentence above ... Why Inventory Sell is "Fixed" but that is not? ” Only info I can share atm is that the Garden (bonus) being available is reported to NCSoft and we hope to get a fix soon too.

• Aion 6.2 Mirash Bonus

Quote from netoulas: “just i wanna ask when you will fix mirash bonus npc to can go there also? ” All Bonus instances are normally only used for Internet Cafe Users in KR version and we use them only as "event instances". So they should not have normal entries.

• Win on the Wheel of Destiny

Play for valuable prizes in the AION Shop from 4/10 to 18/10. Slider_shopnews_WoF.jpgGreetings, Daeva! Visit the AION Shop from 4/10 to 18/10, give the Wheel of Destiny a hefty spin and win some great prizes! With a little luck, you could end up winning some rare items such as the Weda Minion Contract, the Form Contract, the Karemiwen Minion Contract, the Bundle of Class A-C Minionite or the Assassin's Outfit. Simply click on the Wheel of Destiny in the AION Shop to get a spin. After purchase, t…

• Quote from esset23: “I'm missing 783kk cuz of this mess. ” If you indeed haven't received the exchange for Estimas, when please contact Game Support.

• Quote from NoaimDeyla: “@Galeas can you please clarify whether or not the contract will be lootable for every party member or people will have to roll? ” The contracts are lootable only once per party, not per party member. Quote from Kebap: “Quote from NoaimDeyla: “@Galeas can you please clarify whether or not the contract will be lootable for every party member or people will have to roll? ” and its 100% drop per boss kill or APES rng? ” As per info in the announcement: contracts can drop (not…

• Special maintenance: 04.10.2018

Celes - - News - Game

The maintenance is now over and servers are back online smile.png

• Special maintenance: 04.10.2018

Celes - - News - Game

maintenance_mecanicien.pngThis Thursday, October 4th, we will perform a special maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CEST. [Events] - [Event] Fun in the new Region - still active until 10.10.2018 - [Event] The Moon Festival - still active until 24.10.2018. - [Event] Birthday Party - still active until 03.10.2018 [Bugfix] - All Arena times for level 76-80 characters are now the same as the level below - Fix: Transformation contract cost in Gold Sand Sho…

• Quote from Hizamaruu: “do they really need patch from KR to fix that? ” Yes, we do need fix patch from Korea (we don't change staff manually just like that ourselves, most of the time NCSoft has to provide us with settings or scripts) and we are all this time in contact with them. Hope soon we will be able to share info.

• Hello, I have checked with the Aion Team and it was not planned to give out additional Kinah for the Estima exchange. We apologies for the misunderstood in this matter.