Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pet Bag Expired

BoroBeast - - Help & Questions

Did what u guys said , sent a ticket to support and got an almost immediate answer and my items inside the pet bag back, so i think the easier solution is just to contact the support as u guys said and they'll fix it.Ty all

• Pet Bag Expired

Quote from twardy: “You have to find another pet with the same amount of slots to be able to recover your items. You can always try sending a ticket to support. Maybe they can/will recover them. ” Dont have money to buy another pet cuz the only ones avaiable are from the Aion Shop, any other ideas ?

• Pet Bag Expired

imgur.com/a/zia1Gdn My pet bag 30 days expired with items inside, where can i get the items back from? I dont understand this text. Help?zia1Gdn

• What do u guys think is the best combination to try and get an Ancient Transformation ? 6 larges ? 4 ? 2 ?.Share ur experience if u got an ancient by fusing.

• Did the mirage with 4 chars and got 26 keys and for my suprise i opened the regular chests and still have 0 fancy keys.How can F2P players can even try to have a chance in the ancient contracts transformation if we cant even get enough keys to try to open 1 time cuz i believe u need atleast many tries .. Is this one more of those "PROMO" disguised as an event ?

• As galaes mentioned he's not in charge of the shop and hasnt said anything about the Legendary Contractcs in the shop. Can someone from higher rankings say anything about this? Its not fun to go runatorium against a team full of legendaries while ur team still has larges...world pvp is overrun by legendarie transforms guys, the others just afk in the spawn. Was it worth it for u gameforge to include this in the shop when before that u said that you were sry and bla bla bal... PvP is dead until t…

• The worst part is we wont get any good event for 1 month until this crap is over

• Is the time table correct it started at 9am cet 24.12.18? Is the event active during the time? It seems it isnt ...

• [Event] Hungry Magpie: the chances to drop keys on monsters will be increased on the following dates from 09:00 am CET => 24.12.2018 -26.12.2018 / 31.12.2018 - 2.01.2019 / 6.01.2019 - 7.01.2019 Can you confirm its working ? Cuz from all the shared experience from the others in the other post ,its not.. ? @Galeas

• [Event] Hungry Magpie: the chances to drop keys on monsters will be increased on the following dates from 09:00 am CET => 24.12.2018 -26.12.2018 / 31.12.2018 - 2.01.2019 / 6.01.2019 - 7.01.2019 978 mobs 0 keys. All said.Cya

• Do manastone event

BoroBeast - - Event & Shop Discussions

What about implementing a manastone event? New servers can't buy manastones via gold sand shop and the droprates of the good ones are "bad" Think about it and leave a reply if you want to see an event like this too.

• Can we save the dices for the next board or they will disappear ? If so how and where to save them ?

• The quest is supposed to be available only 1 time per day ? @Galeas

• Block Nergal Asmo side transfer @Galeas .

• It was said that it's a promo, not meant as an event.

• Can anyone clarify to me what is a "Promo" event ? Cuz it seems to be extremely p2w.

• Quote from Senpai: “A 100% chance on a tradable key would be way too OP. If the chances are too low in your opinion people can keep on writing that here (not the same person spamming it ofcourse). Constructive feedback is always welcome and is the reason why these threads exist. ” Make aion shop keys tradable, make instance drop keys 100% non tradable. too low % ... if it stays like this, more ppl will call the game p2w because of the obvious reasons..events where the good rewards are only avaia…

• platinerk E.T.A?

BoroBeast - - General Discussion

With the new platinerk can you guys give us a hint if there will be ancient contracts to know if its worthy it to invest on goldpack or not @Galeas

• Stigmas

You want new players to return ,but where will they get the stigmas ? from tower of challenge/mirash refuge?? or the super expensive stigma selection box from broker? Why not add an option to buy them from this current event with the bouquet of illusion?

• Arena of Cooperation

Just a sugestion, you guys have some "trouble" and now and then when a maintenance appears the rank for coop disappears. Can you pay any atenttion to this? 1 solution would be do maintenances monthly but that puts a lot of stress of the servers... Anyways , the rank is resetted yet again.Do something.