Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 143.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

[NICK]papichulo - - General Discussion

i dont argue for more p2w man....lol...i argue for more comon sense from both the players and gameforge. I guess the meme about not arguing with "people" on the internet is true... im out

• 6.2 First Info

thats nice man,that video is from 25/07/2018 here a video 3 months later youtube.com/watch?v=L3jfu_QUvZc&t=84s 4:49 wich only shows he had more experience with the game and realized the game mechanics. Maybe in your eyes i dont know anything about this subject, but if you notice, im only calling for a middle ground, and some comon sense. wich despite you claiming your words are "the truth and common sense", they do seem very lacking of such. I never claimed for us to be every player p2w, but unl…

• 6.2 First Info

@Ydri im not sure if your reply is to me, but if it is then you clearly miss my point, you talking about them getting some of the things they are getting from events, and i stated that events are not part of the game core design. The core desgin is p2w yes. What this means is, when the developers were together, figuring out how 6.0 was going to be and what they would implement in the game, they were deciding about aions gameplay etc. There is a concept now that companys use, Bioware, activision,…

• 6.2 First Info

you can argue all you want, but the current formula is a recipe for disaster. has i said in another post, what u guys want, an aion free from p2w is not how the game is designed, and its creating allot of friction with the comunity. Examples: 1- You level fast. No need to waste your time lvling up, no, the developer wants you lvl 80 asap so that you get your gear and start go to shop asap. 2- We had scrolls for years, all of a sudden the very basic stuff you need to spend money on. 3- Enchant st…

• (@mods i tried to find a forum where i could put this but there is no feedback post so ill leave it here?) Tbh i think there is a big problem with Aion Eu. we dont want it to be p2w, but the games core is designed to be p2w. And not the kind of p2w here in Eu either, but rather like in korea. Sywo first said it, this patch is suposed to be chop chop u get x amount of stones, u enchant, u pvp a little / gear alts etc, and then comes another patch. chop chop again. First time he said it i was skep…

• Quote from twardy: “Quote from failboat: “i think those are for really lazy players, with money. i don't think they want the majority of players to buy them. ” Not lazy, stupid. With 1500 aion coins you can buy 15 gold packs. You sell 15 gold packs for 25mln kinah each (deyla ely). Lets say you get ~330mln from that after taxes. ~5-6mln kinah per pvp stone/bundle gives more than 50 stones. I dont count lydium, fragments and white transforms... because they have zero value. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ” Exactly wh…

• 124.75€ for 10 Legendaries 200€ if you buy 5k pack for 50 legend stones what can be said about this insanity despite having tons of it, you not getting my money sirs.

• tbh i never understood why gameforge takes away the skins....licence issues? Many time i want a skin that i didnt apreciate at first glance, but then it grows on me, and then its not there anymore.....wth? Its not exactly fish we talking here, that has a expiration date and it will get rotten.... Removed remark towards the staff. - Zapiel

• from all dreds this week i got 1 legendary awesome progress

• 6.5 First Info

@Ydri i will try to explain it to you, and others that are feeling the same frustration and anger. M8, it took me a while to understand this, and reading your posts i know exactly where u coming from. And even after spending quite a few bucks on this company i came to one realization while i was watching a korean stream, 4/6 had kaisinel others had legendary, they were full pve +15 and failing in second boss of prometun. I realized there was no way in EU we would be abble to do this, i mean como…

• 6.5 First Info

i see in korean streams they start talking about 7.5......

• The guy setting the shop items is clearly "not very gifted", if u want to be kind. 249 aion coins for "pvp treasure with manastone" meanwhile 99 aion coins for gold pack, each gold pack can be sold for 20kk each legendary stone cost 5kk+/- =4 99AC x3 = 297AC why would you waste 249AC......and......its rng i dont even know how many stones it gives but im assuming 10, best case scenario, but i wouldnt be surprised if it was just 1 or 3 or something retarded like this with goldpack u spend more 48A…

• im not even sure if ure trolling with these sugestions...

• Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “you can get premade just has easy has on ely side, if you put the work to get basic gear ” Can't find a premade on ely with full legendary gear, so yeah if it is as easy as here i rather stay here. ” then stay there

• Quote from Divine: “Idont understand why ppl so anti rng bundles. Yes there is ppl on board writing they don't like eng bundles but in the end it's still only a handful of ppl on board which is not really a realistic representation of the playerbase, especially since it's know psychology that ppl are more likely to share negative than positive opinion . .. if there are 1000 players and 10 are complaining on forum. Should company listen to the numbers on forum or continue their strategy based on …

• you can get premade just has easy has on ely side, if you put the work to get basic gear

• Switch items for tranform

[NICK]papichulo - - Suggestions

Quote from Rym: “Quote from Tornheim: “I once saw a video on yt where one Korean player was fusing the legendary transforms and when he got the kaisinel he literally was celebrating like he won a new house I think the cost was similar tho. ” The average cost for Kaisinel in KR is 5000$ . ” cheap compared to Eu

• i think he ment when we (ATs) are fully buffed we reach same pvp attack has other classes full ultimate, wich althou is not true, its pretty close depending on some classes. Its true that you are better geared than most ppl, not to descredit you, i think some of those ppl in the video are also good geared. Some others are obviously crap. You have good rotation, most of the times, some others you mess it up, idk why thou, its obvious you understand the class. Maybe its cause you are recording? I …

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Rym: “Yeah but you make up for it by being the most overpowered class in the game. Also highly relevant to 6.5 if I may sensibly add, you get boosted there as well as if you weren't overpowered enough already. ” rly? the most overpowered? lol.....

• Quote from Asamur: “Thank you for reply! I did try AHK, but Aion seems to ignore even it. And I'm too weak to use more complicated multi-button mouse. But I use macros, indeed a great tool! I'd go to GoK, but don't wanna be a burden and slow down the team ” forget about that, just apply for a group, Gok is for begginners, so its an easy instance, dont be afraid. there is plenty of ppl that can even solo it. just go for it welcome to aion and i hope u have a good time, despite the current game si…