Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 130.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I dont get why i still have all those cards on my inventory, also i dont get why here on Gameforge client all event items are not going to cube quest inventory but they go to normal inventory, for exemple the card event on NA goes to cube quest here on GF client it goes to normal inventory cant Gameforge fix that its really annoying have inventory full all the time...

• Which days we get boost on key drop this week?

• MAINTENANCE: 09.01.2018

Eggsdee - - General Discussion

Im pretty sure this is because of server transfers from Erishittygal server

• Sky Aether Key

Eggsdee - - Event & Shop Discussions

Quote from Tornheim: “Hello, Be aware that this skin available currently in the Aion item shop is possibly broken and maybe you want to think twice before purchasing it. youtu.be/BeQfOi6_90M ” Ive got that skin and that never happen to me

• Quote from Irv: “Quote from Galeas: “rates are the same as last time. ” nothing the same, 24.12.2018 -26.12.2018 was exactly all these days extra drop for keys correct and next dates 31.12.2018 - 2.01.2019 only drop was 31-1, next date 6.01.2019 - 7.01.2019 it means 6-7, today is 7, drop rate 0 again. So? Why u turning it off for the last day? ” So we know that we should have done that on previous days

• Quote from Keymaker: “After testing with a few other people doing multiple runs and looting gold shugos on their mains, then informing me what skills they got. The conclusion is that the gold shugo is most definitely not random, but there is a more common skill than others in each instance. so it's not 16% random. it's more like a 85% a common skill, 10% other skill on same row, and 5% random the others. Gold shugo in Narrakalli will almost always give the following, it is possible to get other …

• Merge before it's too late!

Eggsdee - - Suggestions

Quote from Sjaakjuh: “Not trying to defend GF here, but if I remember correctly it wasnt gameforge's idea to create new servers with 6.2. They only did it because everybody was begging for it. And now we want it all merged again (not a bad idea tbh). This will probably take some time and work to do. Ps, I dont think deyla has ever been close to being called balanced. ” There was a poll here on forum and it was clear the majority of people didnt wanted new servers still gameforge decided to creat…

• Quote from Irv: “Quote from Vis: “hummmm rait must be from 31.12 to 02.01 but today we go much times and for all times zero keys. what it means??? raits were only till 02.01 and today they disable it? ” The date says it should be today still drop on for keys, and ofc is off, can any admin explain why? are they tunring on and off when they want or what? so for what was info about today and other days if its fake info? ” Yeah i already wasted 2 runs for nothing i cant imagine the people that actua…

• Quote from Vis: “hummmm rait must be from 31.12 to 02.01 but today we go much times and for all times zero keys. what it means??? raits were only till 02.01 and today they disable it? ” 2 runs done 0 keys , can we blame the lack of maintenance?

• Quote from Nuke: “My ultimate chestpiece has drained me over 150 enchants trying to reach +15. It goes up to +14 every 20/30 stones to then fail every single time. In the end I left it at +14, defeated by rng. On the other hand my helm took very few stones to +15. This game has reached new trolling levels ” Thats because we were supposed to have Ultimate Enchantment stones available for those situations however its taking them alot time to "work" on make that available thers a reson why they exi…

• Merge before it's too late!

Eggsdee - - Suggestions

Deyla was kinda balanced before they open these new servers once they did it the asmos lost alot players and now elyos dominate like kings we even lose sieges with buff thanks to Gameforge and these new servers, even if deyla aint that bad in terms of population would be nice if we get a merge with antri or Nergal (asmo dominated servers) so we can have some balance on sieges,...

• Quote from Konstantinos: “We dont need Any merge on deyla we are fine. Dont touch deyla ” Ofc deyla elyos dont need however the asmos could use more players

• Quote from Happy: “I'm still amazed that the lottery gives you an ancient transformation. An event where you have to blow up so much money in order to get those 0.1% cards. While the 39 coin loot box gives you a legendaryG ” Gl getting a Legendary transformation spending 39 coins u will end up getting 1 Lodas Silver Star or something useless on it.

• welcome to pay2win

I actually enjoyed that deavas tavern show and got some hopes about the game but its clear after 1 week the amount of lies going on, about these "long term goals" about Hero trials in december, it just changed the person but the lies are still the same, if its for this kind of crap its better you stop doing those daevas tavern you manage to make the people way more angry and disappointed with those lies than if u said the truth its not like people are so dumb that they cant figure out whats goin…

• I get average 10 bundles daily from adred \ RT and on past week i got in 7 days 2 legendary enchantment stones from bundles, weekly i get like 10 enchantment stones counting with siege rewards and then yeah i need like you alot to enchant my legendary gears its insane and frustrating.

• Ereskighal Server Transfer

Just one question @Galeas there are no plans to start paid transfers for the other servers aswell?

• Ereskighal Server Transfer

Quote from Keymaker: “I would advise that any Erishkagal Elyos should transfer to Nergal to increase it's population or risk the same thing happpening to that server. Also any transfer to Deyla should blocked, due to an overpopulation during siege time ” It would be nice if GF were able to do that

• People wants to get geared fast so ofc if they go to those instances they dont want to have to roll with someone else.

• Actually those suggestions are pretty nice i also suffer from the same issue getting like 1 legendary enchantment stone from all those bundles from dred\rt every 2 days.

• Im pretty sure this didnt happen at Gameforge shop on black friday x80000271_Sao-Paulo-SP-23-11-2018BLACK-FRIDAYConsumidores-aproveitaram-as-promocoes-da-Black-Fr.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HgDJBWx5WZ.jpg