Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 847.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Noctis: “ehh there are some pretty decent collection stats with only 1 legendary * 브리트라 용사모 * Beritra Drakans브리트라의 사도Tiamat Disciple Sheba * Magical Accuracy +110Magical Damage +78cbt_wi_shockflame_g1.png (1단계) 환영의 불꽃: 브리트라 * 형이 왜 거기서 나와? * 티아마트의 사도에레슈키갈의 사도브리트라의 사도 하메룬 Tiamat Drakans Beritra Drakans * Accuracy +110Crit Spell +308cbt_wi_shockflame_g1.png (1단계) 환영의 불꽃: 에레슈키갈 ill be keeping mine anyway, no good gunner forms till 6.5 ” You can open the contracts now, because they won't c…

• 6.5 First Info

esset23 - - General Discussion

Quote from Grimmzard: “Quote from Rym: “Sometime in March. ” In March Koreanz will get 7.5 already............ ” RU region is aimed to have 7.0 this spring. There was always 1.5-2 months delay between RU and EU, but seems not this time.

• Quote from Noctis: “I miss playing my main T_______T Also, screw that 1-hour surgery ticket. Thought I could use it more than once during the 1 hour duration, so I used it on my alt to test - only I didn't change any details. Now i have a disgusting monster looking male glad on my account, and havent gotten a 2nd gender ticket since. XDD ” I also wanted to switch character's gender, but checked database b4 doing that. icon_cash_item_box_04.png Refilling Gender Switch Ticket (1 day) that's the bo…

• Quote from Divine: “Tradable contracts ? Good for ppl who have kinah but no aion coins. So for f2p players. I wonder how much they go for ingame though and if it bumps gold pack price ” Those won't be cheaper than 12 375 000, for sure. If you need more contracts, just buy them on your alts. You have 11 chars for that.

• Quote from Vichel1: “What we really need is an event that gives us access to some daevanion skills, because shugos don't spawn nearly enough ” Just w8 for the next patch. news.png

• Some videos to share

esset23 - - Youtube Videos

Fun Video #2 youtu.be/QKRSqgLk4OY (Hidden Content)

• Would be nice to see Sky Warrior costumes (since you already added weapons) youtu.be/ebAIPT2M5bg And this one youtu.be/vk0pug9SgK8

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Galeas: “Let's not shout "nerf" when it's completely inappropriate pls ” Btw, I've just checked NA. They also have 1 stigma stone. Apparently, Russia did ask for changes.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

EU eu.png RU rus.png Is it a bug, or Luna nerf v2.0?

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Vichel1: “Any chance to get a link to the doc with the classes' skills damage changes? Or the source, if possible. Thanks! ” board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…6677cf2eebe7249b69364bad8

• 6.5 First Info

So, RU got 6.5 at the end of Dec 2018. And last week they got 6.75. @Galeas , is it possible to request 6.75 for EU? It's very important. youtu.be/1deYeKWo5jY

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Quote from Ydri: “Quote from esset23: “Why would you do that? Just upgarde your legendary fighter's set into ultimate (less expensive, cuz no need to re-roll stats). And later when 7.0 arrives, upgarde it into new pvp set. ” for exchange need +15 ench lvl. If he made ultimate he must make it +15 in future for exchange ” And? You got tons of lefftover legendary stones to start upgarding from the scratch?

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Quote from SmoothZiga: “Since i still had +15 legendary exchange gear i decided i would start change the gear to npc gear with this new update. ” Why would you do that? Just upgarde your legendary fighter's set into ultimate (less expensive, cuz no need to re-roll stats). And later when 7.0 arrives, upgarde it into new pvp set.

• At last, a good event

• Quote from Vichel1: “Hero trials were supposed to be "soon". Everything is always "soon" ” youtu.be/hyvAcme6gcE As for events, the one with keys is decent. I had around 40 normal keys. Got 1 Legendary enchantment stone (which failed ofc) , some minitonite, fragments and 0 fancy keys.

• Some videos to share

esset23 - - Youtube Videos

youtu.be/81tZjERWotc

• Quote from Sjaakjuh: “However I'd like to get less rewards and actually have the coins drop in game. 4x Mirash - 0 Coins ” Did 4 x Mirash with +100% drop amulet. 0 coins as well.

• Quote from Buburuza: “If you find how can we obtain those Boborunerk coin would be nice to share it. ” According to the thread on NA forums those coins should be in Golden Sand Shop (kinah tab). However, the sneak peek screenshot, posted by GM Cyan looks like this: imageproxy.php So, our morphing design is probably smth else.

• Quote from Ydri: “Quote from james17242: “We also will get morph 10 ancient into legendary, and 5 legendary into ultimate. Limited to 10 legendary per week/ 2 ultimate per week. ” something like that was in esset23 video "daeve dream - craft what u want" lol ”

• Quote from Senpai: “Quote from esset23: “Btw, @Galeas the reward lists differ from aionpowerbook. And that PDF file is missing info, regarding class S chest. ” In the pdf you can scroll down to see the S chest rewards. Regarding the reward list on powerbook, there is no main list that every region has to follow on the letter per event. Our list doesn't have to be the same as on Powerbook. ” Ok, found it. But isn't it better to just add those tables to the event description, instead of making ppl…