Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 434.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Hashtag - - General Discussion

He is clueless as you can see. Here are the facts for a mortal player with a life: 4 sieges - in average 2w/2l = 4 + 2 = 6 1 abyss - 1 or 2 3 dreds + 1 runa few nc = 7 x 4 = 28 bundles - lets no fool ourselves you get 1 if your lucky lucky 2 so lets say 3 with nc included. 6 +2 + 3 = 11 at its best week 6 + 1 + 2 = 9 as a okeish week 2 + 1 + 1/2 + 1 = 4/5 if you have a life outside of aion and miss 2 sieges and few dreds The problem remains we NEED more ways for stones in game, players cant ench…

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Not really. Im not complaining the 6.5 are good if your a new player with yellow gear i agree. But at this point of game it doesnt significantly help you with legendary/ulti gear. -> it does only on paper. After burning 4 acc with 384 stones my 2 legendary parts are still +10 so yeah much wow. I appreciate the update, but we need way way way more legendary stones obtainable by in game activities. Players have gear, can they upgrade it ? No they cant. Why not ? Because 5 - 10 legendary stones pee…

• Runatorium

Hashtag - - Suggestions

There is literally nothing really interesting to do in game in terms of pvp, so i couldn't agree more. Try to bring back some pvp material, since its boring as hell. I consider 3 - runatorium entries every evening to be fair and nice additional.

• Cleric stats for prometun

Hashtag - - Cleric

Stats are to low. You need ~12k mac HP way to low. I'm afraid no one need DPS cleric, there is no point, who do you expect to heal the group then? If a good chanter have aoe heal, he can heal alone. Some premades have just chanter to heal and rather take good dps or lower the group to 4/5 men. And if the group is LFG - so you dont know the ppl and there abilities, cleric need to heal the group with chanters support. But he should NOT be just a healing bot and help with dps, yes even on support.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Yes 90% of those wannabe selfproclaimed professional zergers who only know how to play when they outnumber you by 5:1 camping camps or entries to kill newbies with gold gear, just to make some ss to show everyone how good they are. Now saying aion is a pvp game if you consider being constantly zerged from alliances or groups, being smashed to oblivion and back because they only jump on you when they have bots to back them up then no, that's far away from pvp. But ofc big trash egos needs to be f…

• With sorc you will probably get destroyed from everything that moves in open world. With chanter you can survive a bit even in pve gear, if you have some good d skills. No one really need sorc in pve even less in pvp - since they are many or mostly many cloth in group already - hard to find groups if you dont own premade - high skill based class If you have d skills on chanter certain ppl will beg you to join groups - not really a skilled class. Hope it helps a bit, enjoy.

• I must admit, a really good event. Thank you Gameforge, well done this time. So there is still hope...

• Go get your ah so wanted lydiums now and stack them with 6500 others in the inventory. Beiing clueless about the game needs to be rewarded.

• saying u need slot stones, idiums even as a new player is probably the meme of the day. how about play the game and u get tons of it? and after few weeks you wont have space for that garbage anymore. saying gf need to put rng roulete into shop, is a maestro move also. how about i dont get what i want or the store i went to is a biiiig disapointment. you think i as a costumer will go for groceries there again? in what delusional universe someone would do that..

• BARD - Prometun - SKILL Rotation

Hashtag - - Bard

Some bard totally forgot or dont even wanna use sound of breeze, which is a big mistake. The skills must be spammed in between. Also to use wind harmony chain skill as soon its off from cd.

• Quote from Noctis: “omgmViE.jpgdMAn1fJ.jpg 1300 aion coins for this nyerk xD Opened 5 key ones, cuz I wanted the form the most, thought that would give me more chance to get it. Sigh. ” Hahaha how fk**g sad is that, hilarious. That crap there is not even worth to go out of my chair and look for my gold credit card or cash. Sooooooooo, max whales will get more opportunities for fusions, meanwhile semi spenders or f2p players will get nada zero nichts , well played, well played. Rng rng rng rng no…

• Went mirash saw drop rate is pathetic as always, wont go again. Big thank you for nothing ? How about collect 100 keys, trade the keys for choosable ancient transform ? How about that ? Woila good event - noone complain. Hard isnt it ?

• reset of the gold packs

Yea its really hard to detect bots (even lvl 80 main chars), they camp broker and have shugo in target for only 25 hours a day / 7 days a week straight. You must really be a high IQ maestro genius to see that. Nothing for us normal mortal beings. Its hard to check game logs in 2019, amazing technology.

• VETERAN REWARDS RESET

Rewards are useless as the whole GP thing atm totally beyond useless to have GP (just to use broker). At least put them tradeable, jezus crist how hard can it be. Prepare to be boted from broker gl guys, i already see 10 bots on each broker in game.

• Disgusting ! Utterly disgusting.

• Quote from iSTAN: “Since 5.0 pvp was not an option for me anymore due to the time i have to play. It takes too much time to gear to be relevant and i don't have enough resources and time to do that I hoped 6.x will change that but now it's even harder lol. Since it's release i've played a total of 4 weeks with like an average of 3h/day and i got so far +15 ancient weapon and +14 wings =] the rest are at +5 xD . I've decided to continue playing because i like the game, but i'll focus only on the …

• I dont see any monster giga mega difference from 5.8. And this took them 3 months ? Besides that the rewards are pretty trash. I dont even wanna start to explain why. We dont need or want OP rewards and things for free, just decent once so the game would feel at least a bit rewarding ? tnxbb

• like i said its just expirience from ingame and what you talk and see with friends. example if 5 ppl get same skill 5 times in a row than you start to question things xd but i belive its all about rng

• all know when coffin buff was up shugo apeared way way way more in nara ht. i got like 1 every 10 -13 runs mostly gold even. now is way more harder 1 shugo on ~ 30 runs. and i do alooot of runs like alooot every week. but ofc thats only in my case. got all skills kinda so its all about rng. but from my pov and friends ingame, some skills just drop lot more than other one.

• Nice promo i like it. Cant believe you listened to us to not put kasinel etc to this madness. Ultra cashers will cry like baby's cz they cant just buy everything with € now, the fk i care and so do others i believe.