Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 345.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from "Maintenance 16.01.2019" Quote from Galeas: “[Additional information] - The Fun in the new region event items will be removed. ” Can you please specifically say which items from that Event would be removed? (hopefully not those Transformation Potions from that Event).

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

[NICK]zorach - - General Discussion

Quote from Senpai: “I assume you tried both holy upgrade serum bundles ? ” Yeah i did, even-though i didn't need to as the other one is for the "Trade-able" variety. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…50303454a84b23ad2079bb232

• Quote from Ydri: “Just ask them about dislike button at forum and use dislike in situations like this.” And that's why they won't add it, because they themselves know that if they put it, over 90% of forum users would use it. Which would be bad for their "so called market image".

• Quote from Keymaker: “WHERE IS THE CONTRACT FOR AETHER TECHS AND GUNNERS?” I think they aren't added in the game yet, since they are 6.5 items.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Some type of old "[Jakunerk] Holy Upgrade Serum" can't be exchanged with the NPC for the new Enchantment Stone bundles. These "[Jakunerk] Holy Upgrade Serum" are from the "Returnee/New Player" Event Boxes. By the way, NA also had the same issue, but they got the fix for it quite some time back. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…50303454a84b23ad2079bb232

• The timing of the "Final Spurt" Event and the 300% XP boost isn't good for me though. As i have two low level characters with whom i want to farm low level instance for SKINS (since you can't farm for items from lower levels if you are +10 level or above compared to the mobs). And i have to get those two to level 65 fast as well (as have old "Returnee & New Player" boxes on them with around 10+ days left to open the one which has "Holy Upgrade Serum", useful for exchange to get the Enchantment S…

• Quote from Daeny: “Quote from [NICK]zorach: “I just don't want a repeat of having to farm for a set for over a year again, resulting in the set becoming useless as soon as i complete it, because of new patch (which would happen when 7.0 comes out next fall possibly). ” Im sorry to tell you, but nobody except the people who buy multiple 80/80 acounts or the ones who spend Billions of kinah on broker to buy those enchants will have the current set complete, the rest will just be able to do maybe 2…

• Quote from Enjoykin: “+15 red gear in 2 month? m8 stop using hard drugs. ” Well for me, i would like to get full Ultimate Set within 2-3 months, so that i can spend the rest of the time until the next patch to enchant them or re-roll the stats to get the best possibly one (both of which would take a lot of time and Kinah). I don't really want to sit on just basic gears like i was during the 4.x time, when i only managed to get full Hyperion Mythic Set on one char after nearly 1+ year of playing …

Quote from Galeas: “Lucky dice is not promo it's the board game. You can play it for free. ” Yeah, we can 'play it for free' for sure, but how many times is the main question. Last time, we only got like 2-3 free rolls per week (and before that it was 1 per week), wonder how many we would get this time.

• 7.0 First info

Quote from thalico: “Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Quote from thalico: “Who is this double-colored-eye girl? ” She is the main focus character in the 7.0 story-line, and by the looks of it she is a Daeva-Balaur mix child and most likely the first of her kind, though not sure if she is natural born, or a result of some sort of experiment.But if she is a natural born Daeva-Balaur mix child, then the question would be who are her parents. ” @Xanoa in the Sumerian mythos, Ereshkigal is Inanna's elder si…

• 7.0 First info

Quote from thalico: “Who is this double-colored-eye girl? ” She is the main focus character in the 7.0 story-line, and by the looks of it she is a Daeva-Balaur mix child and most likely the first of her kind, though not sure if she is natural born, or a result of some sort of experiment. But if she is a natural born Daeva-Balaur mix child, then the question would be who are her parents.

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Xanoa: “i post just this video (Hidden Content) ” So, am i right to assume that the new NPC character we see is a Daeva-Balaur mixed child? If so, then who are her(?) parents. Seems kind of similar to Kahrun case, who was a child between two Empyrean Lords from opposite faction.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Wanted to ask, is there any ETA on the fix for the weird "Eye Color" bug? If 'NO', then i please request that you give free "Plastic Surgery" ticket to everyone affected by the bug (just like when 5.0 went live, and the character models became weird because of changes in graphic system).

• Quote from twardy: “Sieges. ” But if i am right, only the Siege reward box which 'High Ranked' (Army 5-Star and above) or 'High Contributing' Players get, have a high chance of dropping Ultimate PvP Enchant stones. The regular/common Siege reward box has a really (like seriously) "low" chance of dropping them.

• Quote from Galeas: “Treasure Chest Event Head out on your monster hunt from 5th December to 16th January! Defeated monsters all over Atreia will drop treasure chests at random. All you need now are the keys to get to the juicy rewards. ” And where do we get those so-called "Keys"? By the way, if i am right, this seems similar to the Chests drop that is available in "NA AION". It drops randomly all year long and is quite a common drop there. But to open those chests, you need the "Keys" which is …

• Additional "Loot" condition

[NICK]zorach - - Suggestions

Just sometime ago, on Hellion Server. The Asmo's managed to pull "Anomos" to their side and killed it. The boss dropped the Extend "Ultimate Sword", but guess what, their General Cleric got it.

• Additional "Loot" condition

If possible, i would like the addition of a new "Loot" condition for Group, Alliance and League. Under this condition, when a certain grade 'gear' (only) is looted, that gear piece can only be 'Rolled' on by a Class which can use the said gear. This would help out when we hunt World Boss like "Anomos" or instances like "Narakkalli" or "Makarna of Bitterness", etc when doing it with random people. As it would stop players of different class from rolling on gears they don't need or could use.

• Fragment of the fighting spirit

It could break the system, as it would allow whale'ers and P2W'ers to get their Genesis PvP set to Ultimate much faster. Just the system of trading of crafted PvP gear as fodder for it is ok for now.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Ignore this post, found the solution to the issue already.

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Wolx: “Ereshkigal's part started okay but then another relic out of nowhere and they just rushed her out ” Yeah, they even totally ignored her special existence status of being born with the "Mark of Aion" on her forehead. I really hope that they bring Ereshkigal back later somehow (not as an enemy, but as an NPC), when we finally face Fregion. Because i really want her 'Mark of Aion' to have some role in the story. Quote from lovely: “sooo this super new class will be cloth/chain/lea…