Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 342.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No Maintenance again?

Doombolt - - General Discussion

Galeas said they fixed 75% of the bugs. ...Doesn't it just fill your heart with joy?! It's like fixing bugs became the pinnacle of their pride.

• No Maintenance again?

Frankly, I don't even care if they do maintenance or not. All I care is see them doing something to keep the game alive. But that's too naive of me.

• why we getting scammed?

Slander is not tolerated. -Senpai

• No Maintenance again?

I am sure that tomorrow they will add... you guessed it, "new items in the aion shop". No matter how dire the reality of Aion might be, items in the shop are always put on time. Money comes first...aaaaaand that's about it

• Any ETA on fixing cross server issues?

At least give us a sneak-peak on the new hero trials and platinerk systems. This way you can have some feedback from us. Otherwise it's a clear sign that all of these changes are not to fix the issues players are having but merely another "marketing strategy" or better said "cheap trick".

• Any ETA on fixing cross server issues?

In the past where was a shut down every week... don't tell me you had a patch every time, because that would means hundreds.

When gameforge took over Aion, it reached one million players and after not long, people seen the true colors of gameforge and they all started to quit. Now all there is it's the few players that invest heavy money in the game because they have it and the few ones that start playing, quit and start again whenever new content is being implemented. But things will never get better.

I vote for new publisher.

Nah bro, their target is every desperate guy with two cents in his pocket. If you have cash on you, gameforge will want it. No matter if it's 10€ or 1000€ They want it.

With gameforge, most of the times we'll get the small box of fries... hell, sometimes we'll get only the ketchup of the box of fries and we'll have to pay more money again to get the fries. The BBQ Jackline we'll get it on future patches, when it won't even be good anymore because it stayed too long out of the fridge and got rotten.

• Chanter desired stats?

Doombolt - - Chanter

Imo, you should wait. It's better to have one good set than start making two and take forever to finish.

• If something is broken, you don't necessarily have to like it.

• What is clear to me, beyond the shadow of a doubt, is that gameforge are greedy ASF. I fully understand they need to make money but their insatiable greed is off the charts. And they will take one year minimum to release 6.5, where we would have proper enchantment rates. Until then they will milk us hard.

• Chanter desired stats?

Doombolt - - Chanter

Np. It was good to come here and ask for advices, for mistakes in Aion will cost you. And that cost is usually in hundreds of millions.

• Chanter desired stats?

Doombolt - - Chanter

Quote from Shothead: “Telling someone, who most likely just started to play the game, "until you get full ultimate". Lets be pragmatic, he will run mostly arround with ancient/legendary gear for now and the near future, like the next couple of weeks. If he wants then to try out prome/makarna, LFG groups will ask first about his TP and then about his accuracy. Maybe even the other way arround. Full support Chanter will use heal-skills for 5 seconds and stay idle 5 seconds because of cooldowns. Th…

• 32 legendary stones? Damn! I think the best play here would be to wait for 6.5 and save myself the trouble.

• I am sure they would have done that if the population was higher. But since only a few lost souls play Aion, ncsoft/gf set specific entry times so that everyone is forced to do it in the same time, therefore everyone will get an entry.

• Chanter desired stats?

Doombolt - - Chanter

There is no order, come on now. Full crit is the end game setup, assuming accuracy is enough for prometun and makarna. Ofcourse, it's true that until you get full ultimate, you'll need to have accuracy manastones if you want to be able to do those instances, but the end game setup is full crit. But if you can't reach 12k (maybe 13k with lun buff), then there is no point in start socketing anyway. If you invest money now in accuracy and get from 8k to 9k it's useless. To give a more specific advi…

• Good old Doombolt said: "Btw, as a side note... have you noticed that a pvp patch like 6.2 almost has no instanced pvp?" Garrisons are just awesome the way they are, no complaints about this open world feature. Sieges are a joke... they always were/are/will be. But I really want to do more instanced pvp because Aion used to have awesome content in that regard. It's what made Aion one of the coolest games to pvp in. Stuff like kamar, swbb Btw, I even miss arena of glory... it was so nice... and w…

• I mean gear-wise. In aion you need to grind for one year so you might catch up with the whales, otherwise they overgear you and you stand no chance. Done that and new patch comes out, where you need to restart the gearing process. So in the end all you have is the journey, which sucks in aion... and playing at end game on the same gear level is a luxury reserved only for whales. ...Btw failboat, why do I always have to explain myself to you on this basic level? ...Why wouldn't you just understan…