Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 367.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from failboat: “? i don't work for either but i have played many years on na (still have it installed) and on eu and people think na is so much better while eu is the worst and gf altered the content compared with na. it's mostly people who never played there but think they know how is there. so i ask you the same. why this national sport to go all the time against gf when most of the things you guys say aren't even true? ” that's the failboat we all love from this forum ,glad to see you k…

• Do not taunt/troll the staff or discuss moderator actions: last warning Leo

• Quote from Griver83: “Quote from Psycho: “Quote from Senpai: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “how is it possible that ru/na have faster bug fixes than eu? ” ” ” Becouse Ru and NA not so lazy other publishers works faster ” Its because the actual people working over AION are max 2-3 people.

• @Galeas on the Known Issues about Minions/Pet loot can you also add about them disappearing from quick bar when entering integrated server ?

• why we getting scammed?

Balthazar - - General Discussion

Trying to reason with this guy just don't bother @ReturningPlayer whatever u will say he will always find a glimpse of light about gf positive ways of actions and results.

• Just let the storm calm down and they will simply skip it xD

• Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “If you dont find things to do you probably are still running with half ancient gear around XD There is plenty of things to do besides instances. ” like what? Nara,ht,makarna,prom can be done let's say Max 2 days.Garrisons let's say 1 hour? Because maybe ely bother you,about pvp instaces the previous answer pretty much covered it.Also pls don't say farm mobs have fun when we drop almost nothing.Having gold doesn't say nothing about what to do in game.But do enlighten wi…

• Don't discuss moderators actions regarding censoring posts on the forum please. Create a conversation with the moderator or contact a higher ranking moderator -Senpai

• You have been told numerous times that the rates have not been altered, please refrain from sharing the posting the same hostility over and over. -Senpai

• platinerk E.T.A?

Imo I think that the reason it takes so much time is cause they are trying to eliminate every possible way for any bug abuse or whatever existed in previous hero trials version.iI hope they give us Luna with the hero trials like it was promised @Galeas

• Well that minion loot is really really annoying has to get fixed ASAP

• Quote from Nuke: “I wrote a more detailed suggestion list yesterday and feel like it's approriate to quote it in this topic too Quote from Nuke: “ - Consider keeping the free contracts in the aion shop after implementing hero trials. Quoting Galeas, "we decided that all accounts will get two free [Rune] Special Transformation Contract every week until the new Hero Trials are ready to be implemented." I only see benefits in my proposal: reliable source of contracts for players, more traffic in th…

• @Galeas or @Sita Concerning the pet/minion bug on looting any news that is gonna get fixed soon,like this upcoming Wednesday?Cant really farm with friends when loot must be done per sec manually.Also @Galeas can u forward to the aion team to add Daevanion Skill to Vendor Machine ? Or lower price on Gold Bar Shop? Thank you in advance for answers

• Drop Rates

Hey Guys I know in recent posts @Galeas has been saying constantly and sometime in a fed up way that drop rates haven't been modified but I applied a little test from first week of patch to this week we are currently running.The reason I left such a huge gap is because always passively GF have modified even if they don't wanna admit.Now in first week I farmed with 3 characters for the blue quests that are providing genesys crystals.320 Mobs on each character really amazing drops craft wise/minio…

• Hey everyone I would like to voice my opinion as free to play user,I have spend so little to Aion shop in the years playing about maybe 10 euros?The rest of items I have gotten them from other ppl buying aion coins.Anyway I wanted to voice my opinion cause lot of people have been raging about the rng boxes and I am sry to say but the same people that are complaining , are spending on shop anyway even if that is comsetic or on items to boost them ,I been witness on that on numerous occasions afte…

• Asmodians from deyla

Balthazar - - PvE

Focused shot is really important on rotation on ranger not using it is really bad decision

• Quote from Rym: “I would buy ancient contracts for 250 coins, legendary contracts for 500 coins or kaisinel contract for 1000 coins. ” and if that kind of moves happen it will kill the game even more

• Luna Chest (7 days)

Upon further browsing on forum and checking posts and the actual loot from weekly ,iam mistaken I apologize in advance for wrong re-marks. @Sita @Fregion @Leo @Sparx close thread pls.

• Luna Chest (7 days)

Quote from Inorey: “Bullcrap, stigma enchantment stone is from weekly. Daily gave the lvl 80 random manastone. ” bullcrap then how in my first week of patch I had leftovers and I opened the chest and got stigma enchament stone? I still remember screenshot showcasing that

• Luna Chest (7 days)

Quote from Noctis: “daily luna never had or was supposed to have stigma ench stone, its the 7x week weekly luna box ” wrong again Weekly Luna never was giving stigma enchament stone ,daily Luna was.