Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

Torial - - General Discussion

Quote from Sorayami: “i noticed wrong dmg skill tooltip in some sorcerer's skills like summon heat, ingame tooltip = 2138, in Powerbook "current 6.2 Version" 1782 @__@ ” Thats becauses ingame tooltip gets multiplied by knowledge. sorc has 120 knowledge so 1782*1.2 = 2138.

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Alibi: “Quote from twardy: “Tomorrw we are talking about PTS or live servers? ” PTS ” Its actually gonna be on live not PTS

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Torial: “Please don't rush with the translations as that might end up with false stuff, i already see something wrong which is that Defense Preparation should reduce attack and not increase it. ” i just see the links but they said increase and not reduce but I'm going to go into a little more detail ” That's how it is for these skills Combat Preparation: Physical Attack 500 increased PvP Attack 500 increased Physical Def 500 reduced Magic Defense 500 reduced PvP Def…

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Xanoa: “rebalancing of skills being translated here for the glad. Gladiator Although the Gladiator is an offensive class, it has been determined that having both offensive and defensive capabilities can greatly affect balance. Therefore, we have balanced the skills to allow the gladiator to choose whether he wants to hit hard but with impact on his defense or have a great defense and therefore hit less hard. ◆ [deadly Abandon] → The effect that was activated when life falls below 10% …

• 7.0 First info

Quote from esset23: “I see NCSoft is inspired by Hero Trial and made their own achievement system in 7.0 ” What are you referring to ?

• 7.0 First info

Those are place holders and not final

• 7.0 First info

lots of the sorc changes were incorrect, they were scrapped and fixed in the french spreadsheet, the person who's translating that spreadsheet should fix them in the english one too.

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Wixi: “What? clerics 1v1 now has bad Dps + 0 healing if you dont have full PvP red gear reidentified with healing boost (and it´s imposible to have red gear). For clerics support same who has a good ultimate MR set? What aion do you play? When you see a 55k hp ranger hitting 7k crits on a 55k cleric that heals 1.5k casting 1 sec. Quote from Torial: “Everybody agrees that this patch is dominated by healing classes, so I also don't know what YOU are smoking. ” Clerics are already nerfed…

• 7.0 First info

well balance is based on endgame gear anyways, plus in groups clerics and chanters heals better than ever, group fights last for too long sometimes with no one dying, and 1v1 is dominated by clerics and chanters, cleric's only bad 1v1 match up is sorc and chanter's only bad 1v1 match up is sm. also Prayer of Resistance gets even stronger with it's cooldown reduced from 1minute to 30 seconds, and silence resistance up from 500 to 1000. Everybody agrees that this patch is dominated by healing clas…

• 7.0 First info

The focus of this skill patch seems to be introducing diminishing returns, not only cleric got that, almost every class has a feature like that, chanters with word of inspiration, bards with their toggle skills increasing something while decreasing something else at the same, same with glads Slaughter it will increase dmg but decrease defense, and defense preparation will increase defense but decrease dmg. I like where this is going. Also clerics have been asking for good dps ever since the star…

• 7.0 First info

There will be no level cap increase as they said in the Equipment explanation thread. However there will be new gear referred to as "Tier 2" while the old gear will be "Tier 1", old gear won't be acquirable anymore and you'll acquire only the new T2 gear, while giving the possibility to upgrade old T1 gear to new T2 gear, a +15 Ultimate T1 gear can be upgraded to +0 Ultimate T2 gear, same with Legendary and Ancient, but you can also keep that old gear you have and start from zero on the new T2 g…

• New class in Aion?

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Torial: “1. 11/21: Class showcase (what we got today) 2. 11/22: New Map and Story showcase 3. 11/23: Equipment showcase 4. 11/26: New "Person" showcase/reveal. - probably referring to the character teased at the end of the trailer ? 5. 11/27: Enhancement (?) - probably showcasing some changes that'll happen to enhancing your char ? ” for 26 is [New Instance] A new instance, Instance 그리고 새로워진 새로워진 ” Oh alright that makes more sense

• New class in Aion?

1. 11/21: Class showcase (what we got today) 2. 11/22: New Map and Story showcase 3. 11/23: Equipment showcase 4. 11/26: New "Person" showcase/reveal. - probably referring to the character teased at the end of the trailer ? New Instances Showcase (corrected) 5. 11/27: Enhancement, Aion show be more convenient! (?) - probably showcasing some changes that'll happen to enhancing your char ? or Enhancement to game systems making it more "convenient"?

• AION 2

Torial - - Daeva's Playground

It's most likely Aion Tempest renamed to Aion 2 for marketing purposes, it's already been mentioned in multiple places that it's a mobile game anyways (sadly) and it seems that it's set in the past, 900 years before the current timeline in the PC version. Plus, they started working on a PC + Console MMORPG under the Aion IP in July 2018, so a PC sequel to the current Aion we have is gonna take a while to be revealed. I got jebaited though as well for sometime and got overhyped.

• 6.5 First Info

No, there won't be more healing for healing classes, heals are already too strong, if you're not healing much it's probably because of gear, at endgame ultimate accessories give tons of healing boost, you can reach like 2k with no buffs, which is insane. Plus, a tip for you just incase you don't know @Neia, Power Shards boost your heals by 15%.

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Neia: “Some infos abt cancer sm in patch 6.5? ” As an addition to what the guy above me linked, there are more changes that were supposed to be in the last mini patch of 6.2 that we didn't get (which we will get along with 6.5 most likely, unless we get a mini patch before 6.5) The changes can be seen (for all classes too) in this link: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_May_9th_2018 And the specific SM changes are these: d41d88d6db55f779169a673641898615.png Clarifying more on wh…

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Desolator: “ps: two sorcs x2 magma burst with Aether's Hold Effect light of recovery without casting time, trigger sonic gurst like a magma burst - Aether's Hold Effect to 6 players balanced ” The magma burst with aether hold exists since 6.2 though and the no cast time light of recovery shows to be 8 seconds cooldown on the database, and usable 3 times with a HoT effect. And about the silence of ranger, it has a lower duration in PvP, and it's 40 seconds cooldown which is kinda long …

• 6.2 First Info

Yeah, Gladiator gets a better Cleave and Templar gets a better Break Power, cleave can root for 3 sec on crit and reduces leap cd by 20%

• 6.0 First Info

Quote from Rym: “No, I do not think it is intended. Chanter, ranger, and assassin all have their normal max attack speed (1.0, 1.2, 0.8 respectively). Assassin is supposed to be the fastest class in terms of attacking, now gladiator is faster on polearm, and even faster on dual wield (0.6). This leads me to believe gladiator atk speed is an unintentional bug. ” it probably has to do with kaisinel transformation, have you seen the atk speed of those classes with it? Cause so far ive only seen gla…

• 6.0 First Info

I'm playing asmo and yeah I don't see any overhaul except for red mane cavern, has anything changed for elyos other than heiron main town ?