Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 393.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• to me it doesnt matter if they put good or bad enchqnt stone offers because i only buy a skin here and there. Id prefer a big catalogi of skins instead of 2 weeks a skin too. I dont like spending on enchant stones cus if they fail you end with nothing.

• I'm getting LVL 80 stones from rusty coin

• Tradable contracts ? Good for ppl who have kinah but no aion coins. So for f2p players. I wonder how much they go for ingame though and if it bumps gold pack price

• I got my legendary from a rune transformation scroll and it's 900 coins :o

• 6.5 First Info

Divine - - General Discussion

Quote from Divine: “anyway this thread is for 6.5 patch so i wont continue this discussion further ”

• 1 - useless 2 - there are tradable skins from Aion shop, older patch, luna, events (check broker or aion shop) note: not all skins from shop are tradable - You can store in luna yes. (not weapons) 3 - there are transformation scrolls that are transparant (they are on broker, but you can buy them on the gold sand shop with golden ingots)

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Ydri: “Quote from Divine: “Instead of trying to enjoy 6.2 ” where is enjoy? I havent 80/80 VR and 6-8 legendary stones from sieges (and time to time +1-4 from dreds/runats) per week makes me cry. At this night I tried to make wings from +10 to... Had 4 legendary stones from sieges - all failed, not +11 even once.Should I enjoy when I stuck in progress and just wasting my time? ” I'm f2p player too, and I enjoy the game because I play with nice people. I don't measure how I feel in a g…

• Hello I’m Sparx

Divine - - Introductions

its morniiiiiiing thank god its monday

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “i see in korean streams they start talking about 7.5...... ” it's like people only look at Korea and then are sad about not having the things Korea has for a year untill we get it. Instead of trying to enjoy 6.2 people want 6.5 (because "X" will be faster to farm or more balanced than now) or even 7.0, by the time we get 6.5 they want 7.0 or 7.5 etc... How about you just enjoy the current patch? Us wanting the new patch is not gonna make the patch come faster lol. Wh…

• I do the rusty coin event only on 2 chars. Yesterday I got baa on 1 character and tiamat drakan on the other character Getting 2 ancient cast ones is nice because I already have a melee xform.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Divine - - Introductions

666? that gonna be a while xd

• 7.0 First info

korea went f2p a year ago so they also had tons of new players who then were excited for fresh start we don't have a lot of new players atm so would end up like all other new servers

• I have many accounts with a bunch of 80's but I'm not farming those accounts like I did in that past, right now I just play my 1 char on my asmodian account.... but since I have an 80 on another asmodian account, I joined some friends to go do garrisons.... afterwards I had 4 coins so decided to wait a bit untill the 5th.. Opened contracts ... get best ancient casting xform

• I'm about to have returned to Aion for 1 month. I've seen probably around 8-10 shugo's outside of GoK mostly gold ones and including 2 fake/empty ones in that time. Sadly non of those legendary skills went to me note -> I only play on 1 character up untill now.

• Hello I’m Sparx

Divine - - Introductions

Quote from Erik: “Xd ”

• I can't say anything to that... i messed up. Maybe I read it as 1 week or 7 days... brainfart. Sorry

• Introduction: Zapiel

Divine - - Introductions

w33333333lc00000000000000000m3333333333333333333333

• Hello I’m Sparx

Divine - - Introductions

welcome back

• Quote from Griver83: “It would be good if GF could put random ancient contract to Mechanerk's Weapons Factory. 1 random ancient contract every 7 weeks for every character sounds nice. ” I mean.... did you think 3 seconds before writing that suggestion?.... contracts are accountwide. That means people would literally make a lvl 10 char, go luna weekly, open contract and log out + delete + create a new char and do it again.... within a week many ppl would run around with legendaries and quite a fe…

• board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…6c3a0b823dfca0eab269c1df9