Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 620.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Runatorium

Mika - - Suggestions

Ultimate stones shouldn't be available that easy, getting one 100% from runatorium is simply overkill. But I'd love to have one more RT entry and if not a 100% legendary stone, at least more bundles. Or Hero Trials with Kunax kill quest or pvp kills that have to be done inside Runatorium to avoid people Afk at spawn that just try to kill Kunax at the end.

• Quote from Argentino: “of 280 bags of stones I only got 18 legendary stones and 850 ancient stones. -.- ” The bundles from dredgion? You have a 10% chance of getting a legendary stone from these Also, @Galeas ever thought about how good the Lakrum map would be for the Deathbringer Event? x) Combined with the camps/arti "pve" points event. With WELL THOUGHT REWARDS, not something like: get 10.000 kills for an Ultimate PvE Stone and an outdated skin that was sold at Pandeamonium's npc for 10k kina…

• 7.0 First info

Mika - - General Discussion

Quote from Kelekelio: “and why do those painters need to be 5*? to feel special? is that it? ” To enjoy a completely outdated and useless system that hasn't been revamped since 1.5 obviously :4head:

• Customize Character

Mika - - Help & Questions

Quote from nay: “Quote from Mika: “I legit have no idea why it doesn't work for him ” because the whole xml part of the file, where the actual settings are being saved, is getting stripped if you upload it like that.try ibb.co or something like that ” Yeah you're right thank you! If I zip the file and send that instead of sending directly the screen it works!

• Customize Character

Mika - - Help & Questions

Hello, I created the character for him and if you guys want to try to test it out if it works for you, there it is: pRnFSTR.jpg Works just fine for me as you can see here: 5ypEg32.jpg Quote from [NICK]verizan: “Screenshot must be created with character creation interface (gold sand shop->clothing->modify appearence). Ingame screenshots cannot be used to import character data. ” Ingame screenshots do work as long as you take them by pressing control+printscreen I took a screenshot like that of my…

• Quote from Alibi: “Quote from Noctis: “Can we pls get the 2 free weekly contracts to reset at wednesday 9pm instead of this 7 day CD bs. It can't be that hard to do ??? I've alrdy pushed my "cd" to Tuesday 20h. .... @Galeas ” This a million times. I mean, the newest event gives us coins on daily reset rather than 24h so it should be easy to do this for contracts... ” A million and one. Shugocopia too while you're at it. Thanks!

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Mika - - General Discussion

Quote from ynal: “Quote from Neutru: “legendary stones on legendary items, all fail ... ty gf ” ? 3% more on legendary gear. the patch is for ppl with ancient gear. ” This, sadly these rates are only good if you still need ancient gear to +15

• Character that I had logged for the first time today. Timer said 6 min left lol, didn't get my coin when it was over. Annoying thing is that sometimes I log and timer says 25+ min left instead of 30, and at the end of it, I don't get the friggin coin. (Happened today on almost all my chars, chanter had 16 min left, didn't get the coin.) youtube.com/watch?v=COMz3iZOdH0&feature=youtu.be And on one of my chars, I didn't get one of the coins at all because the timer bugged out... relogging doesn't h…

• Quote from Irv: “Quote from twardy: “Theres something wrong with this event when it comes to the timer found in the event tab. Logged in, had 16minutes left to get Rusty Coin. 16minutes passed, timer resets but no coin. Timer shows that I need to wait 27minutes for another rusty coin. OK, its relog time. No rusty coin, timer shows 9minutes. Im quite sure it resets at 00:00 or 9:00 but it doesnt reset the timer in the event window. ” here is totally something wrong, cos im 2h in game and just got…

• Veteran Rewards, the market is flooded now because they just reset. If you have VR level 80 you have x12 tradable bundles x8 characters. 2Vpdlw7.png

• My cleric feels so Weak

Mika - - Cleric

Quote from Goldiy: “Im probably the only cleric that can ripple insta and 0,5 sec fears ” There are plenty of clerics that can do that. Well you definitely must be the only one that can ripple instant fear, since its not dispellable Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from Goldiy: “Im probably the only cleric that can ripple insta and 0,5 sec fears ” Yeah probably, cuz that is a very hard thing to do. sarcasm ” Technically, its actually easier than before as the SM can't consistently stop its cast with pow…

• My cleric feels so Weak

Mika - - Cleric

Why do you think legendary +10 is any good? Its pretty bad if you consider that +13 +14 +15 alone give more pvp def / attack than the entire +1 to +12 all together. In all fairness you'll notice small to no difference in damage received and inflicted if your armor is +0 or +10 xD. Just have a look at these: aYqwkQq.png bFbWy9K.png And lastly, look at how HUGE is the pvp defence difference from a +10 to a +15 part. I also put a +4 part to show how irrelevant is the pvp def you get on +10 (10 pvp …

• Footage of me during this event WZhCe4o.jpg

• Which minion is d best?

Mika - - Templar

This is the 6.2 updated page aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.2_Update#Minion

• I think the event is heckin' fantastic, finally people will get their ancient transformations I just wish there were legendary pvp stones in the drop list as well, even with lower %. With the reset of the VR, old players or players with a lot of accounts will overgear new / returning players or players with no VRs even more. And well, the full recovery potion really bothers me 1kk HP recovery, 1 sec CD, tradable in account warehouse...

Mika - - Templar

Quote from iSTAN: “Well as a pve hero i would go for weda on any class Thinking that the heal received from other sources applies to the buff, otherwise yeah it's meh ” Nope, I tried, it only boosts your own heal skills! But then, wouldn't hyperion or sita be better for pve?

• Why do I think that "full recovery potion" is incredibly stupid? thonk Edit: oh I see, no pvp enchantment stone in the rewards as well, omegalul gameforge

Mika - - Templar

Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from Mika: “Weda doesn't heal you anymore, that's the Weda pre-6.0 ” hmm, i only have Sita as rank A minion but here it says the effect of healing skills will increase by 20% for 7 seconds (ofc 3% chance at lvl 4, 2% at lvl 3). ” Yeah so if you're a healing class its good, otherwise And that being said I think Weda is the best minion for Bard and useful for Cleric on dps / in group if you have a second dispel (vs heavy cc setups I'd still use grendal). Cleric (support) b…

Mika - - Templar

Quote from Hatsuo: “Weda is the best, how can you fill your bestial hp ” Weda doesn't heal you anymore, that's the Weda pre-6.0

• I personally think we'd benefit way more from a 300% DROP rate (heck, even 100%) instead of an exp bonus, considering you can reach level 80 in a day >_>