Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Its getting tiring to wait with what is essentially an incomplete character for so long. We don't even have hero trials yet, who knows when they are going to bother with 6.5, thats why I ask for an event because who knows how many players will be left if its necessrary to wait until 6.5...

• What we really need is an event that gives us access to some daevanion skills, because shugos don't spawn nearly enough, red shugos are mostly empty which is ridiculous and even when a chest spawns, a whole party of people have to roll for it. Then pray its not duplicated. Like, 1 or 2 chests from an event that lasts a month would be appreciated, because god knows when 6.5 is going to hit anyways and people have already mass quit in lieu of the situation...

• 6.5 First Info

Vichel1 - - General Discussion

Any chance to get a link to the doc with the classes' skills damage changes? Or the source, if possible. Thanks!

• To add to the question of beritra, anybody can tell Prigga's stats?

• Bard Heals in 7.0

Vichel1 - - Bard

Thanks a lot

• Bard Heals in 7.0

Vichel1 - - Bard

Where can we see the reasoning behind the class rebalances? I'd like to take a peek at the reasoning behind assassin changes (if there are any). Google translate shall help if needed but I need the source XD

• Again, nice work. You guys at GF seem to have really gotten things together!

• Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves

Vichel1 - - Assassin

For PvP is it also worth it to run 6.2 dagger + 5.8 weapon in offhand or should I just run with 2 daggers?

Vichel1 - - Assassin

For PvP is it also worth it to go with 6.2 dagger on main hand + 5.x sword off hand? At the moment I am using Apllon +15 sword on off hand, I stopped playing during 5.x and so when I got back I didn't have a good offhand weapon. Bought Apollon from broker at quite cheap price but can't find a fallusha sword to pair up with my Narakali dagger.

Vichel1 - - Assassin

Auto attacks are not as important as they once where but they still contribute to a noticeable percentage of dps. Now if GF would release a dagger with assassins in mind that traded lower stats for a higher weapon attack stat so that weaving was as rewarding as before, that would be awesome.

• 6.5 First Info

Thank you, really appreciate the information.

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Rym: “Why would it be changed when it was already modified in our version to behave as it does in 6.5 ? ” Well, in the 6.5 database there is a particular assassin skill that says that it will give 3 critical strikes after use, in the current version it gives 3 seconds where everything is a critical strike, and there is no notie of the change anywhere. But if Daevanion skills aren't changing then that answers everything.

• I don't have the time to run 50 Naras a week on 10 alts...

• So, Daevanion skills. Incredibly vital to making a class competitive both in PvE and PvP. I think that skills needed to bring a class to an acceptable power level should not be as hard to obtain as they are currently. Both in PvP and PvE Daevanion skills open up an abyss of difference in power level from people that have them to people that don't, and I think it is unacceptable that 4 months into the patch many people do not even have access to half of their daevanion skills, and there are some …

• 6.5 First Info

Is there anywhere to see the Daevanion skills changed with 6.5? I can only find the new skills and normal skill changs, but not the changs to daevanion skills. In particular looking at assassin's Swift Heavy Attack, if anyone knows if it will be changed from 6.2 to 6.5 it would be great.

• Introduction: Zapiel

Vichel1 - - Introductions

Hello and welcome

• Honestly, just the 2 transformation contracts daily on each character are really good on their own, the extra rewards are icing on the cake. For once I have to side with gameforge on this one, its a pretty good event. As for constructive feedback, maybe getting people to do something to get the coins should be nice, like killing some mobs or whatever, just make it like a quest to kill 10 mobs or something that gives you the coins as a reward. Something more active than waiting afk for the coins …

• Thank you Gameforge for this rusty coin event. I'm genuinely impressed, honestly, the abundance of contracts should help mitigate the problems and the coins are easily acessible. Hats off to you. I feel that as hard as I bash you when things are wrong, it is time to commend you when things get done right. This in combination with the enchantment rates buff should help with player satisfation.

• Slot Stones are the new Kinah!

• Introduction : Grendal

Vichel1 - - Introductions

Welcome