Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

Krykry - - General Discussion

Quote from Ydri: “Quote from Krykry: “Hi all! A little information about the new 7.0 gear PVP: Is worth up all now at +15 ( in my case utimate is impossibile but maybe some legendary yes) and bless in the next patch or will be faster to do all new gear since ancient from garrison in 7.0? Just for know if is better store all materials or use all now for the next bless. The % of upgrade are the same as the 6.5? Ty! ” u can upgrade old pvp to new. Conditions +15 and new mats.old craft pvp to new cr…

• 7.0 First info

Hi all! A little information about the new 7.0 gear PVP: Is worth up all now at +15 ( in my case utimate is impossibile but maybe some legendary yes) and bless in the next patch or will be faster to do all new gear since ancient from garrison in 7.0? Just for know if is better store all materials or use all now for the next bless. The % of upgrade are the same as the 6.5? Ty!

• 7.0 First info

Yes but i have no time for bless the garrison set. I tried in this patch but the % is too low to make all ancient +15 ( imho ) and i don't know how to drop the legendary stone for a better up. I get legendary stone only from the siege so is impossibile for me gather 100 or 200 stones for do a +15 legendary set. T_T For that i bought legendary craft set and i guess i'll do the same in 7.0. Aion is not a totally game for who have few times..but i like it and i do the possible for me.... Anyway Ty …

• 7.0 First info

Do someone know something about the PVP crafted? I bought this set because i have no time for blessing the garrison set, so i guess i will buy the set again…..