Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 75.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Your best memory from AION?

Behold - - Daeva's Playground

Aah this is quite hard. The golden arenas were fun or some runats but I’d say by far the best memory for me was that back when we did reset the word bosses It was by far one of the best times.

• Shields are like the geo-political profile of Turkey; Europe and Asia both at the same time and neither. Like Schrodinger’s famous work. Meaning that they are weapons and armor st the same time and they are just an armor when you need them to be a weapon and vice-versa. Same goes for helmets. They are accessories that also happen to be armor a.

• Best fuse for PvP Weapon?

Behold - - Bard

You have three options red makarna, red anomos or another red pvp weapon. All of them have the same fuse stats. Though you might wanna go for pve weapons since they give you pve stats too

• Epic game

Behold - - General Discussion

This has been answered many times... They won't do anything about it since they don't even fully recognize the problem here. For all they care your items were legally purchased by another "lucky" player.

• Anamos Loot Settings

My old friend Theyne. I would agree with the way that you address the problem and most of the casual every day players would indeed in fact agree with your approaches to it. However there are few intrinsic problems with them. Solution 1: Ethically there is nothing wrong, though eliminating people's chance to get the main prize loot from a world event based on your justification will just be a far fetched suggestion. The item could still be sold and even traded with limited people in a limited am…

• AFK character for event

Behold - - Help & Questions

Quote from Lisa97: “Cmon.. even if this event wasn't up ppl were still afking near broker or somewhere else for example waiting on freinds or something, from time to time checking the game. Ban for this ?I guess not. Even I afk sometimes ” You are missing the point. Afk’ing is perfectly fine, you can’t get punished for not playing the game but putting a weight on the keyboard and running a 3rd party keyboard/mouse software will Be indistinguishable so I say don’t do it. Do it what everyone does.…

• How To: Revive Aion Free To Play

Behold - - Suggestions

I mean... wow You have to kid yourself to think that these will happen. Make no mistake, I too think that some of your points make sense and some of them are the things that we would enjoy like the legion fights and such. But you are forgetting the fact that GameForge is a German company, not an American one; meaning that any alteration of the status quo will be painful, lengthy and full of bureaucracy. So at the end of day you will get a pat on the back for your suggestions and none of it will …

• Server Nergal full of bots!

I am sure they ban one or two every now and then. They know how to hunt down bots; moreover they even are perfectly capable of tracking them down to their original owners. Even if they issue 1 day warning ban to main accounts of some of the bot users we would see a dramatic decrease in bots in a short period of time. But they will simply not do it since the rant/protest/voice of dissatisfaction about this matter is small enough to be ignored. At the end of the day nothing will change. Same goes …

• Quote from Enjoykin: “Could you find the guy who makes the aiDPs and ask to activate the attack speed check function.With all classes support. People who plays fair that game even are ready to donate for that function. That 6.2 a new era of 3rd soft,its realy realy annoying problem. PS: Hello to Deyla elyos side arabian kids \o ” That’s is a fairly good idea, truly we would get a taste of actual unadulterated gameplay but just like most of the other good ideas it involves too much of a beuraucra…

• Aethertech open world pvp

Behold - - Youtube Videos

Cool stuff . Enjoyed watching most of the parts and laughed really good after seeing some butthurt snowflakes in some of the comments Though u might wana start putting a better music and sync video along with it. Oh and using English client and Pseudo Fullscreen (borderless full screen) would also make them more pleasing to the eye.

• Interserver loot settings

Behold - - PvE

I mean... would it help ? -yes, sorta is it that much of a big problem ? -not really will it happen ? no

• Quote from wenzy: “Quote from Behold: “yeah... can we have the 39coin legendary transformation pvp box again before the month is out ? Some ppl (including me and few friends) missed it as we were busy around x-mas time. ” was busy or banned for 15 days? ” I was gone, I mean banned for 10 days but shhh dont tell anyone and I sync'ed my ban exactly on the x-mas and the new year's what a coincidence, right ?

• yeah... can we have the 39coin legendary transformation pvp box again before the month is out ? Some ppl (including me and few friends) missed it as we were busy around x-mas time.

• Could you please review the idea of bringing back Kamar or JMR for the weekdays and swb pvp for the weekends. I understand that the mobs in them may require HP/defence and attack/accuracy adjustments which may prevent the entire thing. But what about golden arena and golden group arena ? @Galeas

• Quote from emptys0ul: “Merge Nergal + Antriksha + Hellion))) ” how about NO ?

• Happy Christmas time!

you mean Happy Holidays ??? just kidding merry x-mas to you too

• I mean... the food that drops could've been better than the one on the shop, that would have incentivized farming those mobs at least.

• Kinda looks like your own fault. I mean you knew about the database and had access to it and you still went thru with your equipment evolution. It would've taken you few mins at max to check the stats beforehand. Though at the same I can't help but empathize with you on this matter. The only attack speed harp that I was able to find on the database is the Daeva Fighter one(which is unobtainable at this point) all the other seem to give cast speed only. (feel free to reply to me if there is anoth…

• @Galeas is the big prize repeatable ? On the previous events you guys specifically mentioned it to be not repeatable and I couldn't the see same thing on this one.

• ETA on Maintenance?

Behold - - Daeva's Playground

aahh they realized that they had given out the wrong rewards in the card event and are now working around the clock the fix it... (Hidden Content)