Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• another joke from gameforge hahahahaha i really hope they are not serious with this "pack" really comparing to any aion shop around the world how can gameforge do such stupid thing tssssssss Eu we ll never get real items and real shop that s for sure !

• Quote from Scarlettfox: “Quote from kyokushin: “Quote from Scarlettfox: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “:nothingtoseehere: Okay, you all got some decent contracts, congratulations. After the event is over, now what? How will new people get contracts? This will remain an issue that hasn't been resolved. Yes, some current players will get some contracts, the game will have 0 appeal to new players or returning players as it would take them many months to even get something good. ” If you are that unhappy …

• Quote from Scarlettfox: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “:nothingtoseehere: Okay, you all got some decent contracts, congratulations. After the event is over, now what? How will new people get contracts? This will remain an issue that hasn't been resolved. Yes, some current players will get some contracts, the game will have 0 appeal to new players or returning players as it would take them many months to even get something good. ” If you are that unhappy , no one forces you to play ranting on a forum w…

• i don t care about being n videos but just assume one thing when it s me it s flame but when it s others it s not flame ...hummmm ok ok nice reflexion if you accept flame on forum so accept all ways of flame no ? or just mine is not allowed ??

• hahaha so he can talk about me and i have the bad behavior ?? hahaha ok it s me it s flame it s him it s what ? just tell me i need to know when you see that His video is just about flaming so yes tell me and it s not allowed so remove his video or let me comment cause it s about me !

• Flame -Grendal

• Quote from Rym: “The original event rewards designed for the overseas region can be found here: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188059070 As the event is an overseas event. ” -Senpai

• how can people keep saying gameforge is doing good job and good event ... Really ...it s cause of people like you that nothing change and gameforge keep doing useless events with useless rewards ! After 4 months they didn t get yet what people need in game ....i really hope that s their willing cause if they really don t get it yet ...they have problems.. Really gameforge make ncsoft come back and assume that you re not capable of managing such a game ! Do it fast thx !

• No pvp stones ....nothing else to say

• Aethertech open world pvp

kyokushin - - Youtube Videos

Still Flaming each other -Grendal

Quote from Theyne: “Quote from kyokushin: “yeah sure ohana i farm them oh ya boy the same ofc when they are not in zerg ! ” To be honest, nobody from OYB has any full ultimate sets. We are mostly legendary camp +10/+15. The board isn't for taunting & flaming eachother -Senpai ” Still Flaming each other -Grendal

Quote from Theyne: “Quote from kyokushin: “yeah sure ohana i farm them oh ya boy the same ofc when they are not in zerg ! ” To be honest, nobody from OYB has any full ultimate sets. We are mostly legendary camp +10/+15. ” The board isn't for taunting & flaming eachother -Senpai

Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “i think he ment when we (ATs) are fully buffed we reach same pvp attack has other classes full ultimate, wich althou is not true, its pretty close depending on some classes. Its true that you are better geared than most ppl, not to descredit you, i think some of those ppl in the video are also good geared. Some others are obviously crap. You have good rotation, most of the times, some others you mess it up, idk why thou, its obvious you understand the class. Maybe it…

looooool i know one full +15 utlimate AT and you say bullshit and it seems that no you know nothing cause i m far away from his pvp attack but yeah ok i m overgeared if it makes feel good !

yeah sure ohana i farm them oh ya boy the same ofc when they are not in zerg ! - And ok ok i am overgeared ok ! When i see some damages i take no i m not but if it makes you all feel good saying i m overgeared so ok i am overgeared ! You watched the videos cause i m pretty sure some of players you call naabs are going to hate you hahahahahhaah but yeah i m ok with you i only records bots and naabs !

The problem is not i m too good geared cause first of all i try to record fights versus good geared and better geared people than me and second the problem is that geared people slack or zerg ! In open world where are good geared people ? If they are not in zerg you never see them ! They are scared to be kill being in full ultimate by people still in legendary ??? So yeah my gear is not the point i think ! Thanks i try even if i do so many mistakes i see watching my vids but that s how i can cor…

Quote from Behold: “Cool stuff . Enjoyed watching most of the parts and laughed really good after seeing some butthurt snowflakes in some of the comments Though u might wana start putting a better music and sync video along with it. Oh and using English client and Pseudo Fullscreen (borderless full screen) would also make them more pleasing to the eye. ” hey thanks yeah true i do that without any knowledge in editing but just to show some of open world pvp but thx i ll try to do as you say for t…

Kyokushin's adventures ! youtube.com/watch?v=BE1IwitjU2Q&t=507s

Yoooo last open world pvp video youtube.com/watch?v=YR0D1K5e2e8&t=3s

Yooooooooo welcome to my last vid and first episode of : Lakrum Police Dpt , fights against criminality ! Have fun and Enjoy youtu.be/zlFm36-NlC8 Watchout LAPD has Always eyes on you