Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lack of content

Marius - - General Discussion

Quote from Buburuza: “Quote from Marius: “Quote from Buburuza: “Isn't lack of content, you can always open world PvP/PvE. Get bored from those? Create a new character. Make alts. Farm kinah. Prepare for next patch. ” [...] open world pvp aint rewarding. [...] ” So you're PvPing only if rewards if not, stay afk? What is the point of doing PvP set then? Try to enjoy the game, after all 6.x it should be like a remind "old times" pvping ” I find open world pvp first of all unbalanced beacose p2w pla…

• Lack of content

Marius - - General Discussion

Quote from Buburuza: “Isn't lack of content, you can always open world PvP/PvE. Get bored from those? Create a new character. Make alts. Farm kinah. Prepare for next patch. ” ofc lack of content ! Its boring to farm 6 days / week malleability like a frikin bot and open world pvp aint rewarding. U do ur weeklys , and dungeins in 1 day and after that u have rest of the days 3 hours / day of pvp content and thats it ! U ARE NOW IN A WTF SHOULD I DO NOW STATE .

• Keberium bosses

Marius - - Event & Shop Discussions

speaking of keberium bosses, are u aware the keberium bosses of every single server are always farmed by the same guys ? Can we have more bosses and much more spawn locations ? I mean guys id like to frikin walk around the map and see one spawn near me randomly . Not see same places with same hungry aliances looting them always!

• Your best memory from AION?

Marius - - Daeva's Playground

Any of u guys miss Tiamaranta's Eye ? Farming the keys , searching for the gold chests. Fun + rewarding in therms of AP . I really miss that.

• can we get an ancient transformation / account reset scroll in the shop ? Please deliver this sugestion and i am expecting a reply on this. It's important for us unlucky but frikin active players who need a different transform for our main characters. It is a huge impact on the balance on servers if they leave it random with no other possibility than luck for some and bad luck for the rest.

• Switch items for tranform

Marius - - Suggestions

Quote from Erifnal: “I was thinking about a single item per character(free) (non tradable etc) to be able to switch your normal/large/ancient for a transform of choice? I got lucky and got an ancient tranform.. but totaly the opposite of my class..I know many of you guys have this.. and I spend 100 euros to get one..but its a tranform I dont need.. thoughts?? ” to be a profitable thing for GF also 1 transformation contract switch ticket per account in the shop is also an option and i bet thousan…

• my mains are sorc and cleric and i got popoku and tarha so this event is not on my side. I am really dissapointed and angry at the same time beacose random crap that GF applyes on every single event speaks again and this time people are left behind and this time it affects people big time. Its exacly like in the childhood when u were expecting christmas day for santa wishing for a nice car and u get a frikin doll.

• And another thing i was wondering, how can we check the creation date of our characters ? Excluding first pets or emails ?

• thanks. Would be great if we could in the future tho

• hello guys. Here is a quick question. Is it possible to move a character from an account to another account ?

• In my opinion a good thing for most ppl who were unlucky and got no anxient, the transformation event should last longer so eveeybody would have 2 shots on the ancient transformation beacose it's a random thing so either make it a selectable transform or let us have 2 shots on random. It is a nice thing done with this event but u guys with the authority of delivering messages or sugestions to gameforge should ask them to think about the unbalance of the game if we have 30% with perfect transform…