Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Keberium bosses

Scarlettfox - - Event & Shop Discussions

Just find a way to bloody keep them from spawning at siege times , and we´re good . Asmos @ Deyla are pretty scarce , its hard to keep up with all the Elyos at siege , now imagine with Keb bosses spawning.

• Keberium bosses

Yes , im aware , though it happends plenty . Not good at all lol

• Keberium bosses

Hello everyone . What are your thoughts on the keberium bosses spawning often during siege times ? Could it be changed , so factions in disadvantage dont get even more penalized ? What are your thoughts? Thank you

• Quote from Buburuza: “Shield is a weapon. Can't put it at luna for skin. ” Shield is not a weapon , as classified @ the broker

• Could we please get the Noble Magic Shield skin back in the shop ? Thank u board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ba9e7de1a3b1316adf3565c8f

• Hi guys ! Baring in mind that , according to the broker , shields are classified as armor , why cant they be placed / used as a dressing room item ? Many thanks

• @Galeas , what is the possibility on a near future to get a transformation suitable to your class only , instead of the random pick ? Thank you

• Quote from kyokushin: “Quote from Scarlettfox: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “:nothingtoseehere: Okay, you all got some decent contracts, congratulations. After the event is over, now what? How will new people get contracts? This will remain an issue that hasn't been resolved. Yes, some current players will get some contracts, the game will have 0 appeal to new players or returning players as it would take them many months to even get something good. ” If you are that unhappy , no one forces you to pl…

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Grateful for what? You guys are like the abused girlfriend/boyfriend in a relationship. Okay, you all got some decent contracts, congratulations. After the event is over, now what? How will new people get contracts? This will remain an issue that hasn't been resolved. Yes, some current players will get some contracts, the game will have 0 appeal to new players or returning players as it would take them many months to even get something good. Keep living in a bubble folks …

• We need to be thankful for this event , it is indeed a true effort to make people interested in the game , by getting a suitable transformation according to their class / classes . Dont give up !board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ba9e7de1a3b1316adf3565c8f

• Show us your character's FACE

Scarlettfox - - Art corner

board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ba9e7de1a3b1316adf3565c8f

• Quote from itstheazn: “ ” Upset ?! Mate , i have been playing this game since it came out , and never seen the shop as empty as it is , thats what i meant ... anyway , get a grip mate .

• Legion Horse

Scarlettfox - - General Discussion

Why is the legion horse not permanent as usual ? Want to make it 7 days , reduce the ammount of legion coins please ...

• Quote from Accuracy: “Throwing a bone is not enough. Bring back the old range of products please. You guys might be thankful now but remember how screwed the shop situation is in the first place. ” Cannot agree more ... i do not understand how we have such a small ammount of items ... i have money to spend ... but on what ?

• Quote from Quon: “Doesn't change the fact that you HAVE to use candies if you want to be on equal footing with other people. You are FORCED to either use a candy, or be at a disadvantage. It doesn't matter how easy getting the candy is. ” We have bigger issues my friend Thank u everyone for the hard work

• Well , with respect , Deyla is normaly overwhelmed by Elyos , and , since Antri is 90% Asmodian , how about merging us ? I am perfectly aware that we are a large server already , but that does not justify the lack of balance .

• Quote from Kuroiz: “happy new year ” Thanks mate same to you all

• Hello everyone. At the moment , i am not able to complete the crafting of the daily box at the Karuner´s workshop , is it a known issue ?

• Quote from Dwiin: “Adding the Dragon King's Weapons as skins WITHOUT the skill is totally acceptable and a great addition to the shop in my opinion. Also a rotation of the different skins is also a welcoming idea. The Dragon King's Weapons skill should ONLY be added with EVENTS. @Galeas ” Thats what i call overthinking mate ... On a serious note , kindly add in a near future the former general skins , enchanting kitty , etc , those were just fab . @Galeas Many thanks !

• House auction

Scarlettfox - - General Discussion

Quote from Hekigan: “Quote from Scarlettfox: “Guys , paying for fees is easy , the REAL issue here is getting enough kinnah to get a mansion ... any plans or thoughts ? @Galeas ” after that? sitting in a empty mansion with most things impossible to get:D ” Purpose -----> no soul sickness ... about the furnishings , that leads us to another issue , wich is the really poor shop we have these days with nothing to spend money on