Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 886.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lack of content

[NICK]n00b - - General Discussion

7.0 seems to bring a lot of content, you have to wait until then. What Gameforge can do is pump out 2-3 events in rotations always so people have something to do.

• 3.* was fun but I had more fun in 4.*. I have to say, those patches were 100x better than current patch, at least balance wise, what we have today, is a joke.

• Quote from Scarlettfox: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “ Okay, you all got some decent contracts, congratulations. After the event is over, now what? How will new people get contracts? This will remain an issue that hasn't been resolved. Yes, some current players will get some contracts, the game will have 0 appeal to new players or returning players as it would take them many months to even get something good. Keep living in a bubble folks and keep thanking master Gameforge! ” If you are that unhappy …

• shugocensored.png Okay, you all got some decent contracts, congratulations. After the event is over, now what? How will new people get contracts? This will remain an issue that hasn't been resolved. Yes, some current players will get some contracts, the game will have 0 appeal to new players or returning players as it would take them many months to even get something good. shugocensored.png Censored by Senpai

• Introduction: Zapiel

[NICK]n00b - - Introductions

Quote from Zapiel: “some extend ” extent *

• The shop have died

Don't think anyone works at Gameforge anymore, it's probably empty lmao

• Funny enough Gameforge was 100x better during those early days than they are now. You're probably one of the .. I want to put it nicely, so I'll say it sarcastically, smart people who left because they saw you need a Gold Pack and though omg, 10$, how am i supposed to eat this month? And left to NA, while playing with 100-150 ms and never even reaching mediocrity. Well, given the standards on NA were always lower than EU I assume you did quite well I would argue NA was always worse than Gameforg…

• It's not about progressing fast, it's about a steady progression that makes you feel like you accomplished something. Every day you should walk away from the game thinking okay, I did THAT today and it was worth it. However can you truly say that in current Aion? How long does it take for a free user to get an Ancient Transformation? What about Legendary Gear? RNG is simply not the direction you want your game heading towards. Sure, some elements can be RNG, but I want to know that if I do "X" "…

• welcome to pay2win

Quote from Twillight: “Quote from ynal: “see already a lot of ppl got legendary forms today, so the chance is way higher. ” That are people who have allot of money the game is allready fucket up so who cares! stop QQ if some have the legendary tranformationAllot of people have Best Deavanion Skills allready and allot dont its GF Money making marketing. if you dont like leave the Gamefail forge and go play NA or Korea not perfect but still mutch better then GameFail they are worst publisher of th…

• The enchant and all that can be improved but doesn't bother me as much as contracts do. I logged in and lvl'ed to 80 a few weeks ago and honestly, not having your normal attack speed/speed is very bad. I got potions, sure, but after I use them I had no idea where to resupply. If you planned on monetizing this aspect of the game, no wonder 6.0 failed. Contracts are probably the thing I dislike the most about Aion atm. You get what 2 free contracts weekly? Useless, even if you got 10 it wouldn't b…

• Save your complaining for the Snow in Atreia event. Which, if I know Gameforge well enough, it's gonna be changed from level 30 min to collect per char, to level 80, and will be available in cash shop, once per character lmao Also Behold if you can't beat them, join them.

• Quote from Nuke: “I am positively impressed by the reward list, thank you for not having included Kaisinel form and so on. The special pack includes 1 ancient form and 100x special contracts, which can still boost the "lucky winner" significately. I believe the top reward for 24 cards would have been perfect with just a tiny bit more rewards (especially more legendary stones). Still, it seems like it could be quite expensive to unlock said reward. This seems to be a common trend in the aion shop…

• I don't think that's an easy thing to do. Also Aion is made in CryEngine afaik and the successor to that is Amazon Lumberyard. Won't happen either way.

• Quote from Psycho: “@Galeas Have U read this whole thread ;d? What do U think about it ? let us know! ” not Galeas but I think you guys are hypocrites, a major reason why Aion is not relevant is because it is too p2w, now that they have non-p2w events you're all complaining. If you go outside your Aion bubble ( which is a very small one ) you will see that Aion is almost never mentioned in any MMO discussion on any major platform, and whenever it's mentioned it is negatively due to p2w. So what …

• Quote from Noctis: “Quote from iduk: “Complaining about non p2w promos. For real? Kids these days... ” how are we gonna get any good/useful items in the broker at this rate ? dragon skins? extinct ench stones? extinct Ultimate Keberium costs 2kk ea on my server, cuz we can't get Anomos for the love of us. Maybe add those in events? Nah, better put SLOT STONES in the best reward box. And even if we throw away the whole "p2win or not" thinking aside, do u think it makes sense to have someone spend…

• Quote from Aoe: “Quote from Layyumi: “very happy to see another promo event not being p2w at all. people here are actually sad they cant p2w i dont get it. i guess people are still used to events/promos being their main source of essential items like enchantment stones and gear. gameforge said they wanted to move away from events and things like shugo/other promotions being p2w and, i didnt think id say this so far into the update, so far they stuck with it. i am honestly pleasantly surprised. o…

• You guys were complaining about the game being too P2W and now you want P2W rewards? Funny

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Sophisticated: “Nothing new. Sorcerer again nerfed. That patch is worse then 5.0 ” Found the Sorc main guy LUL

• Thinking about coming back

[NICK]n00b - - Help & Questions

This isn't old Aion anymore, how good you are barely matters, what matters is what gear you have. Getting best gear on this patch is slower than ever, so good luck with that. Might as well wait for 7.0 and see how easy/hard it is to get gear then.