Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

Watchcat - - General Discussion

Quote from thalico: “Where did you got this info about Healing Boost on chanters? Never heard anything about it. And on streaming, chanters healing stays OP even in 7.0 lol The only thing changing is that Daevanion versions of Recovery Spell will no longer be affected by shards. Also shards give 15% boost, not 20. They will remove Healing boost effects from Curtain of Light, but in 7.0 ” You won't be able to heal more than 3.3k with your protection spell etc. It was stupid to see chanters overhe…

• Anamos Loot Settings

Why it is so hard not to take alts to alliance, I don't understand. You get cheap keberiums from broker ok but is it worth doing that? If you support ninjas getting into group that's what you deserve tbh. Keberium thing is just an excuse to get in group with your alt and to roll your class item with multiple accounts to increase your chance cmon. Since you are playing on deyla there should be more than 100+ ppl playing on their mains so you don't even need to take alts for keberium. In the end t…

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Quote from Rebel30: “Dunno if superstition or no but with higher enchant rates, failing ancient item 10x in a row from 10-11 makes u mad.... ” Once upon a time people were thinking small characters run faster, big characters run slower, in the end both had same speed it was just an illusion.

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Quote from Rebel30: “rates work fine i sugest dont try + in middle of lakrum i always plus in hellpass etc...where im not surrounded by 50 players. ” Superstition as usual.

• Do you guys any info about 7.0 enchantment rates ?

• not bad, ppl who still didn't get desired ancient transform may get from this one.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Galeas: “Don't get me wrong I asked if we could get it back and we are trying to but yes unfortunately it's taking a lot of time ” Is it possible to make another solution like make entry portals or rifts appear in Lakrum base ? As far as I know they will move entry portals from garrisons to teleport locations at 6.5 or 7.0. I think fastest solution is you can put instance entry rifts(not portal) in Lakrum Base

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

any ETA about server-wide recruitment list fix ? @Galeas

• have patience

• You can craft skillbooks and you can fuse them on next patch. Also enchant effect is not much aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Da…n_Skill_Enchanting_Effect if you geared up on your main pve wise, you should better try to do solo shugo runs on your alts, if it appears log into your main that's all people do.

• Can you add asmodian guards' armor in Lakrum base( Wise judgement legion) to shop, especially Archon Centurion's armor the female guard's armor. It is npc armor but you can figure it out, ppl would buy them a lot I think.

• Same thing happened to me in different way. I don't get any coins when I fill the 30 min, it resets back and says the same Remaining time: 30m(Remaining opportunities to win:5)

• I got 2-5 from 32 mirash runs and I guess 1 from 28 GoK

• rdy for Prometun? (cleric)

Watchcat - - Cleric

If you have chanter with protection spell in your group, 50k hp is enough rest is not important you will be always get carried as support if you have chanter, your duty there is being sidekick to chanter. If you wanna go w/o chanter you need at least 1600+ healing boost and 50k+ hp with decent gear but 1800 is very good if you can do it otherwise you will most likely out of MP to heal group.

• I got Ancient Transform(finally for my class) from those white scrolls thank you for event gameforge and don't lose hope people.

• My cleric feels so Weak

Watchcat - - Cleric

Nightmare Sorrow's(0,5 cast one) duration is 3s anyway, you should better save your ripple for glad's red berserk he can wipe your group. Nightmare Curse(the other daeva skill), for this one you have to dispel your group twice in order to remove it so ripple for this one might be useful especially if you are still in pvp on kunax, most SMs switch their skill to Nightmare Curse to get kunax since it is hard to dispel. Tbh for me you should be thankful to enemy sm if he is using Nightmare Sorrow, …

Watchcat - - Cleric

It is hard to enchant ultimate item to +15 , haven't got any ultimate stones from bundles that we got from siege rewards yet. Season ranking is deactivated either. When I play with my cleric, mostly keeping chanter alive and dispelling him/group that's all doing some stuns on enemies' supports either. On 7.0 cleric's single heal skills are buffed, also its damage increased and chanter got nerfed as support.

Watchcat - - Cleric

Reroll chanter and get protection spell you can overheal clerics on dps mode, you can deal good dmg either depends on your gear and transform. You can have fun playing cleric after 7.0. Cleric is kinda dispel bot until 7.0

• Quote from biogeocenoz: “We'll grade our gear to epic till 7.0 with such events, enchant chance and morphs dont help us to win p2w ppl or veterans ” They have to earn money from somewhere. It will get easier to gear up like happened at 5.8. You will always follow p2w players 1 step behind them anyway, this applies to all mmorpgs.

• Could you close this thread mods ? @Senpai @Sita I think people can use feedback thread if they have something to say.