Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.5 First Info

thalico - - General Discussion

Quote from esset23: “ ” Off- Topic -Grendal

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Rym: “I see you never heard of something called overcap. Overcapping movement and attack speed will override the effects of movement speed slows and attack speed slows, so WoW will always be useful. Chanter healing will be proportionally nerfed to their individual healing boost + Shard consumption nerf. Which if I'm not wrong should be 20% + healing boost, which is as example at 2000 healing boost a 220% nerf to healing. This is coming to our 6.5 patch. Which is, logically (some peopl…

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Noctis: “i assume they will change the way stigma enchanting works to be same as items and daeva skills - max +15, if u reach +10, failing makes it stay +10 just an assumption. ” AFAIK its not happening. They will giveaway +8 stigma selection boxes and raise the enchantment rates (+9,+10+,11,+12 20% > 35% success rate)

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Senpai: “Quote from thalico: “Aion NA will rush the enchantment rates buff from 6.5 on 6.2 Patch as a mini-patch! NA will also add new ways to get (free) Legendary and even Ultimate PVP stones. Maybe hero trials just like EU? CM Cyan just confirmed it To be extra clear, we're going to be getting the enchantment rates from the 6.5 patch and put into our current version before 6.5 comes out for our region. Along side of this we're also going to be introducing ways in order to get more e…

• 6.5 First Info

Aion NA will rush the enchantment rates buff from 6.5 on 6.2 Patch as a mini-patch! NA will also add new ways to get (free) Legendary and even Ultimate PVP stones. Maybe hero trials just like EU? CM Cyan just confirmed it To be extra clear, we're going to be getting the enchantment rates from the 6.5 patch and put into our current version before 6.5 comes out for our region. Along side of this we're also going to be introducing ways in order to get more enchantment stones than possible currently…

• 7.0 First info

Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Quote from thalico: “Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Quote from thalico: “Who is this double-colored-eye girl? ” She is the main focus character in the 7.0 story-line, and by the looks of it she is a Daeva-Balaur mix child and most likely the first of her kind, though not sure if she is natural born, or a result of some sort of experiment.But if she is a natural born Daeva-Balaur mix child, then the question would be who are her parents. ” @Xanoa in the Sumerian mythos, Eresh…

• 7.0 First info

Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Quote from thalico: “Who is this double-colored-eye girl? ” She is the main focus character in the 7.0 story-line, and by the looks of it she is a Daeva-Balaur mix child and most likely the first of her kind, though not sure if she is natural born, or a result of some sort of experiment. But if she is a natural born Daeva-Balaur mix child, then the question would be who are her parents. ” @Xanoa in the Sumerian mythos, Ereshkigal is Inanna's elder sister. Aslo she is (d…

• 7.0 First info

Who is this double-colored-eye girl?

• New class in Aion?

Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Quote from Wolx: “Ereshkigal's part started okay but then another relic out of nowhere and they just rushed her out ” Yeah, they even totally ignored her special existence status of being born with the "Mark of Aion" on her forehead. I really hope that they bring Ereshkigal back later somehow (not as an enemy, but as an NPC), when we finally face Fregion. Because i really want her 'Mark of Aion' to have some role in the story. Quote from lovely: “sooo this super new cla…

• 7.0 First info

anyone who has acess to 7.0 pts could please confirm if Protection Spell still affects all group members? The skill says nothing about it aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/5114

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Sophisticated: “Good that they nerfed cleric, they are doing more damage then sorcerers. On the other hand sorcerers are again nerfed to the ground. These koreans need mental health. ” u're crazy dude. Sorc is nuking harder than ever on 6.2 No way clerics are doing more damage. But I agree they can heal / dps pretty hard and at the same time in this patch

• Quote from lovely: “i hope they gonna nerf this class soon xd ” theyre adding 10s +300 Healing Boost effect to Stamina Restoration and increasing Protective Ward Healing Boost to 500. So, no nerf anytime soon I think xD

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Xanoa: “for chanter you have this - word of insipiration -> The skill no longer affects the group, only the person who use the skill(not sure for this). Increases physical attack, accuracy, source:board.fr.aion.gameforge.com/in…?postID=368835#post368835 ” Confirmed that Word of Inspiration is now self buff aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/1579

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Wolx: “Gotta love when lands start to pop out of nowhere after each major update, imagine that in real life, continents start popping out every now and then. Seems they reused the Kaldor spot for the new zone, that means locations aren't really accurate on the map it's just for showcase, only ones "accurate" are maybe Elysea and Asmodae where different zones were connected, I remember Eltnen being connected to Verteron by foot don't know about others. ” yes, and this is pretty bad

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Keymaker: “To me the map of Dumah looks like theobomos, it looks like it would fit somewhere between ingisson/gelkmaros and sitting ontop of silentera canyon, Just north of Tiamaranta/Katalam. But obviously the new land has been revealed to be next to Kaldor Also this land has obviously been developing technology, clearly where shugos have taken gunner and aethertech stuff from, or so I would like to believe ” this new "place" was constructed ages after Gunner / AT arrived on Atreia. …

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Xanoa: “about beritra in video he steals the creation relic of Aion, knowing that we are on the territory of Apsu we can tell ourselves that he will try to resurrect it... Knowing it was his wife before Tiamat killed her to become Dragon Lord ” This is nice, female Dragon lords rules

• New class in Aion?

Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “Ha! Beritra, my boy, you backstabed hard that witch XD man, beetween balaur factions they are like ely vs asmo all over again haha ” I can't believe that the plot of "disguising into daeva and fooling them" used during the entire 4.x worked again 2 patchs later. a bit pathetic for me... Ereshkigal story line was much more interesting and deep

• 7.0 First info

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Gear always became useless every patch. The difference being the time to get the best gear at the moment is... extremely bad, can't say how p2w since I haven't played 6.2. But it's very slow. While before.. the new gear was relatively simple, you could save AP and Medals for the next patch, and exchange old medals with new ones ( at a very poor rate ) and then just buy the gear, enchant it to a functional level +10 was fine and you were done, you could compete with anyone…

• 7.0 First info

I am completely pissed by the way Ereshkigal died =/ This patch looks like bullnyerk for me, again more redundant content, gear becoming useless in less than a year and all over again thats Aion, why i'm even surprised x_x

• 6.2 First Info

where is the PTS located? I'm trying to lower my ping using a tunnel vpn so I can test it too (playing from Brazil) Anyone could help me, please?