Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 324.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Results so far from this event pdbKZmX.png Notes: -Before event i had Baa+Tarha only -During the event i got 1 Baa + 5 Tarha extra for a legendary combine attempt, it failed and gave me Desert Fox (got jebaited by the game when it failed after getting so many Tarhas) -I afk 5 characters daily -These ancient transforms that i got were a mix between contracts from the actual chest and combining

• Quote from Theyne: “Can I say that im pretty disappointed by the fact that the quest where you need 200x Insignia of the Dredgion for (which takes about 300 ddg runs to complete..), only rewards with 30 luna. Yes, the quest gives 30x little luna bundle, but they give 1 luna each. My question: Is that intended? ” Yes

• Quote from PapaSchultz: “Quote from aclericfromthor: “Please bring back skill skins. I'm still waiting for 'Hippofairy's Wrath' ” you can buy them with for 40 gold ingots on the gold sand shop, random tho ” Are u sure? On PTS they were selectable, tho it was only the "basic" skill skins aka the oldest ones. EDIT: @Galeas please tell whoever is running the store to make the Description/Details/Additional Information tabs on the items less ambiguous for all items. As an example, you have this: Goo…

• Well, at least we got some weapon skins and not so bad skins (Ariate's skin is one of the best skins ever). Gj on that No comment on the packs.

• Quote from Keymaker: “I'd like the vault, it's much more fun. As for items, Is there some point we can get the Marine Skins? We've had the deep sea stuff before, but Marine gear has never been available other than drops from Pratek and other world boss in Vengar. The weapons haven't ever been in an event or on the store (it's always been the Deep Sea Octopus stuff) Really wouldn't mind the Marine aether key which is the silver shell. ” Aren't we getting those as craftable items (150p) in 6.5?

• 7.0 First info

Alibi - - General Discussion

Quote from failboat: “if you get slowed down by something, it's not useless anymore ” Quote from Rym: “I see you never heard of something called overcap. Overcapping movement and attack speed will override the effects of movement speed slows and attack speed slows, so WoW will always be useful. ” I know about this, i just don't see it being that impactful. But to be fair, i guess it does make quite a difference in say, an arena scenario vs mostly cleric/chanter/sm (though chanters killing cleric…

• 7.0 First info

Quote from [NICK]criticalshotx: “They should do something to this broken chanter class. It is kinda impossible to beat any chanter with some good gear. As a ranger our counter supposed to be plates, but nowadays chanters are counter to any class. It is funny that i do more damage to gladiators than chanters. Even if i do enough damage to chanters, they run and full their hp in seconds. They can even dispel your silence continuously.. The devs main should be a chanter, there is no explanation to …

• Quote from [NICK]Nutter: “Quote from Alibi: “I think we can finally say good job on a shop update. The weapon skins are pretty great. Hope to see some good costumes in the next few updates EDIT: Next time please make the weapon skins brokerable, they'd sell 5 times more. ” The weapon skins are brokerable ” Oh woops, my bad. The details are kinda misleading. Even better job then

• I think we can finally say good job on a shop update. The weapon skins are pretty great. Hope to see some good costumes in the next few updates EDIT: Next time please make the weapon skins brokerable, they'd sell 5 times more.

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Xanoa: “aion.plaync.com/board/notice/v…d=0&viewMode=list&size=20 this wednesday kamar's battlefield is back on korea. They also touched on the stigma system, you will unlock a new slot of stigma (blue) when all the stones are +12. 190129095456778543.jpg ” This is actually pretty nice because the vision stigma is based on your "original" stigmas, so you can have a vision stigma that you want while having that extra blue. I'm just annoyed that the way to farm for this is having 3-4 acco…

• If you consider the start of 6.2 here in EU it would be considered "unfair" to give us free neviwind entries like 5.8 because even when you lose you get enchant stone bag. However now that we're moving on to "more stones, more allowing people to actually progress in the game, more quality of life" i feel like this wouldn't be bad. Even if you made it so that we get less neviwind windows as to not super abuse it. Hell, take those 3 dredgion entries that we have per day and make it 1 if you want t…

• 7.0 First info

Quote from iduk: “Quote from Mika: “To enjoy a completely outdated and useless system that hasn't been revamped since 1.5 obviously :4head: ” The Guardian General Transformations and skills getting an update in one of the upcomming patches - at least something. ” Yeah but sadly the most fun related to xforms was during 3.0 and 4.0 where people would xform for tiamaranta forts and for garrison to defend artis during siege in small groups. In 4.0 for forts. But now siege is just boring af and alwa…

• Aion EU Community Discord

Alibi - - Daeva's Playground

Quote from Kegi: “Some latest updates to the server: -Added ninja list on a Discord bot. Our server has info how to use it or report ppl with a screenshot. In case you have more ideas how to improve the server, let us know. ” This is a pog addition, thanks. Unrelated note: You should stream again

• We should also get these as rewards for events @Galeas

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Quote from KudesnikEU: “I enchant full set on RU (16 items) from 10-11 up to +15 with 190 gold stones and 18 legindary, i use legindary only 14-15, sorry but i am not see here same chance, OFC RNG but in patch 6.2 i loost too much kinah for nothing, last my try enchant legindary bow with 35 legindary stones and i got bow from +5 up +8, no thx. ” I did 14 parts ancient +10 to +15 with ~590 ancient stones (because i knew this was coming as soon as NA said they were requesting it so i just farmed g…

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

>Gets unlucky in EU with less than 50 stones. >Gets a massively good RNG wave (notice the +13>+15 proc) in RU with sample size of 8 stones. >Conclusion: EU didn't give us 6.5 rates. Keep it up dude! All the theories around probabilities and statistics are just illusions.

• So far i've gotten 3 tarhas (got x4 now), tiamat drakan and aquan from this event, from combining and from the contracts themselves. 5/11 ancient transforms, tho idk why i keep getting tarha. But i guess by the end of this event i can attempt to combine for a legendary at least once

• IaohstK.png Question - was that there before? Anyways events have improved so much these past weeks, i wish the shop would improve too

• Quote from Noctis: “Can we pls get the 2 free weekly contracts to reset at wednesday 9pm instead of this 7 day CD bs. It can't be that hard to do ??? I've alrdy pushed my "cd" to Tuesday 20h. .... @Galeas ” This a million times. I mean, the newest event gives us coins on daily reset rather than 24h so it should be easy to do this for contracts...

• Show us your character's FACE

Alibi - - Art corner

Cleric 2K0n23p.jpg Chanter IonGaJi.jpg Bonus (Antri cleric alt and messing around in char customization when i was remodeling my cleric): (Hidden Content)