Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

ynal - - General Discussion

golden arena was the best pvp 1v1/6v6 content in aion, so why not. sadly its only 3v3

• 6.2 First Info

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from ynal: “no answer again, hero trials october 2k19, thanks ” As I said many many times I'm not providing answers if I don't have any.The fact that I can't say it will be there doesn't mean it's postponed to October... Yes we are close to get the Hero Trials ready but there is some things to be fixed and when it is fixed we can start it, but it is impossible for anyone to say how long it will take to fix it. ” since we wait since 4+ month for more legendary stones (10…

• 6.2 First Info

no answer again, hero trials october 2k19, thanks

• 6.2 First Info

@Galeas any chance for hero trials in feb, or the morph system? like 25% chance or smth

• so ye.. @Galeas some fun actively events would be 1000 times better than afk events..

• 6.5 First Info

we get the skill balance patch with deava skills/morphing with our 6.5 patch, so its fine

• well you can have a life too

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

u know rng?

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Quote from Neutru: “legendary stones on legendary items, all fail ... ty gf ” ? 3% more on legendary gear. the patch is for ppl with ancient gear.

• Quote from Wowie: “Quote from klapek: “Quote from twardy: “Quote from klapek: “Quote from twardy: “22 days, 44 coins. What to do with 14 coins? ” how did you count 22 days?imo it's 21 days, 42 coinsand again my question, which lvl character need to have to get free coins ” 9 days in january13 days in february9+13 = 22 No lvl requierment. And you get them from aion shop. ” i have 2 accounts with onlu low lvl chars, one is 1lvl and 2nd is 7lvl, both still in poeta, and i cant get coins and acctual…

• @Galeas Why only legendary pve stone as 100% drop, it would be fine for pvp enchant stone tho, any chance for this?

• so u need 6 month + for hero trials, if we are lucky it comes in march.. What da hell is wrong with you guys? give us enchant stones with ingame content or at least the system from na.

• 6.2 First Info

@Galeas hero trials coming in the next 2 january weeks or not, any news?

• thanks for 0 pvp stones and thanks for reading the feedback what we want @Galeas, nothing more to say.

• language -Senpai

• so another useless event, like always.

• Quote from Divine: “Quote from Rym: “Listen man in 3 days of playing the game I made 20.000 slot stones ” Good job man! Are you playing on a fresh account? No? ok. I replied to that guy from new player perspective. Idc if you can make 1 million slot stones in endgame.he said "And please don't say the "new player" excuse, that a new player might get helped with such rewards" thing is that yes, it's helpful for new players, provided they bump the amount a bit ” Wtf every new player need enchant st…

• Quote from Rastekkel: “Quote from ynal: “Quote from Rastekkel: “f2p players should not get crazy rewards. Paying players however, need to be treated like actual customers, not like trash as we are now. ” have fun in this game without f2p players, play with your other 20 ppl/server ” have fun not playing this game when paying customers leave this game and the servers get closed. Also, you greatly underestimate the amount of people that spend or are willing to spend a few bucks. I never asked for …

• Quote from Rastekkel: “f2p players should not get crazy rewards. Paying players however, need to be treated like actual customers, not like trash as we are now. ” have fun in this game without f2p players, play with your other 20 ppl/server

• miss old events, where you got decent rewards even for f2p players, now u get nothing from most events..