Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Polearm or GS?

Tornheim - - Gladiator

Quote from Nuke: “The gs is a very good choice, I personally use it. Xanoa linked you my video which includes a bit of my reasoning. (...) ” Regarding your video, how you got to so smooth gameplay? I mean it looks like you you have 0 latency of any kind and great amount of FPS.

• 7.0 First info

Tornheim - - General Discussion

@Krykry If you are a casual player like me, upgrade your ancient weapon, wings, armor and feather into Legendary. Enchant your lege weapon and wings as much as you can. Leave accessories ancient +15 unless you can enchant them to +5 or higher on lege grade.

• Quote from Senpai: “If you have 10.000 physical/magical attack and you have 1.000 additional PvE attack and 500 additional PvP attack you will attack in: - PvE as if you have 11.000 attack; - PvP as if you have 10.500 Attack. So if your PvP gear gives you 10.000 attack and 2.000 additional PvP attack (= 12.000 atk), but your PvE gear gives you 15.000 attack and 0 additional PvP attack. You will do more damage in PvP if you use your PvE gear. ” Not really, PvP stat doesnt affect monsters. And PvE…

• Quote from twardy: “youtube.com/watch?v=egyqyZ_gaSU&t ” At 7:01 he is calculating PVP damage as a function of PVE stats, what the hell? hT4x9xM.jpg

• Hello, I'd like to confirm how Additional PvP Attack is calculated regarding damage. It just simply adds to the inficted damage value, e.g. I have +200 additional pvp attack so I do straight up +200 more damage by a skill on a player (11 000 + 200)? What is the calculation method for this stat?

• Unknown Aion 5.8 weapons

Tornheim - - Help & Questions

I agree with @Keymaker. @Galeas - catalogue of weapon skins and armor skins in Aion is enormous. If I may suggest something, your team doesn't have to put a great effort into searching for the skins to put in Aion Shop. Just have a look on by_SiD's youtube channel. He/she posts regularly videos that cover the latest Aion content. Especially regarding new weapons and armor, also those obtainable only through Aion Item Shop. Attached below is the link to his/her youtube channel. youtube.com/channe…

• Unknown Aion 5.8 weapons

Tornheim - - Help & Questions

Hello, Does anybody know what weapons are those? Are these old enhanced Fallusha weapons or some Aion item shop items? youtu.be/ZOlbAs1kzxM

• Sky Aether Key

Tornheim - - Event & Shop Discussions

Quote from Eggsdee: “Quote from Tornheim: “Hello, Be aware that this skin available currently in the Aion item shop is possibly broken and maybe you want to think twice before purchasing it. youtu.be/BeQfOi6_90M ” Ive got that skin and that never happen to me ” Do you know maybe what could help me with this issue? I run out of ideas...

• Quote from Galeas: “Free weekly contracts will now reset every Wednesday at 09:00 am instead of a 7 days cooldown. ” Can we get the same fix for Shugocopia? That is a daily reset at 9 am or 7x30 Shugo Gold with a weekly reset at Wednesday 9 am? The 24h cooldown for Shugocopia is really really annoying. @Galeas

• Show us your character's FACE

Tornheim - - Art corner

dRzpfxT.jpg

• Which Genesis crystal PvP gear is better, +5 legendary or +15 ancient? I'd say +5 legendary but I'm not sure.

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

Quote from SmoothZiga: “People asked for 6.5 enchante rates, we got them and people still crying after... =) Since i still had +15 legendary exchange gear i decided i would start change the gear to npc gear with this new update. Result: I made 5 pieces +15 only with ancient stones and i used only like 150... so i am happy with that. ” I don't know if this is a good idea. You will be able to upgrade your current +15 exchange gear into new PvP gear in 7.0.

• 7.0 First info

Quote from Rym: “Quote from Mudunna: “i see too many videos korean (7.0) and a lot of guys are using legendary transformation instead of kaisinel, someone know why? ” Kaisinel costs a lot of money to buy, both in EU and Korea.Quote from Tornheim: “Does anyone have details regarding upgrading current PvP genesis gear to the new best gear? Conditions to be met, materials etc. I can't find any details on the Powerbook with the exception of this: Items 1. Tier 2 Ancient/Legendary/Ultimate items have…

• 7.0 First info

Does anyone have details regarding upgrading current PvP genesis gear to the new best gear? Conditions to be met, materials etc. I can't find any details on the Powerbook with the exception of this: Items 1. Tier 2 Ancient/Legendary/Ultimate items have been added. - Genesis Crystal PVP T1 gear can be upgraded into PVP T2 items when the conditions are met.

• So it varies, that sucks. Thank you for clarification.

• Hello, What is the most efficient way of crafting to get the most Fragments of the Fighting Spirit? Which item gives the most Fragments in comparison to Ancient Keberium used? Weapon maybe, or jewelry?

• I agree with Noctis. Hero Trails take too long to implement and we are left without a solution. My suggestion is abandon Hero Trails and implement Enchantment Stone morph system as in the US, see below. Quote from Cyan: “Cyan avatar5.thumb.png.947d83d5dbfabb1ab697722aec091711.png Posted Wednesday at 03:15 AM Hello all, During the January 16 maintenance we will be implementing additional changes to the enchanting system to help ease your upgrading process. Have a look below to see what’s changed.…

• Daevanion skills are actually easy to get in patch 6.x. Just use Narakkalli. Run through the whole instance to see if Shukikruk spawns. I did this yestetday and I got the skill. I am AT in Garden gear. Tutorial video below If you want to get the skills this way, hurry up because Narakkalli will change to solo instance in patch 7.0. Shukiruks will not spawn in Narakkalli in 7.x, ref Powerbook. youtu.be/WZ4iPPq2tWI

• Training is virtue. lNoB3HF.jpg

• Hello, I see these stones appear on the Broker in larger and larger amounts. What is the source of these stones? Are those obtainable by the any traditional means in game (instances, monster hunt etc.) somehow? Or you can get them only via the Aion Shop?