Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is this for real? 2h30min per Char for 5 Coins. And you will get all rewards in the red box, so 2x Transformation Scrolls. You can get this per Day on 9 Chars (only for crazy ones, but lets calculate with some of them). So that is 18 Transformation Scrolls PER DAY. The event is 5 weeks activ. so 18 x 7 days x 5 weeks = 630 Transformation Scrolls .... I love it.

• Custom Chain Skills

Kelpi - - Spiritmaster

Quote from Livi: “Kelpi could you show how ur skillbars look in game if you play sm? ” Just watch any video on my YouTube Channel ... but that will not help you. I'm playing on the Numpad and no Mouse, so everything is converted to 3x3 blocks

• Custom Chain Skills

Kelpi - - Spiritmaster

I have no custom chain skills. Its best to experience the SM... different situation need another skill. But as a tip: Use Infernal Blight (goldstigma from solo tree) if its up. It lowers the stats from the target (normally pvp one or boss) After that start with something like erosion + other dots. Hold your Weaken Spirit + Elemental Smash on cd and use between sometimes vakuum Choke + the follow skill. If your mana gets low or you need HP: Use Backdraft. (Or if you know, in ~3sec will be dmg, st…