Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok so there is a box costing 1500 aion coins. I'd like to give my feedback on it. Contents: • 12x Legendary Lydium If you play sieges regulary you should already have a huge surplus of these items. Really no use to put these into anything. • 50x Fragment of the Fighting Spirit Nice bonus, but not that hard to get. A day of playing, killing some bosses and you should enough mats to craft and disenchant gear. Not something i'd pay money for. • 5x [Rune] Special Transformation Contract These contra…

• Quote from twardy: “Quote from Sjaakjuh: “AFK ” That sounds like every Neviwind canyon ” Not if u have red zerg

• Show us your character's FACE

Sjaakjuh - - Art corner

To many serious faces on here board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…5fed999db193eaac0799668c6

• Well to be fair, I think the permanent neviwind like in 5.8 would be a great thing now. First you always had something to do. When u were bored in 5.8 you could always do a neviwind run. Now when u have nothing better to do you can stand still in base doing nothing. Also I have a feeling that neviwind has lost its flair. Nowdays you either get smashed or you smash the other faction. Neviwind is like the battleground mode for Aion. I believe it generates a lot of playing hours. Looking at recent …

• To be honest. Good rewards. However I'd like to get less rewards and actually have the coins drop in game. 4x Mirash - 0 Coins 4x Garden - 0 coins Im on a 0% drop rate at this moment. If they actually dropped it would've been an incentive to spent some luna's. Guess I'll have to AFK the hell out of this event xD

• Aion Game

Sjaakjuh - - General Discussion

Quote from Lahire: “On deyla we have a gm online everyday? ” Once per year is more accurate.

• Stigma equipment cost

Sjaakjuh - - Suggestions

Hello I'm suggesting the price for equipping stigma's should be rebalanced. Alltough I'd rather see it removed I don't think thats an option at this moment. Certain classes in the game regularly have to change between stigma skills. As I'm a cleric myself I swap them quite a lot. You can't pve without DPS stigma and you cannot support your group in Runat without more heals. However the cost of changing them lies arround 200 - 300k per change (depends on how many u actually change). If I wanna do…

• Its a business model that obviously works very well (but usually hated amongst gamers). Only reason for them to change it is the players collectivly not buying RNG stuff. But that will never happen, looking at the "Lol i spent 2k aion coins and only got this" posts at the forum alone.

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Sjaakjuh: “Why would I want another character up to level 80 if the game not even allows me to gear up 1 character in the first place (some long term goals apperently). Secondly. Do we even have the Treasure island of courage instance? I haven't seen it at all and questions about this have been unanswered. ” The fact that you don't want to do something doesn't mean everyone feels the same way Treasure Island is not working with 6.2 for now. I think NC is currently …

• Quote from Galeas: “ Regarding XP boost we said it's really fast and we would have done it differently. Now the whole logic of the patch is that it's fast, we accept it and we never considered changing that. I don't see why helping new players getting there even faster or other players having other characters to the max level would be a bad thing. We are always trying to have events for new players and for "old" players in the same time as much as possible. Not always the case but most of the ti…

• To be fair. Shouldnt this be labeled as a promo? The only way to get rewards is to hit te cash shop. Still waiting on a real event where we actually have to play the game to earn something. Guess i'm done playing aion for this week.

• The Alchemical Insignias - Guaranteed in the Mirash Refuge Treasure Chest and in Kirshka's Treasure Chest Not dropping from Mirash refuge treasure chest. Can we get that fixed asap.

• Skill sounds muted

Sjaakjuh - - Help & Questions

Quote from twardy: “Check graphic settings, your skill effects can be set into "none". ” Tnx that actually did it! Guess i was confused with the "skill sound on" checkbox. Mod can close this is you want.

• Skill sounds muted

Yesterday at siege I accidently pressed Shift+F11 wich puts your game in minimal FPS mode. I reverted this setting but I noticed my skill sounds remain muted. I tried - Resetting sound settings to default - Every button in those tabs Anyone know a solution?

• Merge before it's too late!

Sjaakjuh - - Suggestions

Not trying to defend GF here, but if I remember correctly it wasnt gameforge's idea to create new servers with 6.2. They only did it because everybody was begging for it. And now we want it all merged again (not a bad idea tbh). This will probably take some time and work to do. Ps, I dont think deyla has ever been close to being called balanced.

• Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “Quote from Senpai: “Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “not even a post for weekly maintenance ” There was no maintenance ” And ? There is a message on the board anyways, no matter if the maintenance occurs or not. We couldn't know it until this morning. So wrong argument. Plus, how about the free daily Mysterious luna box that became bugged, uncraftable since the new year ? Do we have to take THIS as a "happy new year daevas !" message ? Kappa Plus, how about taking into c…

• Gold packs aion shop

I believe it has a buy limit per day.

• Quote from Senpai: “As far as I know these keys are not meant to be 100% drop so it's not surprising that you did not get one yet, it's a bit too early to conclude the %'s since the event runs for many weeks. This thread is for discussing it so, if you believe the %'s should be a (bit) higher then you can suggest that here after a bigger sample size. If the %'s are lower than planned Galeas will say something about that tomorrow, but I doubt that ” Are you a hard-working treasure chest collector…

• 4x garden run. No keys either.

• Quote from Psycho: “Quote from Sjaakjuh: “Great, servers are up for only an hour. People have questions about a new event. AND no Gameforge staff arround to give awnsers.... LEL ” Maybe Galeas is asking AT whats wrong ;d. Lets give him some time / im curious too xd ” Then he should tell us he's asking people. Leaving people in the dark is stupid.