Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Rebel30: “no @Sita I dint cuse I started new on 20 December so no surgery ” Since the Plastic Surgery tickets we got were tradeable, the broker is full of them. The prices aren't expensive either. I'd recommend buying one from the broker.

• Best fuse for PvP Weapon?

Zergie - - Bard

Best weapon for merge 100% is makarna ultimate.

• Quote from [NICK]dracumelspata: “hello you said that All characters created before 19.09.2018 will received one free Plastic Surgery Ticket. Due to a bug with eye color for some characters. i didnt take anything any idea? ” Should be automatically in your inventory. I saw it on my main and alts.

• Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from [NICK]ciotau: “who know what is the mecanic or the hint to make the short street in promethun ? How are the sign ? Thank you ” It's not that difficult to learn.You will need to identify a symbol on the floor somewhere before door 1. It can be in multiple places so u need to keep an eye out. This symbol that is shown will have a matching symbol that you need to know. When you find the symbol, it will be one of 4 shapes, 2 of the shapes are at the top on the door, …

• Quote from BoroBeast: “What do u guys think is the best combination to try and get an Ancient Transformation ? 6 larges ? 4 ? 2 ?.Share ur experience if u got an ancient by fusing. ” I would say to always go with the max amount. See succes percentages here > aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Transformations

• Such sad people here Yes they nerfed the event as it was originally there. Were they forced to start this event? No. They could have just given us some other crappy event where the best rewards are manastone slots. Its nerfed, but 2 contracts a day? Fine for me, freaking great actually. Play a bit on an alt, suddenly you got 4 a day. Normally we would spend 12m per scroll, now its free. What is the problem?

• Quote from Irv: “Quote from esset23: “Quote from Sjaakjuh: “However I'd like to get less rewards and actually have the coins drop in game. 4x Mirash - 0 Coins ” Did 4 x Mirash with +100% drop amulet. 0 coins as well. ” I think we have drop rate 0.01% so u need to be on Erash server, there u can have 1% (because they have 100%drop) + 100% amulet u can get together 2% of drop rate xD yey 2% < 100% , still no chance to get any coin from bosses. Great event as always ;D ” So from 0,01% dropchance it…

• MAINTENANCE: 09.01.2018

Zergie - - General Discussion

Quote from klapek: “Quote from Noctis: “what boost ? dont see any boost in maintenance notes ” Your Boost We will be activating a 3x XP boost for the monster hunt. That’s a whopping 300% more XP for you! damn, ill finally get 80 on my main ” They finally got around to using our xp feedback from the 5.0 patch. A bit late.

• Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “Quote from magebaby: “Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from [NICK]yushini: “Quote from Potatosin: “5 pieces left for full ultimate ! ” man you are an hard and huge p2w whales, everyone knows that... ” U are wrong but i like when ppl think that xd ” so let me get this straight... u start on nergal with 0 anything and u have full legendary+missing 5 ultimate pieces from full ultimate with 0 p2w?? i call BS... i used 106 legendary pvp stones to get my ultimate orb. unless u…

• Removal of Veteran Rewards

With the upcoming Platinerk system it is said that the veteran rewards will be removed from the game. Can Gameforge please let us know if they came up with a way for new characters and or new players to get decent ingame titles? Currently there are 2 titles you can take at certain veteran levels: "The no 1. in aion" and "The most powerful in Atreia". These titles give a significant run speed (5%) and attack/cast speed bonus (3%). With the removal of the veteran rewards, new players, characters a…

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from testtestlab: “Quote from Zergie: “Quote from testtestlab: “6.5 improved get better rates at 0-10 on Ancient, but after that the new rates are like a 5% difference. Do not expect MIRACLES ” From 28% chance to 48% chance is 5% difference for you?(48/28 - 1)x100= 71.43% difference... ” If you check the table aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.…te_-_Enchanting_Rates#6.5 you will see that changes are mostly ancient. The best rates are from 0-10. 10-15 it is indeed more than 5% (46-68) But, the …

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Ydri: “Quote from Zergie: “From 28% chance to 48% chance is 5% difference for you?(48/28 - 1)x100= 71.43% difference... ” I gave u video where u can see how that change made progress faster/betterBut u keep talking about percents. New year tomorrow but u already drunk ” Why u replying to me for? Reply to testlab who doesnt think the new rates help much. Obviously they help a lot. U drunk?

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from testtestlab: “6.5 improved get better rates at 0-10 on Ancient, but after that the new rates are like a 5% difference. Do not expect MIRACLES ” From 28% chance to 48% chance is 5% difference for you? (48/28 - 1)x100= 71.43% difference...

• Ereskighal Server Transfer

Quote from Grimmzard: “So all Elyos will come Deyla and Asmodians will go Antrishka and they will just overpopulate already overpopulated server with those factions ?? ” Yeah, cause germans enjoy to transfer to "english" servers...

• Quote from Click: “@Galeas one thing that bothered me today: Since 6.0 we got 11 character slots, but the Veteran rewards are still capped at 8/8 for old character slot system of 8 characters per account. Why is that? Will the Platinyerk system change this? ” Since Veteran rewards will be removed, i guess that changes it.

• 6.5 First Info

Quote from Kelekelio: “we get updates about 6 months after release. 6.5 was released in KR on March 13th. ” With your 6 month logic we have been playing 6.5 for 2 months now.

• Been farming Nara since start, never got my weapon. Nice to see new players get if before me, ty Gameforge...

• Understanding RNG in Aion

Quote from Lemonzz: “@Galeas We need an exchange for genesis crystals to legendary enchantment stones or for legendary lydium to legendary enchantment stones or for ashuntal dredgion medals to legendary enchantment stones or for ancient to legendary enchantment stones or for abyss points to legendary enchantment stones. JUST ONE EXCHANGE (maybe also an exchange for legendary to ultimate) Because garrisons will be useless when u got full legendary gear, legendary and ultimate lydium is a little u…

• Quote from Parra: “@Galeas Did you nerf after several mainentrances the Smuggler Spawn with Legendary Skill Chest? we now have this buff but several people complain that the smuggler not spawning allmost anymore in Narakali/Holy Tower Etc? i did not found him anymore in 12runs Narakali and atleast 2x holy tower. Without this buff i did see him 1 time per 4 weekly runs in Narakali but he was allways empthy ,now no spawn anymore in several instances my friends have the same thing? ” The lootfbuff …

• Leveling up a cleric questions

Zergie - - Cleric

Quote from gaymer77: “So are MP manastones good for any class now? I remember when I was playing a couple years ago that's all that clerics used were MP stones for PvE. ” Mp stones were never good.