Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 108.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.5 Enchant Success Rates

terent - - General Discussion

idk how many bags there were but during 3 weeks of active play in December I got 0 legendary stones from bags. The only progress I made was thanks to siege rewards with stunning 8 a week if I attended and won all.

• I believe you mean Spanish. It is still the case. I recommend deyla or nergal servers (I think antriksha has a lot of Turks but idk if that influences lfg or not) if you want to restart. Deyla is the biggest server by far.

• My cleric feels so Weak

terent - - Cleric

Quote from Watchcat: “Nightmare Sorrow's(0,5 cast one) duration is 3s anyway, you should better save your ripple for glad's red berserk he can wipe your group. Nightmare Curse(the other daeva skill), for this one you have to dispel your group twice in order to remove it so ripple for this one might be useful especially if you are still in pvp on kunax, most SMs switch their skill to Nightmare Curse to get kunax since it is hard to dispel. Tbh for me you should be thankful to enemy sm if he is us…

• rdy for Prometun? (cleric)

terent - - Cleric

50k hp, healing boost depends on how comfortable you are with healing, i healed with ~850 with sacrificial power up and it was okay, i also healed with 1400 and with 1600+ and it doesnt really make much difference for me. I think more than 1000 might be a waste of stats but in the beginning it might cover some of your missed timings Also makes it easy to use sacrificial power all the time, which doesnt use extra mana like benevolence. There might be more experienced clerics who say you can have …

terent - - Cleric

Quote from Candycane0: “I felt the same with my cleric ... So i put her to rest for this patch ... And i rly hate the fact that im so used to dps cleric with staff ...so im just gonna play my chanter until next patch ” the staff also looks so much cooler!

terent - - Cleric

In 6.5 both bard and chanter heals are nerfed so we will be more useful but atm it doesnt feel very rewarding to play a cleric both as a healer and dps (except for pvp dps, that feels a bit better). However on nergal there are more chanters than clerics or the same amount of chanters as clerics (depends which side) and they seem to be wanted in groups at least for now

• I put it in acc wh last week and it worked

• Quote from t0re: “Quote from terent: “to elyos complaining about the siege buff, you are always welcome to reroll asmo and help the balance, I would be more than happy to lose the buff and be able to fight back without it, as it makes things more interesting. ” where? all the posts above are just noting that there's no point in fighting against it when its full. It is there for a reason and thats fine. We're just saying struggling in already 100% lost battle is loss of time and nerves, thats all…

• I like that you can get some transformation contract but it would be nicer of afking wasn't required :p either way nicer than a couple of earlier events

• to elyos complaining about the siege buff, you are always welcome to reroll asmo and help the balance, I would be more than happy to lose the buff and be able to fight back without it, as it makes things more interesting.

• you can buy stigma enchantment stones and enchant stigmas or transparent transformation scrolls which are broker tradeable. If your characters are the same class, you can store daevanion skill from the box in account warehouse.

• Quote from Divine: “Quote from Neverfelt: “1 x Legendary Lydium 5 x Slot Stones @Galeas will you be so kind to communicate with the person who choosing the free-to-play rewards and explained to him that some items in game can be acquired in hundreds very easily? I understand that you guys want to reduce the % for a player to get something valuable for free by adding junks in the reward list, but add something else instead!!! What good can do 1 x legendary lydium and 5 x slot stones to the player…

• 6.5 First Info

it is not a risk cause when you decide to eject you are already dead otherwise so it is just one more chance for you to live rather than a way to kill yourself..

• 5 keys, 50 B minionite, 1x shard bundle 1x stigma selection box 1x fragment of the fighting spirit 1x tradeable pvp legendary stone 1 reward very good, 1 ok, rest meh. It would be good but it is all I will get from this event for the rest of the week (angira drop chance... i am not optimistic and people will now fight for it so won't get it every run). No cash shop keys, I don't expect to open a single A or S rank box during the event even if it lasts for a month.

• Ereskighal Server Transfer

Quote from Strohmie: “Quote from Galeas: “Support will never give you the name of another character regardless of the fact that it's active or not. ” Is there no other option as in Merge nine months ago? ” merge=\=transfers. Last transfer all people lost their names if they were taken. Transfers are voluntary and should not affect the server ppl try to transfer to. You can try to find a server where your name is not taken.

• Merge before it's too late!

terent - - Suggestions

Quote from Argentino: “Adred 15 min waiting, and when you enter you are all dead mobs ” use private entry and not the 2nd option

• Quote from twardy: “I wouldnt call people selfish because they want to play on a crowded and live server. We all want it. Its gameforge's job and responsibility to act when theres a faction imbalance. Good joke, I know. ” the reason for the merge is to make a populated server, not for some 'smart' people to screw other servers (and their own new one) by transferring through abuse so your argument is invalid. thanks for the link it was enjoyable. EDIT: i think razor is a good sm despite the fearl…

• Quote from [NICK]yushini: “Quote from Potatosin: “Quote from Nuke: “With VR reset now you can expect to be almost full ultimate, not sure about being full +15 though... it depends on how many VR accs you have but it's not for everyone yet. But to be at that point (I think you have a couple more ultimate items than me atm) you must also have bought the bundles from the broker before the reset, since you are on a new server. So you must have farmed a lot or bought the extra stones in other ways. ”…

• Merge before it's too late!

terent - - Suggestions

Deyla asmo would welcome new people ... from ASMO side. I dont want a merge between like hellion + nergal, hellion + antri or nergal + antri or whatever.. cause all the elyos from those servers will go again for deyla cause people are selfish and they dont care about ruining the balance.. And those server transfers for ereshkigal arent well done either, cause there is no faction lock for them, so elyos are free to go whenever, just like asmo, and guess where they will go.. they will go where the…

• Legendary Keberium

Quote from Grimmzard: “Yup every 6 hours , random spots tho....and yea done with group up with randoms because everyone roll on that legendary stone and have ancient lakrum gear on wich they will use it prolly and yea they are afk 80% of the time so u do the "job" for them (thats why i solo boss), they are there just to roll on things that they did not deserve and when u not inv them they call u greedy xd btw boss have only 3 keberium and i leave all boxes, so what did i ninja from them ? Greedy…