Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 96.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from icebeastmagic: “this week is last one with this event... i made every week MIRASH runs and i still have ZERO boxes [Event] Alchemical Proof: Sealed Legendary Daeva Protector (Selection Box)’ so what i can do with Alchemical insignias 140x ??? discard? why u made event where is some part you need just RND luck ??? ” The same here. Funny event)

• Quote from Senpai: “Quote from Griver83: “Quote from Senpai: “It was not designed to get entire set but just a few parts to finish a set I assume. ” Here is my situation:now i have enough Alchemical Insignias to buy 2 legendary armor parts, BUT i don't have any Alchemical proof (rng again?). I've got all i could from event bundles- stones, stigmas, lydium, minionite, consumables, but not any Alchemical proof! Not a single one! So now i have few questions: 1) What should i do? 2) Should i buy Lun…

• Quote from Senpai: “It was not designed to get entire set but just a few parts to finish a set I assume. ” Here is my situation: now i have enough Alchemical Insignias to buy 2 legendary armor parts, BUT i don't have any Alchemical proof (rng again?). I've got all i could from event bundles- stones, stigmas, lydium, minionite, consumables, but not any Alchemical proof! Not a single one! So now i have few questions: 1) What should i do? 2) Should i buy Luna, reset dungeon and try to get proofs ag…

• It would be good if GF could put random ancient contract to Mechanerk's Weapons Factory. 1 random ancient contract every 7 weeks for every character sounds nice.

• Not so bad, but it should be chooseable, not random. Remember- we can get only 1 contract.

• Good event. Thanks, Gameforge

• Quote from Senpai: “Quote from Miami: “can the administration answer when we have a real event and not a promo? ” We have events right now. They're not promo's. As long as I can remember there were keys sold on shop during events like shugo tomb but they were events and (almost) nobody called them promos. Quote from zerghunter68: “You can get permanent legendary armor (can anyone confirm is it reidentifiable?). But getting perma armor from this event has bad design. To get more pieces, you just …

• Quote from twardy: “Those Rune keys drop from those 1key chests. Nice way to hide promo behind event ” I would say "nice try". But nvm, ppl had already eaten " the event"

• Quote from Sorayami: “Quote from Griver83: “Did all my Mirash runs - 0 rune keys. ” Is this even possible? There is a safe Key in the Boss Chest.... Maybe you didnt update your client? ” You can get only normal key, not rune key. But for event you need rune key (if you want normal rewards)

• Pls, change treasure chests event to promo. We didn't get rune keys without shop. Did all my Mirash runs - 0 rune keys. And there is no normal rewards for simple keys.

• And why not let people get random ancient transformation contract with every GP? P.S. even with 30 days cd

• Hello ppl. I have an idea! Let's try some new system: Let's vote for next events. Let's vote for rewards (if Gameforge can't) Hmm? What do you think, guys?

• The first good news in 2019

• Quote from Rym: “Wrong. You have 7 Legendary Transformations from which you must unlock 6 duplicates of the Legendary Transformations in order to fuse them for an exact 13.75% chance of receiving Kaisinel. ” I said that- if 6 of 7 will be the same. Just read again and you will understand)

• Quote from Galeas: “"People" implies several persons. "we have people with fully unlocked kaisinel" states that they are several which is, as I said, incorrect. Some people got ancient form from free contracts, so a few people that got it that way and some got only white and green and are not satisfied with the transformation they have. That's why there will be more opportunities to get contracts with events very soon also. Of course it is a matter of time before more people get kaisinel. That's…

• Stigma progression

Griver83 - - General Discussion

Now it is almost impossible to reach all stgmas to +9 for new players. If you have 1kkk kinah, you can try, but don't expect too much

• sendlog on start game

Griver83 - - Help & Questions

Try to delete files: Data\dump Shaders\cash Next restart will be slow, but sometimes it helps

• I have an idea for some new events- unlucky dices. Some "rewards": 1) Game delete all your kinah, 2) game delete 1 ultimate armor (you can choose which one ), 3) You are banned for 3 days, 4) Your GP time is eliminated.

• Quote from magebaby: “Quote from Griver83: “Quote from Keymaker: “There are four boards, one each week, everyone gets the same four boards, just in a different order one of the boards has a gold pack and ultimate stone on it. ” Not true ” i can vouche Griver83 that it is not true. i got the same boards over and over again, and i didnt see GP board or good luna chest board. ” Yea. But i've got 2 best boards with ultimate stone and GP. Not fair. Some ppl got all, some- nothing. Crappy event