Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• For beginners like me

[NICK]Nutter - - Help & Questions

Quote from einhart: “Which side has more players in it? Asmodians or Elyos? Thank you! ” Quote from einhart: “Thank you! ” Elyos outnumber us Asmo's on Deyla so if your going to join Deyla consider coming to the dark side (Asmo's) we are in need of numbers

• Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from [NICK]criticalshotx: “So far i like this event. I don't know how many contracts i opened should be over 60. Got 1 ancient, not a direct effect to my main but it is still good. (Eresh dragon, my main is ranger.) Considering that i had a green shugo before, it is a cool update. In the meanwhile i also tried to fuse 6 greens 3 times, and of course they gave me again green. The worst part of this event is to those super unlucky ones who doesn't get a single ancient. I s…

• Quote from Alibi: “I think we can finally say good job on a shop update. The weapon skins are pretty great. Hope to see some good costumes in the next few updates EDIT: Next time please make the weapon skins brokerable, they'd sell 5 times more. ” The weapon skins are brokerable

• Quote from Morpheus: “Quote from [NICK]Nutter: “Quote from Morpheus: “Dear Gameforge team, in 5.6/ 5.8 we had unlimited entries for the neviwind canyon and within the time we had nothing to do it was very fun to join some additional runs. So my question is, would it be possible to increase the limit of runs per day from one to 2 or 3? I coule imagine that not everyone would like to have additional runs for the instance, but Ashunatal Dredgion and Runatorium is very fast completed and for those p…

• Quote from Morpheus: “Dear Gameforge team, in 5.6/ 5.8 we had unlimited entries for the neviwind canyon and within the time we had nothing to do it was very fun to join some additional runs. So my question is, would it be possible to increase the limit of runs per day from one to 2 or 3? I coule imagine that not everyone would like to have additional runs for the instance, but Ashunatal Dredgion and Runatorium is very fast completed and for those people who like the instance could join a bit mor…

• Quote from Daeny: “What would be nice is a confirmation of the chances of that major contract, so we can actualy make the choice, makes no sense to have that one priced at half the guaranteed ancient without actualy know what it gives. And no, saying ''better'' or stuff like that is worthless, just give the actual chance or nobody will buy it. ” The "major" contract is in fact the same item you can get from the bobo coins and is a green

• Got 2 x trans scrolls 1 x major trans scroll (which was green shugo so not really major lol) 10x fighting frags and a bunch of other bits, good event so far

• Quote from Divine: “Quote from [NICK]Nutter: “I received an ancient Cat transform, the one and only box I opened so rnjebus was watching over me tonight. As I said I feel quite bad after ranting a little earlier but that statement still stands even though I have been lucky. No hard feelings and I hope everyone gets a little luck on the way. ” the fact u rant at gameforge for the RNG in aion in the first place is already misplaced ” I think you need to re-read my post, the Aion rng rant I was ref…

• Quote from [NICK]Nutter: “Quote from Galeas: “@ResIpsaLoquitur Not playing on words just stating facts as always. Whenever I have an answer on a topic I'll provide it. If I'm not answering then I have no answer. I don't have anything to communicate about shop promotions and global strategy related to the shop as it is not something I'm responsible for. If there would be more info on that it would be through global communication like the daeva's tavern or official news. Regarding XP boost we said…

• Quote from Galeas: “@ResIpsaLoquitur Not playing on words just stating facts as always. Whenever I have an answer on a topic I'll provide it. If I'm not answering then I have no answer. I don't have anything to communicate about shop promotions and global strategy related to the shop as it is not something I'm responsible for. If there would be more info on that it would be through global communication like the daeva's tavern or official news. Regarding XP boost we said it's really fast and we w…

• Quote from Daywalker: “Im worried about these type of delays about maintenances.. ” Why you worried? Its normal now every maintenance there has been problems over the last few months, in fact since 6.2 was implemented there have been nothing but delayed restarts

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

[NICK]Nutter - - General Discussion

Quote from Pericol: “Check if is the same char as default (btw is only for 8 char / account not for server) ” So if I delete a char and put a total new one it still tells me that 36 rewards have been allocated, which is a silly figure seeing as the other chars have received all the rewards. The number I have is 8 chars

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

[NICK]Nutter - - General Discussion

Dunno if its a bug but just made a new char on Deyla and went to vet rewards it said already allocated items which is wrong as it was new char. The items it blocked were Legendary Bundles, Luna bags and Kinah boxes, how strange

• Quote from Siqural: “You are able to get the title for now. After GP rewards will be removed, you won't be able to get that tittle, until GF find another way to get it. And you'll keep this title after you get it, if they don't remove it from the game. ” Except of course that it is applied through rewards on each character and has to be claimed before it is active, so any new chars after VR finishes will not have it unless they put it into platinerk somehow

• Quote from Sjaakjuh: “Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “Quote from Senpai: “Quote from ResIpsaLoquitur: “not even a post for weekly maintenance ” There was no maintenance ” And ? There is a message on the board anyways, no matter if the maintenance occurs or not. We couldn't know it until this morning. So wrong argument.Plus, how about the free daily Mysterious luna box that became bugged, uncraftable since the new year ? Do we have to take THIS as a "happy new year daevas !" message ? Kappa Plus, ho…

• Got to add my two cents worth @Galeas as with everything GF is doing since update these "events" are just a total joke. Start with the Magpies, spend a while hunting the mobs of which 7/10 dont drop the required item, go to Pande in anticipation and great rewards! No chance, since its been up I received 3x slot stones, 5x recovery serums, 3x slot stones ( yes again), 5x healing potions, and guess what I got today, yep the 3x slot stones, seems thats the favourite prize, absolute rubbish. Snowfla…

• Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Frazan: “Since it's a Promo should we give our feedback about ingame luck to gain keys? Cuz after 8 hours farming mobs got only 1 key. ” Yes you can. And yes the chance to get keys is low that's why I tagged it as a promo, which I should have done right from the start. Still, over time people will get some keys. We will see in which proportions. There is still a possibility that it will be improved in the future. As far as I know in some regions it's running perman…

• Quote from failboat: “you realize those hero trials have to gather data from different quests now and give different rewards. whole lots of changes. it's quite a process unlike changing one thing like garden bonus. these 2 don't mix. ” Well maybe failforge should not promise them knowing they could not deliver before end October eh

• @Galeas a welcome event to assist us in the game with transformation potions. As a melee class can you tell me why everyday out of the three "free" potions always I get two sometimes three magical potions, what good is cast speed and mag attack to a gladiator, to make it worse you can only destroy them or sell them for 1 kinah. Terrific job, would it be so damn hard to give a selection ?

• Quote from Hekigan: “Quote from jehova: “You guys are a bit irrational on this. These glitches can happen. Sucks, but what are you going to do? They already said they're increasing the amount of kinah in the normal GoK to compensate for the Bonus, until it's fixed. Quote from Wolx: “And new players or people that still didn't finish gear due to bad rng, will now be forced to just buy the genesis crystal pve gear or wait more. ” About the gear... come on. You get two boxes each runs from GoK + Mi…