Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from HairyStorm: “Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Rebel30: “Anyone here got legendary so far from this event? ” Quote from HairyStorm: “ye ppl got legendary, few times on chat was tahabatas sitas. wihtout fusion. during this event and before too. and with fusion too. ” Not possible. The Transformation contract from the coins (The normal one) has 0% chance of legendary. They might of gotten the lege one from the Rune Special contracts you get 2x free a week. BUT They 100% DID not get them …

• Quote from iSTAN: “What happens if i have no Luna's Light ? i have to buy luna with real money and craft some or ? The instaces from luna are not giving luna's light 100% ” You need S-Runs to get luna‘s light. Quote from Goldiy: “By the way. Theres in this rusty coin event this ancient transfor. contract. Is that a rng one or a chooseable one? Because the name of it is different compared to the 2 free ones we get each week in the shop ” That’s a „Major Contract“, you will only get green transfor…

• Quote from Noctis: “omgmViE.jpgdMAn1fJ.jpg 1300 aion coins for this nyerk xD Opened 5 key ones, cuz I wanted the form the most, thought that would give me more chance to get it. Sigh. ” So i think i was very lucky, spent 50 euros, got one cat transformation and 290kk kinah (and 20 ultimate lydium i think?). Opened only S-Chests.

• FINALLY got my cat transformation after buying 20 cash shop keys.

• Quote from Noctis: “someone told me they didnt get it after 11k coins ” i think it‘s not even in there

• Quote from Accuracy: “ ” Would be funny, they take my money and censor my opinion

• can confirm: scam rates

• Game wont start

Aoe - - Help & Questions

Try enabling windows 8 compatibility in properties if you are using win10.

• Ancient Transformation Chest

Aoe - - General Discussion

75 boxes, NO ancient contract, 4 normal contracts, rest luna-patrol pots... feels rewarding

• Quote from Noctis: “aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070823 ” my bad, thx!

• Quote: “ * all 4 Aces * 1x Level A Minion Contract5x [Event] Bundle of Class A Minionite 1x Stigma Enchantment Stone 1x Selection Box of Ancient Form Contracts ” Uhm, Box of Ancient Form CONTRACTS or potions? Can't find any item in the database, only that: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/188070403 (potions)

• Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Quote from Aoe: “Quote from Layyumi: “very happy to see another promo event not being p2w at all. people here are actually sad they cant p2w i dont get it. i guess people are still used to events/promos being their main source of essential items like enchantment stones and gear. gameforge said they wanted to move away from events and things like shugo/other promotions being p2w and, i didnt think id say this so far into the update, so far they stuck with it. i am honestly…

• Quote from Layyumi: “very happy to see another promo event not being p2w at all. people here are actually sad they cant p2w i dont get it. i guess people are still used to events/promos being their main source of essential items like enchantment stones and gear. gameforge said they wanted to move away from events and things like shugo/other promotions being p2w and, i didnt think id say this so far into the update, so far they stuck with it. i am honestly pleasantly surprised. only thing they ha…

• Hoped for dragon king weapons, ancient transformation contracts, kinah bundle, AP, a lot of (legendary) enchantment stones, crafting mats and other USEFUL things..

• Black Firday 2018 Sale

Quote from Xanoa: “you have your black friday now fr.aion.gameforge.com/website/…opnews_blackfriday231118/ ” wow...

• Contracts

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Inorey: “One question? Why the contract drops ( what has trash %) has to be all PVE related? Personally i hate to do PVE and pvp players forced to do for gaining smtg ingame? Can actually smtg be done to gain such items via pvp instances or pvp quests or anything what doesnt concern to enter an instance?? ” Hopefully with Hero Trials it will also be bound to PvP quests Quote from ReturningPlayer: “if you know it's a low source why didn't you at least make it lootab…