Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 434.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.2 First Info

PapaSchultz - - General Discussion

as we are talking about waiting the gold pack days are running away and the new compensation system is still not ready. instead of loosing time with a new HT that will be broken after the first patch you apply, make the gold pack system work first or just leave it as was designed by the devs for KR and yes you own us big compensation for the whole mess since the update

• Quote from Alibi: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “Quote from aclericfromthor: “Please bring back skill skins. I'm still waiting for 'Hippofairy's Wrath' ” you can buy them with for 40 gold ingots on the gold sand shop, random tho ” Are u sure? On PTS they were selectable, tho it was only the "basic" skill skins aka the oldest ones. ” random for your class on the RU official here i will not spend 40 gi for a skin

• Quote from aclericfromthor: “Please bring back skill skins. I'm still waiting for 'Hippofairy's Wrath' ” you can buy them with for 40 gold ingots on the gold sand shop, random tho

• Tiamat Stronghold best instance ever i wish we could have the same or similar with lvl 80 mobs

• i can tell you where very lucky nice job for once

• Quote from Rebel30: “Hello ok i have 1 problem so i morphed that bobo box while in dredgion and i died during the morph...so my coins gone and box didnt appear in my inventory ? any help pls ty ” the support answer will be: this is part of game mechanics and for once they will be right: if you craft/morph and you you receive damage and get interrupted you loose your craft and the mats as they are already gone from you inventory at the beginning of the craft just like with bastion or the other 4.…

• @Galeas is it me or the inter-server matchmaking issue is not listed in the known issues or the information on the main topics?

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Wolx: “So what's taking time to fix ? The functionality of the feature itself or the fact that with it you have unlimited garden bonus entries ? ” i think they wait for the 7.0 patch so the instance itself disappears and so they put back the system joke a part imo it's just a question that no-one on GF side wants , know how to or have legally the right to modify this part of the system. so they rely on NC to give them a patch for a such a simple fix.

• 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Quote from Watchcat: “any ETA about server-wide recruitment list fix ? @Galeas ” +1 please we need ans answer on this asap with eta thanks

• Quote from Ydri: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “it's a campaign quest title as long as i remember ” this ?aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Quest/60505 that title for 14 days and 4% move speed but I have 5% move speed and more than 14 days. I turned out all aion database and didnt find that title. ” nope this one aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/169615018 the description says STR_ITEM_EVENT_LV75_LV55_TITLE_180DAY so it's prob something we got on an event at the beginning or just once per account tried to f…

• actually the biggest problem it's imo the lack of players and we all agree that you (GF) are just loosing your time and money to try to make work something that will be useless in the next patches. please give us the morphing for the enchant stones leave the kinah as it is now fix the damn interserv and put it back as it was put 2 selectable gold transform for every account on the shop for a very low price (or even better make them for free) and speed up 6.5 or even better 7.0 update asap so we …

• i deeply agree with Ydri sin has been deeply nerfed on 6.x and i would NOT advise any NEW player to play this class as it's the hardest one to bring to top level dmg due to lack of AA damage old players that have old weapons can manage to do it but for new players it's really the hard path. you will need a very high lvl of crit strike to start doing good damage and with the shxxty management of the patch by our beloved publisher you will suffer great pain to gear it up

• here my stigma build, pve, boss oriented, no Dagger Oath, no Apply venom as poison will not work on bosses and dagger oath you need to be in the back so is useless for me in Maka/Prometun 1548080807-sin-stigma.png My chain skill 1548080807-chain-skills.png some use it some don't like it but as i usually do the announcements on the instances, i need to get less things to care about the binds should be as close as possible to avoid large finger or mouse movements so you can save time personally i …

• waiting to drop the damn dagger myself :/, for now testing with a legendary dagger i deal less damage than with the fallusha + ultimate

• it's a campaign quest title as long as i remember

• hello (we assume you have at least 0.8 attack speed and a ping under 80 or all this is useless) macros on any class are just the best way to not learn the class specially for sins also the autoatack is not related to the skill animation but to the attack speed with a blackout between every AA, in other words it's a fixed value. atm weaving every skill with a combination of old weapon from the 5.x and a new weapon is the best way to go unless you got both ultimate weapons and in this case you wea…

• yay got a [Rune] Major Transformation Contract than it gave me a green trans_rare_dog02.png .......... all in all it's a good afk event

• Enchanting Event

PapaSchultz - - Suggestions

they are transferring chars from nergal now, so we can expect very long maintenance times for the next weeks

• Enchanting Event

PapaSchultz - - Suggestions

while you're there, can you also put the devanion skill price of the 6.5 to? (50 gold bars) 1547643994-daevaskills.png( image from RU official )

• and what about unhappy people = leaving people? that's reality right now