Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 101.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok then, implement morphing from NA and hero trials with contracts and fighting spirit fragments only, cut out enchant stones from HT completely to keep the balance. That would be fair, i think.

• over +9000 and raising on Noctis post. Let the hero trials rest, its taking too much resources, unless you are done in 90% or ready to implement it tomorrow, otherwise drop it.

• Skins in 6.2+

xSaidou - - PvE

The solution could be luna wardrobe shareable across entire account/account-wide. Maybe with increased space? At least for the same type armor. I mean, if you have a ranger/sin/gunner, it should work for all those chars on your account, cuz they wear leather. Sux you cannot register weapons in the wardrobe.

• Skins in 6.2+

xSaidou - - PvE

Quote from Ydri: “Quote from Tornheim: “Is there any way to trade those skins mentioned in the 1st post to your main char? ” Well I thought a littleu can make another account, farm set. At main account craft ancient trash, trade it, change skins and trade back to main ” And i was trying to do it differently, as im using peitan, which is freely moveable inside an account. When i used skin from 6.2, i couldnt put the peitan in the account warehouse due to the skin. i had to remove skin and then mo…

• Order of gear enchanting?

xSaidou - - PvP

dont forget about helmet, its basically a second chest piece

• Skins in 6.2+

xSaidou - - PvE

LVL 60 plate + genesis crystal PVE plate helmet

• Skins in 6.2+

xSaidou - - PvE

Quote from Sorayami: “Can you farm the mask somewhere? Not beeing low lvl ofc ” Unfortunately, no. Unless someone has it eating dust hidden in a warehouse somewhere from previous patches - its this aioncodex.com/en/item/125003492/

• Skins in 6.2+

xSaidou - - PvE

hurr durr, me being me, spent like a week grinding beluslan and vengar in search of these skins. I've started basically from zero, so it was easy to switch to sin. Daggers are also lvl 50, old jormungand. I have a full warehouse of these skins, YIKES

• welcome to pay2win

xSaidou - - General Discussion

Calm down, its just a bait, chance to get it is like 0.001%, so there is no legendary contract basically. Let whales sustain this game for everyone else.

• Legendary Keberium

Quote from Grimmzard: “Yup every 6 hours , random spots tho....and yea done with group up with randoms because everyone roll on that legendary stone and have ancient lakrum gear on wich they will use it prolly and yea they are afk 80% of the time so u do the "job" for them (thats why i solo boss), they are there just to roll on things that they did not deserve and when u not inv them they call u greedy xd btw boss have only 3 keberium and i leave all boxes, so what did i ninja from them ? Greedy…

• Legendary Keberium

Current timer for deyla, they will spawn in 1 hr from now / My local time is 00:27 GMT/UTC +1

• Quote from terent: “Asmo need lvl 3 or 4 buff (idk really but it only adds few k hp) ” it also add PVP Def/att, lvl 3 is ~800-1000 or something like that

• yea, most of antriksha ely came to deyla and we have the opposite situation. asmo:ely - 1:3 Merge antriksha with deyla?

• update 6000 mobs, first key drop. drop chance is 0.00016666666

• In terms of "bigger sample size", ive killed 3000 mobs in open world, didnt get a key, so im assuming the drop rate is below 0.1% Im not even mad, its actually amazing ;).

• Drop Buff

Yes, bring the loot buff again or just put it in shop as an Enhancement Pack for 1 month, similar to gold pack.

• Thank you GF

Crafting is destroyed, chance for a crit is below 10%, most likely 5% And im not talking from the point of 10/10 fail crafts. I grind a lot and obviously craft a lot, so i have pretty good number of crafts, crafted already two full sets of ultimate. You just smashed the crit rate to the ground, i did a shitton of crafts, probably close to a 2k+, always craft in big bulks, 30-40x ancients and you thought, that nobody is gonna notice it, like seriously? Throw at me, that its RNG and im not denying…

• ETA on Maintenance?

xSaidou - - Daeva's Playground

Its quite obvious, that something went wrong

• Quote from twardy: “Maybe they are fixing cross server? ” Yea, current server-wide will stay with us for quite some time, i can bet real money on it.

• Fragment of the fighting spirit

xSaidou - - Suggestions

Quote from [NICK]zorach: “It could break the system, as it would allow whale'ers and P2W'ers to get their Genesis PvP set to Ultimate much faster. Just the system of trading of crafted PvP gear as fodder for it is ok for now. ” It doesnt make sense what you just said What would be the difference between buying all the trashy items from the broker or fragments directly? Yea, none. Its more of a Quality of Life change.