Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NA economy changes

Ehab - - General Discussion

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Ehab: “Aion NA contracts for all group no roll at all I got : 2 from 4 run mirash 1 from 4 run bos (all group got it) 1 from 4 run FM (all group got it) Not done COE yet this week 8 from alts every week, this week 16 cos 2 Maintenance xD (got 1 new ancient today) I have allot of greens and 3 ancient sense start of 6.2 And ty for eu kinah good bug fix this made me go to aion na and got all these and +1 billion kinah (hit it today) xD ” how do you get more kinah th…

• NA economy changes

Aion NA contracts for all group no roll at all I got : 2 from 4 run mirash 1 from 4 run bos (all group got it) 1 from 4 run FM (all group got it) Not done COE yet this week 8 from alts every week, this week 16 cos 2 Maintenance xD (got 1 new ancient today) I have allot of greens and 3 ancient sense start of 6.2 And ty for eu kinah good bug fix this made me go to aion na and got all these and +1 billion kinah (hit it today) xD

• Is it worth playing in EU?

just wait when my post get approved and you will see my in game photo, and again u dont believe then try yourself, you will always have less than what NA have and more P2W

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Ehab: “No Eu is so so bad, Go NA alot alot better then eu. No enchant rats nerf more drop no gold pack u can make 200kk in one day farming and buy transformation (only 9.9kk not 12.7kk like eu) form kinah shop with higher Chance get ancient (Last week got 2 ancient and my brother got 1 this week , 8 trys every week from my 8 characters 7 lvl 10 and 1 lvl 80) and more rewarding event got 1 transformation contract from it and was normal , but u need a Solution for …

No Eu is so so bad, Go NA alot alot better then eu. No enchant rats nerf more drop no gold pack u can make 200kk in one day farming and buy transformation (only 9.9kk not 12.7kk like eu) form kinah shop with higher Chance get ancient (Last week got 2 ancient and my brother got 1 this week , 8 trys every week from my 8 characters 7 lvl 10 and 1 lvl 80) and more rewarding event got 1 transformation contract from it and was normal , but u need a Solution for ping and NA time for siege and arena.

• No fix tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! , Thanks, now I can delete this game and look for something else.

• is this only hero quests?????????? Then No no no I need quest that I can do in any time , not in certain days or check everyday for them

• Now the game is like hell it's not game that i can enjoy anymore why???? Because now I cant gear up to play why Because price will rise and everyone will breaking more and more only stone that game depends on it drop rate reduced like 1/3???????? The apes now price rise 30% in less than 24 hours that men it will be rise 100% at end of this week Ican only buy 1 apes after selling supplement but that mean enchanting only 4 time in month??????? I need like 90 stones for 1 set how to get them now I …