Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 282.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 50 Shugo coins used, not even reach level 8 once and 28 of the tokens failed before reach level 5. So 50€ just to get fucking craft stones witch are less than 5 millions on the broker.... fucking disgusting p2w event just for the people who can spend perfectly 1k€ to have a chance to reach the level 8 on the fever, otherwhise is useless (unless the bygone is not fever shit, which i doubt).

• Magical Crafting

Wu Fang - - Crafting Profession Section

Quote from [NICK]usablepain: “@110 there is a pet you can craft "Hard Grassy Drakie Egg" but it's saying "Not Recieved" as if I need to get a recipe for it. Anyone know where this recipe can be obtained from?” Did you check the NPCs in Esterra/Nosra? Same room where you buy the materials for the magical crafting, they add some kind of new recipes on some of them, might be there and if not, probably is a drop from some instance like Kroban/Garden Anyway, those pets are not worth. I test the most-…

• Im not sure if im right, but i think you mean this stuff? Eu0E0vG.jpg If that's the case; K > Chains and move to the top the enhanced skill to have it as first option after use a skill chain.

• I feel more rewarded even when im not playing because im getting Energy of Repose which will be XP afterall. 1QvBoR2.png x10 Blossoms to get x5 Power Shards, this is a joke.

• [Forwarded] High Daeva Manastones

Wu Fang - - Suggestions

Quote from Tasmya: “They're not selling manastones directly and supplements neither, it won't change anything for them. Or at least, I can't find them.” Supplements: Premium/Packs > Supplements. Manastones: Premium/Packs > Upgrade (Seems like the bundles was temporal and not permanent, but they was selling bundles before 5.3 or maybe they just forgot to put them permantly ) Btw, isnt GF who make impossible to get content ingame, blame NCsoft and their politic of put everything to pay. Anyway, im…

• [Forwarded] High Daeva Manastones

Wu Fang - - Suggestions

I like the idea of get more manastones from mobs (a random value), but from the low level one. If we can drop the levels 4-6 from monsters the company will lose a big revenue from selling them at Shop which obviously, will not happend. So maybe instead of drop higher level manastones from higher mobs (75+), we could get MORE low level manastones (like x2-x3 more than a 66-68 mobs), that's how you can balance a bit this problem without making the company lose anything. So at the end if a 66-68 mo…

• "Key of Challenge" ¿People are still going Signia&Vengar? The rewards like Battle Medallion, Serums etc, its x1? ¿Could we have a list of how many quantity we can get of each item?

• "as there were issues with abuse in the Korean region" The abuse is that they where putting the landing at level 5 and going twice per day on the instance because is was designer in that way? best abuse evah lul.

• New Abyss Gear - choices

Wu Fang - - General Discussion

They're untradeable, so you cannot ask someone to buy them for u (also they cost AP+Kinah, low quantity). About the 5.5, the 100% rate with APES+supplement will be till +15, after that it should be normal rate (30% per upgrade? idk if the changed it).

• fml..

Quote from [NICK]erinyes: “it got turned into ap to buy the new weapon was that wrong?” Since new ones can break yes, it was wrong. You shouldnt hurry up buying the new equipment selling your old one, thats a BIG mystake. You should spend some time farming the AP/medals and try the new one and if it fail, nothing happends because you will keep your current power. With what you did you just became more weak than before, since you not only loose your 75 equipment trying to enchant it, you loose al…

• Its a extra entry only for Elyos, you have enough level 73+ on the asmo side

• fml..

Im curious to know what you did with your "old" Pvp weapons, because you should have something before this new ones, then well, keep them till you manage to get again one pair of the new one and upgrade it. Its korean mmorpg for a reason; RNG and farm 24/7.

• Quote from siR: “Quote from Pumis: “Quote from siR: “Did anyone bought theCrafting skill Improvement Scroll 500%? I got 2 of them and when I do Magical crafting I get the same amount of xp with it or without it. Is it just a bug or not supposed to be for Magical crafting?” Craft % improvement scroll does not affect experience you get from crafting.” So what does it improve? the changeto successfully make an item? in magical craftin any craft is 100% success.. so this scroll cannot be used for Ma…

• We have them already. You can buy the designs for craft them (still dont know if unlimited or 1 time use) on Esterra/Nosra NPC, where you buy the design for craft the Rune Tribe or buy materials for the Magical crafting

• Quote from Erik: “I wish they added the Yameness/ kahrun weapons as skins too though” Just the Steel rose and the Tac officer have the weapons as far as i saw... kinda sadly

• Need to ask, ¿the recipe is one time or unlimited? Because the pets recipes are 1 time (test it already)

• I've bought 9.. got a tradeable serum and thats all @Mookie What's the 'Black Energy' on the current 'Marvellous Aether Treasure' in the shop? I didnt manage to find it on the Database

• Atriea pass rewards

Quote from [NICK]zorach: “Also what about this months rewards? Date was reset to 1st again, meaning we won't get the last 7 rewards this month as well? (meaning losing the "Mythic Armour Chest" again)” You get a reward each 9-10hours u spend online/offline. We have 30 cubes, you can take all of them in 14 days.

• What happened folks ?

Quote from [NICK]ghostpengy: “Just make public announcement we can bot so we get them the same way Korea gets most of them.” Korean players get the APES PAYING for them. There the price of a APEs is around 1$ and as far as i know they come in bundle of 50-100-200 (so u need to spend 50$-100$-200$).

• It will be kinda hard to implement a option like that and probably (i swear it will) cause conflict with normal skill animations too, but we're not losing anything for suggest it. Personally i like the skills and i will make sure i will have all of them on my characters. But i guess if there is a huge amount of players who doesnt like them, they should have a option to remove any kind of skill transformation (aka skill skin, but w/e), of course that SHOULD Include the old-books of skill transfor…