Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6.0/6.2 videos

Lyah - - Youtube Videos

youtu.be/enSLSlUv1As

• Lakrum bosses timetable

Lyah - - General Discussion

Those are elites. World boss spawn is 18h

• 6.0/6.2 videos

Lyah - - Youtube Videos

youtu.be/tM0U1gxGYRc can be helpful for newbies and for expert players that wanna do it on 4 members

• Please put into hero trials contracts and violet stones !

• 6.0/6.2 videos

Lyah - - Youtube Videos

Quote from Squall: “Quote from yaminote: “best video so far.. youtube.com/watch?v=X5NRwGr3a2g ” Hey, I think there are videos which required much more work, thanks if You think so. ” I agree that your video in my opinion is the best artistically speaking. May be there are other videos like livo's one who required much more time.

• 6.0/6.2 videos

Lyah - - Youtube Videos

Let's go with the spammm youtu.be/EtgB-Y0xw90 youtu.be/qvmVNvjJylc youtu.be/rB2bt_6zfaw

• They should implement them more in game not reducing the prices on shop. I suggest to add those items on pvp istances and pve decent tier istances like narakkalli and more difficult ones like gf did for apes/serums but this should be 1 each every run. I suggest to add them in hero trials and shugomat(shugo gold merchant), add shugo golds also on pvp istances. On top of that add also mytical stones on pve and pvp istances with a certain ratio or increase the ones already existing in some istances…

• Quote from Daeny: “Quote from tupacrap: “I am the only one who think that lyah has been paid to say all these things ? What about sywo ? why he was not contacted and received any giveaway ? maybe because he is not talking only sweet things about gameforge .. come on guys .. i've seen this before . paid(not only real money ) youtuber for advertising . i cant wait for sywo to upload his final review about this gameforged 6.x . I dont know but i think that GF will gonna destroy this update too with…

• Cubic System Explained (sub Ita)

Lyah - - Youtube Videos

youtube.com/watch?v=EtgB-Y0xw90&t=13s If you still have some doubts. (se siete italiani potete attivare facilmente i sottotitoli!)

• Quote from Daeny: “Quote from testtestlab: “PTS is great. No overpowered lot. All have the same chances. Same coins... I wish it could stay like that We did try taking the new fortress yesterday but way too many Asmo chars. They need to do proper monitoring on the new server for race balance ” Also, ely side did not follow theyr way correctly, they didnt push to theyr own gate like its suposed to be, like asmos did, with pvp/hp buffs from artifacts (thanks john) with siege weapons for the gate e…

• YI was talking about unboxing videos as a practice 'per se' and not about their content specifically. Quote from Doombolt: “...now I know they don't teach semantics in school that thoroughly but common sense should cover it. Alas, on these forums it would appear to be lacking on a large scale. ” Yeah anyway not a problem, i was happy about that and shared to ppl, seems like someone enjoyed so it was worth it

• Quote from Doombolt: “The unboxing stuff videos are so boring. It's like those videos where people are unboxing kinder eggs and all the little boys and girls watch them breathless. Why would a grown man or woman would ever watch this fodder content?! Makes no sense. Don't mean to burst your bubble Lyah but it is what it is. ” Not gonna be a special reply or what but juuust don't watch it if you don't care about it

• Quote from Kirameki: “Love the shirt in the video. I know I still have some old Aion short from 2008 somewhere. Always liked the design of the art in Aion. They really need to promote Aion more, perhaps add a shop for real items for the gamers and not just virtual items ingame for the characters. ” that would be awesome! More income for them, less ptw on the game!

• Quote from Adartaer: “@Galeas Game Forge should support YouTubers like that from the beginning and all the time and promote Aion on YouTube and not only there. I write it before in the suggestions topic: Quote from Adartaer: “4. Social There is a lot of "players" who take part of different actions like Cosplay etc. I know a lot of people who want to see Aion Anime, read Aion books for example about Aion Lore. Buy Aion posters, T- Shirts, Toys etc. Please think about it. ” Nice one @Lyah ” Galeas…

• youtube.com/watch?v=L8dwyFzWmB0&feature=youtu.be

• Quote from Ashandarey: “Quote from Lyah: “Quote from Ashandarey: “@Galeas in Daeva tavern episode you are saying "You need to buy those transformations", specific time is 10:36. Is that means we wont be able to obtain them in game ? Second thing I want to ask ...you are saying we are going to get 40 luna with every gold pack activated ....is there any other way of obtaining luna in game ? Luna will be needed for stats re-rolling I guess so we'll need a lot Third - is Ultimate enchantment stones …

• Quote from Ashandarey: “@Galeas in Daeva tavern episode you are saying "You need to buy those transformations", specific time is 10:36. Is that means we wont be able to obtain them in game ? Second thing I want to ask ...you are saying we are going to get 40 luna with every gold pack activated ....is there any other way of obtaining luna in game ? Luna will be needed for stats re-rolling I guess so we'll need a lot Third - is Ultimate enchantment stones be available in game or they will be shop …

• Quote from Daeny: “Quote from Lyah: “Then there is vashiro that doing +15 with yellow stone, he is a big a*ss boy damn ” Im not saying thats imposible, but pretty hard to believe considering that he had to succed 5 times in a row with a very very low chance, its just stupid to even try, a waste of enchants. The only reason to use yellow stones past +10 is to make +11 because it cant go down, but after that makes no sense to try. ” I suggest to go for +13 with yellow stone, wait for a crit. With …

• Quote from Daeny: “Quote from Lyah: “Just replying on the fact that we got some enchantstones extra like 50 pvp and 50 pve violet, it was enough barely to make 1 piece +15 and upgrade it. ” Thanks god someone finaly said the word that opens the magic box. Lets see, quick math, 50 pvp legendary stones for 1 upgrade from yellow to purple, (it could be even double that - 100 stones, but lets say 50) We need 16 (17 if two weapons) items for full set, 50x16=800 Lets say u get 10 per week (you actualy…

• Just replying on the fact that we got some enchantstones extra like 50 pvp and 50 pve violet, it was enough barely to make 1 piece +15 and upgrade it. I can tell you that even gameforge moderators and team members trying the game started like you with nothing and i can guarantee you bc i have them in legion on pts. I know it sounds bad but i think pts is more for returning players and new players to test by themself how easy is to level up and rewarding doing open pvp and pve. You dont need ulti…