Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• They spam too often, sometimes within few seconds it goes buff, debuff, buff. A big part of the screen becomes unusable. They can crash the game when alt-tabbed (it can cause a disconnect that does not allow to reconnect unless Aion is started again). Enough reasons to get rid of it. In any case, a simple change of the icon for the landing site info would have been enough (write on top of the icon which level it currently is and maybe let that flash on an update). However, most important, find o…

• Ranger Stats

[NICK]nexusdhyana - - Ranger

If you're asking for good PVE stats...well my advice would be to try out lots more crit, maybe easy way by lending a crit feather and using that instead of attack. I'm using +13 legendary bow + 3 pieces SWB myth + 2 pieces RB myth armor...1009 attack, 1239 crit totally unbuffed, but the armor is only at +5 since making max enchant PVE armor might be needed with 4.9 but tbh, it's too costly and on my magic char I even put the fully socketed myth PVE set in the WH because it's useless compared to …

• Well it seems to me to be the most useless event ever. 80% of the flowers just turn to worn out (1 kinah junk item at NPC) The remaining give either 5 power shards (that's 2.5 skills/auto attacks for my chars and a total joke) or some potions/food which have so low stats that they are only of interest for people who just made a new char and try to level up. Considering that I got quite some of those because I was active with 3 chars each day and that's just all I got in those days, I guess it's …

• What is Ranger spot right now?

Oh, there you say gear that's even better than what I use. My Legendary +13 with SWB/RBHM set still seems to do the job to lead the lists on any longer fight. OK, last time that I did outdps itsmebisu so badly on PVE, next day he made his dagger +20

Well maybe rangers without enchanted weapons or wrongly socketed gear or players who lag too much end there, but normally, no. I was very sad when boss dps at siege became so short that I'm not on top of the list anymore. Going SWB and such, there's still nothing coming close.

On long time fights, rangers normally rule the DPS lists. However, when it's very short fights where classes with short term immense speed buffs/damage buffs are around, they fall behind a lot. When it includes long PvP with much AoE use, gladiators naturally will be highest, because they also are targetted and killed much later....but a ranger not being targetting doesn't necessarily have to drop behind gladiators.

• Mookie no comment on missing ET 65 AP passes in december events as well as now? There's no use for myth ap. Also...really, why this thing with drop chances? Last shugo events were so bad I just had to give up going because it was a useless waste of time. Now it became even worse. Putting such events is a plain joke. Any player could earn more (on average) in the same time as doing shugos. Just very lucky people might have a run worth a few hours of doing other things....and that includes earning…

• I'm sad that again there are only myth passes which barely anyone has use of. With the upcoming merge and people losing the possibility to wear their gear, there's a big demand for eternal abyss passes. Those did cost around 125-150kk on previous such events, but for a long time now, no event did drop them anymore and they are thus unobtainable. We read really big amounts of these, not of the mythical passes.

• Considering that some people try sell some stigmas for 500kk-2kk I think the stigmas are a must have to increase crazyness of prices and take incentives away from botting. However, as I understand it, the bundle gives random result, which I think is bad, since like that and with this price it's only for really desperate people. If they'd allow to select which stigma one wants, it would shut down price crazyness instantly and allow the average player to have the stigmas he wants. Although I compl…

• Mookie, I understand that some people at GF think that they can mill more euros from the players when they try to lure them to buying alchemy keys and such in the hope to get their green stigmas. However, the droprate of stigmas there is too low and too often it's not even a green one, even less, one that the player would need. The same problem would apply to any random reward boxes in the future. The result will be that most skip the idea, a few will pay some euros and get frustrated and not tr…

• Hmm...I have a daily free amount of 7 keys. So far I got 1*shadow walk (and unable to trade it for a proper green ranger stigma because they are too rare), around 8 L5 and a few L4 stones. 2 White dyes. Well free stuff still is free. Looking at the broker with stigma prices of 200-over 500kk, stigma drops are too rare in general and especially with this event. Still I'm happy that we got this and that it's not worth spamming an instance like FT in old days. Would love better drops and in general…

• Hello !

[NICK]nexusdhyana - - Antriksha

Does anyone feel like updating me on what broker prices we will get for crafted consumables? People seem to go crazy already, atm there are almost 900 crit strike scrolls for 10kk each on broker (so almost 9 billion kinah). I wonder how I should prepare for the bigger market

• Stallari, the problem is the in game supply of enchantment stones. It was far too low before already, and few days before the event started the broker even got emptied by people who knew this event would come. I've loved to use the "drop back by 1 instead of to +10" effect to go from +13 to +15 on my armors, however I didn't have any stones left as the last two myth items took me around 130 stones to get 1 to +15 and another to +6 (L120-130 enchant stones). The most one can hope for these days a…

• The FAQ says that it stays a dreaming runa item, not turn into the same type of the instance. Thus I'm sure it's highly unlikely that the prototypes would work with them.

• Oh great, first announce that two thirds of the population will lose all their gear because of server merges. Then go and make an "event" giving away all the unranked abyss items pretty much for free if people are willing to pay thousands of euros on the enchantment stones from shop (since some people knew beforehand and emptied the broker days ago). "Go quit, oh wait, you can keep playing if you pay a few thousand euros". GF, this is not an event, together with the merges this is blackmailing y…

• Oh yeah, really great..that explains why recently all enchants have been bought from broker. Oh wait...we got totally overpriced enchants on the shop. Quite much making it a pure p2w event that way. Any info if together with the event the success rates of enchanting have been modified?

• limiaa, we usually get the same events as NA here, just with some delay, like we also get the updates with some delay. If NA got alchemy again, I'm sure we will get it again, too. Mookie, what I do not understand is why events have to contain so immense troll parts. Getting stigma shards which are cheap anyway, gained daily from camp right now, too, and will be obsolete very soon is just a joke. The dyes most players have in large enough amount from the veteran rewards already (considering they …

• Click, they wouldnt need to drop 10* more but just even amount since the success rate for these stones is so low that in most cases after trying an all powerful stone you need to use another evolution stone to be able to try again. Or...do it just like me, ignore that "possibility". The chance of success is just so low it's not worth bothering with. That whole evolution system was made only for people who own a few oil rigs and want to buy thousands of stones from cash shop (see the video what h…

• I finally understood whats wrong and why most expected things different from what they got. It's a simple translation typo, it's not Trillonerk but Trollinerk! That's why the speed, that's why phys dmg classes only get magic wings and vice versa.

• Thank you for putting a 30% bonus on shop. I normally would now spend 100-200EUR on your shop. However, you need to be aware that what I wrote to support before is true: There are too many cheaters around and even when I report them daily with proof, you do not ban them. I'm sick of that. I do not support your behaviour of encouraging cheaters by not doing anything to ban them. As a result, I do not support your company, I will NOT spend a single EUR on your shop till you start solve that proble…