Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Censored by Leo: just posting for insults and threats is a no no. Excluded from the forum

• Antriksha Down

2dee - - General Discussion

They probably pulled the plug on this dead server

Quote from Galeas: “Actually, it's not looking bad, it's going as expected. It will still take a bit longer but we should be back around the same time as last week. Maybe a bit earlier. ” Whahaha like everything right.. everything always goes like expected or is intended that way .. do you have this text in a macro ?

Quote from Galeas: “I suggested it as a next step of improvement (together with adding PvP content) as many of you asked for it. Can't guarantee it will happen though. ” Can you pls add another mount box wich is reasonable to get.. 12k gold would take around 120 weeks for my bad geared alts For now i will just get some tradeable APES and sell them, then run to broker and buy me whatever mount i want

• Server Merge Discussion

Do you guys really need to transfer all those abussers for such a long time, make it 1 hour every week at let them wait longer to profit from there abuse. Normal ppl want to play

• Life Stone Fragment

Will be available in shop soon

• Pls DO NOT REMIND me this way

I'm so sick of this 'Aion not working' message that keeps popping up in pvp/neviwind I know noone of the Aion staff is working, don't remind me and waste my scrolls/food whatever to get no reward. Strange enough it only seems to pop up when i almost killed asmo or when we have that rare moment when we actually are winning Neviwind, never happens killing mobs in esterra I'm about 1 pop up away from quitting this game since GF doesn't care about improving them servers.. Just milk the cow, dont giv…

• Quote from failboat: “At least this looks a lot better than the tia eye npc prices in NA, which is temporarily. ” You clearly dont play NA .. farm fatties in ally and get 10 APES/day (if you farm 24/7 ofc) but still much easyer tho get APES in eye then you can get it on EU new NPC crap

• Lol WTF is that scroll looking free thingy in shop ?? Gives APES/SERUMS and other stuff in mailbox but you cant get them out of the mailbox.. Whahaha good job again GF

• Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

2dee - - Suggestions

Cmon you must be fokking.. few hours later i try another Failwind canyon and what you know... new send log .. jeez GF fix that shits already

2dee - - Suggestions

Now just fix your fokking send logs all the time.. First in 6 runs we would won.. prolly the others did and i get send log at 5.500 vs 1.100 points... Very Funny GF

2dee - - Suggestions

Quote from Mirrar: “There should be at least 2h penalty for person who has been kicked from Neviwind... ” You gonna love that when you get kicked for no reason But true, Neviwind became even more pain in the butt.. noone has a clue about rules for kicking, lol some don't even know you can, so noone kicks till now, scared to get reported Some Rules pls

2dee - - Suggestions

Any rules on this kick option coz ive just done a run and my entire group was afk ?? And ofc there was 1 main and a alt in it.. after i said something the main suddenly starts to move

2dee - - Suggestions

Don't you even try to send me a letter i should watch my language in Neviwind.. idiots afking pisses me off a bit more every day Now we have some fighters in other ally's our 'leader' is afk and didn't even bother to fix groups FFS

2dee - - Suggestions

Just remove this goddamm instance already and give rewards in other PVP quests.. i find it rare GF didn't block this instance yet since there are way more afk'ers then luna ever had. Or maybe they know that the boxes you can get with the medals contain nothing then crap and the more you reroll the worse it gets. Stigmabundles are not as important as APES i guess coz getting just 1 stigma on +9 is as hard as getting a elephant to play piano, therefor you can afk your arce off to get 10k bundles f…

2dee - - Suggestions

Quote from Galeas: “AFK in Neviwind => The problem is forwarded. Currently evaluating what can be done and the best solution ” How do you evaluate when noone of the GF staff is actually playing the game? Get one of them to do Neviwind for a week and get his rewards, lets see how frustrated that person will be after that week

• Quote from Sita: “Changing the thread name so it is clear what it's about. ” Lol.. euhm .. TY

• Ooo i was glad to see GF gave us +40% Aion Coins, till i opend shop and tried to top up my coins. Took 2 more looks at my beer wondering if i was that drunk, or was it GF trying to rip us off once again. Happy to know i wasn't that drunk yet, maybe i am now, but sure wasn't at that moment.. GreedForge pls stop milking your players, are you that dumb to see the end of this game incoming real soon when you don't give a duck about the players and now you even try to scam them with a questionaire st…

• They will reveal all 'Critical Info' for this when maintenance is done. You must understand they can't do it any faster coz of the possible abuse (don't know how ppl would abuse since they can't get on server but whateva). Plss understand that this is a Game maybe even World changing part where some discretion is needed.

2dee - - Suggestions

Make name shaming aloud here on forum and lets post screenshots from all those afkers from start, then if you have any off them in ally when kick is available just kick them so hard there mother will feel it.. f*cking idiots.. i will literally start to overwelm support with pictures from now on.. we had a premade but 2x the afkers (66 & 72) get entry before we do.. really GF, you even don't f*ck*ng care about ppl who actually want to play Eventually we disband premade and all went for quick entr…