Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Galeas I hate to say it, but valuable veteran rewards like Legendary Enchantment Stone Bundles should be tradable at least in the account wh. Why we even have a chance to take them 8 times per account when we even can't trade them on our main? Also putting them on broker is impossible, because bots which are standing there for whole night are sniping the bundles for a cheaper price. Please, make them tradable through account warehouse for us, so we can use them. Bundles/items like that should b…

• Bad ping and FPS in Lakrum and on sieges! This is my only concern for this moment. Bad ping affects us more, than you can know. Mostly on sieges. Many people with strong computers are having in Lakrum minimum 50 ping and max 20 FPS. Some with a bit older computers/laptops have only 1 FPS and up to 1000+ ping! This way less people are coming for sieges and they are less efficient. What I am asking for, is better optimalisation for this time of gameplay. Divine Fortress never in history of Aion wa…

• @Galeas The problem here is, that these keys have incredibly low rate of dropping, even from normal mobs. I talked about it with many people, and or they reiceved nothing, or they got one key per over 700-1000 mobs killed. I don't know though if the key drops on cross server. Did all Narakkalli and Holy Tower this week - no boxes nor keys dropping. Many of us are hoping for the grendal or Weda contract at least and the even is really not free player friendly :(. I recommend, please, raise a bit …

• Deyla Asmodea or Elyos

Eviiee - - Deyla

Asmo, and only Asmo! We need more players, because Elyos side was always overpopulated. And more doesn't mean better. Asmo works together. Play what you want to play and what you enjoy :).

• Show us your character's FACE

Eviiee - - Art corner

So this is my blonde cleric I did remake and my ginger sorc :3

• I'm coming back to Aion

Eviiee - - General Discussion

Quote from BelMoe: “Hi there, I'm coming back to Aion because I miss it so much as I miss also the good old days <3. I'm looking for people who would like to farm with me, as I'm starting from the very beginning. I always believed that team work is amazing, and that's the core of Aion. Please, if you're interested, reply on this thread so we can start grinding together, I'll start by 27th of June so far. Peace. ” ///censored sita

• Alot Client Problems

Eviiee - - Help & Questions

Quote from Bulma: “Buy a new pc ” That's just mean. @Define First what you will have to do is open your PC (idk if you have laptop or normal pc, please give me this info to better help you) , as I assume you have normal PC, dust it out. As lately the temperatures outside rised a lot, your PC can overheat. When you have laptop, and it overheats take care you have a cooling shelf. Second: check carefully if every component is plugged solid ( the hard drive, or graphic card or any other part could …

• Hi, I'm looking for cross server Narakkalli - EM/HM. Cleric lvl 75, experienced, good heal, 5+ years of exp in Aion. Can heal Bastikan/NPC. Gear: Holy Apollon + Fallusha parts (missing 3 parts), Grey Wolf accessories, Fallusha wings. HP: over 26k without buff Availability: every late afternoon or evening, server time. TS, Discord or any other communicator - available. Speaking perfect English/Polish and good Dutch. Whisper or Mail me: Eviiiee-Deyla (Asmo) (or text me here or PW) Thanks for your …

• Yo,where can you get the Rune Hero set?

Eviiee - - PvE

Buying it for ancient coins is useless, because now you can buy chests on Broker for literally nothing. But if you prefer this way... Depends if you're an Asmo or Elyos. Asmo - Oasis Temple, Vengar Ely - New start legion outpost, Siginia. Run around to find shugos which sell the items.

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from Hashtag: “According to PVE ranks your a former barus player that transfered to deyla am i right ? So why you didnt stay on your own server then and you moved to deyla ? (sry if im wrong tho). ” Nope, I'm not, here you have my first cleric from Deyla made back in 2012. So I'm sorry that your argument is invalid. When Miren was created I went there to just have fun starting from 0 but the thing is, Miren community was pretty good, then Barus community sucks a lot. I played on Barus in m…

• @Evita I know that this looks and this worries me a lot. But what we can do about it? Nothing mostly, because I think nobody will listen anyway. Like you dais Aion was screwed from the beggining and I still wanna quit but konowing me I won't xD.

Quote from Qlord: “At this moment I am more worried prices in the broker. Before transferring ppl GP cost 180kk now 210/220kk, apes 85kk now 100/110kk and it will be even more expensive, the same applies to other things. Too many people who want to buy something, but no new p2w. Will need to make an account on barus or another server to buy cheaper GP.At the elios in a moment there will be no vacancies on sieges. Something that worked well will soon be destroyed, thx. ” Don't go on Barus to buy …

Quote from [NICK]rahnxah: “The pvp event in antri is so fun tho yall should come!! In akaron there was a wonderful pvp staring contest going on, 5 ely on the top of the cliff, staring 500 asmos. Very hard staring! Sometimes some ely died nuked by some sorc cause got too close to the cliff to stare harder and then gets nuked by 20 spells in 3 seconds. Best pvp skill is zerg tbh ” On Deyla this event is also really fun! On 50 Asmos there is 300 elys waiting to just zerg them. @Galeas I know that y…

• Quote from Bulma: “ Antrishka in this week was totally unbalanced (On last siege we had more than 400 asmos, fighting against 250 Elyos), everyone went or want to go Deyla (Specially Elyos) because they Dominated faction, if Deyla before was like 3 elyos / 1 Asmo, now i dont want to imagine... ” Situation on Deyla right now with Elyos as dominating faction is out of control! If they care at least a bit about balancing the factions, transfer for Deyla Elyos should be closed imidiately! Now during…

That would be a nice thing, but unfortunately apparently GF workers like to take their sleepy time It annoys me too, that we don't get too much info about the ETA.

Quote from Saykuun: “I didn't say its a piece of cake to be done but they should implement a way to do it and also add server switch for $. ” Now I will give you some tech talk about how the transfer works and how the faction switch could work, but it's so incredibly hard. So think about it, that one server is a multiple data bases. One data base is targeted at items, second on housing, third on character development like level and such, etc. Transfering these data bases is not that easy at firs…

• What I would suggest more is improve Luna crafting section with more skins/mounts/wings/housing items. Skins on EU repeat all the time, most of them are just nyerking fugly. And also not that nice skins are on broker for millions of kinah, and literally nobody buys them, because they are even not worth this price (also Aion Coin- kinah ratio is nyerk up). Skins should be addition to the game, not a main factor for earning money. On NA skins which cost on EU millions of kinah cost there only 10kk…

Quote from Galeas: “I have no idea, did it get transferred to your new server too? ” The funny thing is - yes. Hopefully after housing fixes everyting will stay good like it is.

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Eviiee: “Basically we have a problem here xD Just now checked with my friend on Barus (where I was for a week) he still has me in his friend list with my old name, he visited my studio, the same wallpaper, same cupboards, everything. Me on the other hand, lost my whole friendlist from Miren/Barus, and didn't have any issues on the target server xD That is so weird. @Galeas ? @Celes ? Any feedback please ” Cross server buddy list has been wiped. Unfortunately it cou…

Basically we have a problem here xD Just now checked with my friend on Barus (where I was for a week) he still has me in his friend list with my old name, he visited my studio, the same wallpaper, same cupboards, everything. Me on the other hand, lost my whole friendlist from Miren/Barus, and didn't have any issues on the target server xD That is so weird. @Galeas ? @Celes ? Any feedback please