Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 136.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't login

Elysorrow - - General Discussion

Made in in now. Ty, i didnt see timer among the red and green colors

• Can't login

Tried 3 times in last 30 minutes, what going on? And when do 2x weekly free xforms reset? On maintenance day or ...?

• PVP Gear !!

Elysorrow - - Assassin

Since you are new, you might wonder where crit stat is... What Doombolt wrote means that brave weapon can give you a chance to get crit bonus when you upgrade your brave weapon to red aioncodex.com/en/item/100250034/ (click on random bonuses), while courageous weapon upgraded to red can give you HP bonus aioncodex.com/en/item/100250037/, other bonuses are same for both red weapons (healing boost, physical attack, MP, att. speed and accuracy). Sadly for most people it's a long way to crit bonus..…

• Best bug so far: one of scouts mob in Dred was huge, like twice the normal size, normal HP though, didn't have time to take picture. Never seen anything so big there before today. How can that happen???

• Bugs After Maint

I really admire NC nad GF for inventing new ways to give something and take more. No compensation for lost meat in Luna and vanishing chests, wow, great. Can please someone explain how (if not intentionally) is it possible to raise loot and make chest vanish. What kind of code connects the two? You are good, you are really really good to play such tricks on people for years and get way with it. You people deserve an altar in every church and home. Wait, there is one more option: is there a sabot…

• Leveling up a cleric questions

Elysorrow - - Cleric

You might use MP only if you have opened manastones slots on a gear that you plan to use and you have nothing else to put in there and because you can buy MP +144 for like 500-1000 kinah from broker (last week prices on Antriksha). Some more MP can't hurt and you can always resocket when you get more useful manastones.

• Lost with gear

Elysorrow - - Assassin

For some reason I obviously misunderstood Sywo's videos and some systems in new patch and thought that genesis pve gear can be upgraded just as pvp gear. This wrong idea was stuck in my head and even while enchanting and comparing stars on gear it never struck me that i was completely wrong until today... Anyway... Now I see that except crafted gear none of pve gear can be upgraded to legendary and ultimate. I'd like to know where does legendary gear actually drop. Just in Narakalli, Prometun, H…

• Enchanting stigmas

Before patch I made only one stigma to +6 and failed a lot even at levels below, highest of my stigmas were +3 on my alts and my main. In last two weeks I made some normal stigmas +5, +6 and some greater and golden ones +2, +3 without a single fail and yesterday I ended with +9 on agony rune (a greater stigma) for assassin, cause there were some cheap ones at broker for like 150k a piece. I never used stigma ench. stones, now before, not now cause they were/are do expensive, got only 1 from luna…

• Enchanting stigmas

Are stigma enchantments in 6.0 100%???? Cause so far I haven't failed a single try and even made one (normal greater actually) stigma +9 without using stigma enchantment stones. Was I just lucky? If not, what are the chances for levels +5 and higher? Ty.

• Singgle, why do you keep waiting for that meat?? You want those pixel costumes so bad or are you dreaming about ench. stones, that you can get easier in other ways? I got 3 meats so far, once I got kisks, once candies, third dish went on broker. Useless. Though it crossed my mind they might announce something like keep your rewards for later event to keep carrots in front of our mouths.

• In GoK a message about shugo appeared, but he was nowhere, checked and rechecked path ahead, path behind, died at last boss, ran the whole path again and again, he just isn't spawned. And yes, I checked every corner and the whole flying area in library from bottom to top and front to back. Not up, bad joke.

• Kubinerk

Elysorrow - - PvE

Sometimes when entering wind stream character starts to move backwards and on the map a cursor is moving from current location to a left upper corner and when it hits the edge of map the animation changes to normal one and the character is actually on the location where it's supposed to be using wind stream. That means the animation is bugged, but it doesn't affect the actual wind stream path. Video would be nice, but I am not a streamer and it's hard and time consuming to replicate this bug. Ma…

• Kubinerk

Elysorrow - - PvE

Gather all mobs together in first room and stay on the boss in the second without defusing bombs, use every 4th skill on boss and it's done.

• Naynaynaynanah, I got my second minced meat, I got my second minced meat and you got nothing. I made my second dish and you got nothing. I got 3x chest of moon rabbit kisks from that dish quest and please all stop cursing about not getting minced meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can sell you my print screens with rare minced meat and dish for 2kkk. Who'll be first?

• Quote from Ohmypepperoni: “viewTransformation candies are quite useful, but knowing how hard it is to get the minced meat, I'd say they're the junk on the loot table. ” 3% casting/attacking speed, 60 20 magic boost, 7 crit spell... That's what my candies were. Useful? Same as prepatch candies that got deleted... People started wars for less...

• Well, then the only chance you have to educate people is to tell them that everyone gets rewards. In more languages perhaps.

• Well, they destroyed many of prepatch candies, but when I turned in at the mother in Pande the only dish that i made with minced meat I got 3 new candies as a reward and guess what? Stats are same as prepatch 3% attack/casting speed , +7 crit spell, 60 magic boost etc. I always thought that GF is s...ing with us, but looks like NC really enjoys s....ing GF as well, maybe even more. I can not understand how GF doesn't check what they get. Never were we given so many bugged features as with this p…

• Hallien, whenever you kill any of bosses, small ones that spawn every 2 minutes, middle ones or world bosses, be it in group, ally or league, everyone gets rewards from boxes and from boss, that's the point of this patch. What does happen is that (at least with huge boss as Anomos) some boxes are hidden below boss' dead body and they disappear before boss does, so some remain unopened. Sometimes it seems that you can't loot box, cause there r many people looting them, it happened to me just toda…

• New Player Kinah Problems

Elysorrow - - Help & Questions

Crafting if you don't mind grinding mobs. You can get almost all mats by grinding mobs and small and big bosses in group, ally or league. They drop for every member. Some mats must be bought, but they ain't that expensive and everything you make can be used or at least sold or disenchanted to get useful mats to improve gear. With some luck you can proc noble versions of gear which can be further improved.