Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Rebel30: “Anyone here got legendary so far from this event? ” Quote from HairyStorm: “ye ppl got legendary, few times on chat was tahabatas sitas. wihtout fusion. during this event and before too. and with fusion too. ” Not possible. The Transformation contract from the coins (The normal one) has 0% chance of legendary. They might of gotten the lege one from the Rune Special contracts you get 2x free a week. BUT They 100% DID not get them with the event scrolls a…

• Quote from Nuke: “I did not find it incredibly funny tbh, if you specifically target someone to make a gag it easily slips into flaming that person, especially if it goes on for 2+ minutes and it's the same guy in different videos. But that's just my opinion, it's not something I would watch knowing it's coming. On the editing side the text needs to stand out more with shadows or a different choice of colors. There's also something off in the quality / rendering as it does not look like a 1080p.…

• Quote from Senpai: “Quote from kyokushin: “i don t care about being n videos but just assume one thing when it s me it s flame but when it s others it s not flame ...hummmm ok ok nice reflexion if you accept flame on forum so accept all ways of flame no ? or just mine is not allowed ?? ” @kyokushin : In your thread, you and an other person were flaming/insulting eachother. In this thread, the person who made the video didn't flame you. These are not comparable situations.@Mudunna : Please don't …

• 7.0 First info

Mudunna - - General Discussion

i see too many videos korean (7.0) and a lot of guys are using legendary transformation instead of kaisinel, someone know why?

• Hi, My name it's Mudunna and i started some month ago to make videos on the my channel when i play Aion. I started with a guide (Like how do Prometun) to right now with PvP videos (Open world,Ashunatal). I hope you like it, This is my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCax2mtoBhzKB_4ru5_nQwFg I Hope you it and don't hesitate to comment (any comment it's really apprecciate :3 ) My Last Videos: youtube.com/watch?v=T35POH6VmLA My future project: - Guide for Senekta - Some Duo pve videos inst…

• 6.5 First Info

i was thinking about the enchanting the daevaskill using another purple book, and i find a video where a guy upgrade the daeva skill but don't consume the book, this is real or just a custom feature of that illegal server?

• 7.0 First info

any list of change on classes Like for example the change on the benevolence..?

• +1

• Chain suffering

Quote from Diversion: “I noticed same issue with chastise and earth wrath, often i can't see earth wrath debuff on targets, even if the dot landed i don't see it as active. ” earth wrath it's a slow now = you can't apply slow debuff on bosses

• Chain suffering

Quote from terent: “i can use it on all the floors so far maybe you resisted the skill? ” some time i do damage with that skill but don't apply the debuff (for example on the Boss of the Floor 9-10 Pirate Shugo)

• Do daily Luna, give a huge amount of experience

• Chain suffering

Why on some boss (for example Tower of Challenge) is immune from the Chain suffering? on this patch the chain suffering it's one of best skill on cleric for do dmg on pve, when Chain suffering don't apply on the boss i feel like i do half of the damage i can do.. It's a Bug or there something am i missing? p.s sorry for my bad english