Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hummmm rait must be from 31.12 to 02.01 but today we go much times and for all times zero keys. what it means??? raits were only till 02.01 and today they disable it?

• After a month 6.2

Vis - - General Discussion

Konoyaro if you stay in peace sone and only make duels with other ppl in Lacrum - okey, this is your funniest game. but i have full +15 acient round except 4 items, and this 4 items i fail yesterday again from +13 -+14 to +15. with legendary stones ofc. and this was 30x times. and you know what? ppl in my pvp-team have stuff better than me, but when we go a-dred or r-dred we will loose in 80%, because very much time we have in ultimate stuff enemies, when with 3-4 my gross DPS ppl we can't kill …

• After a month 6.2

Gear: well. i spend thousands of acient and hundreds of legendary stones and upgrade... humm... 7 items, 3 of them go to legendary. this is really stupid bullsh*t. three ppl with ultimate stuff +5 can kill aliance with acient gear +15 and this is "balanced"(c)GF Enchanting: as i said, the table of chaces is lie. it is impossible with 100% to fail acient with legendary stone, but we have this bullsh*t. waiting 6.5??? guys, look at table, they increase normal only chances of enchant acient, other …

• Quote from Galeas: “We will let you know when it is over. Then you will see the final list. ” your script working very strange. my main character don't have no one new item(understandable coz it received rewards much time ago, all old rewards), but when i run to my other alts - some of them have new boxes(6-10???) and in the same time have serums(2-5???). and i mean alts which must don't have new rewards coz they have received old rewards in past like a my main character. if i create new charact…

• there is not need to be so much clever to make this bullshit coz there so much soft, which can imitiate users activity. special mouses have soft to make scripts, special keyboards have soft for this and this is factory soft for this devices, and i don't speak about so much number free soft - auto clickers.

• Quote from Seishi: “Not good but better than nothing solution: Transfer your item on a high price, basically you pay for yourself, then sell a trash / junk item on the price you transferred with this method to get the money back to the account. This way they cannot steal from you but you still pay 2x the shugo tax. ” it's impossible with comission. or you want to give to your 1day alts give much kinahs to tranfer this every 6moths reset items? it's a trash. i have no one normal words about this,…

• Thanks a lot GF. I loosed is about 20 items right now(it's about 300kk on my server) coz someone enable bot on my server and it is impossible to give this items to main char coz it's take less than 1 second to refresh and buy on vendor with bot-progarams this items. PS: Loki Ely

• Quote from Galeas: “Unfortunately, we still have to work a lot on improving the communication with the community ” what? just need to see how much negative in forum increased from last "fix". or AION Team think that all of us spam forum just for fun? and one more. why you don't tell never about ALL hotfixes of new patchs? for example - there was changed monster with dog on 6th floor in Tower Of Challenge. ofc thanks, right now i can with super top equip acient +4 from garden run to 10th floor, n…

• Honour points issue

Quote from Inorey: “Intresting, I am doing every sieges and gaining 60 hp all the time (50 at divine siege) and wow it is still not enough to get that honour point even I work my *ss off for it, because elyos are 4 times more than us on Urtem so what you are saying is completely bullshit on this case coz no matter what we do on a losing server we cannot keep our ranks even if we get rank 1 on every sieges ( as we all do). Also next week we all gonna lose our ranks so noone even stays with xform …

• PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Vis - - PvP

same rates? someone on KR video on version 6.2 make legendary +11 from +10 with acient stones, and spend for this is about 10-15 stones per item. i tried this yestereday too. 60 acient stones and no one +11 from +10. all 60 stones is failed.

• just for fun statictic. my friendlist online(from different servers, not only mine) before last maintenance: at morning-middleday is about 15-20ppl online evening time prime - is about 30-40 ppl online after last maintenance: at morning-middleday is about 0-3 ppl online evening time prime - is about 10-15 ppl online I play in aion from begining since 2009 y. I stopped to play much times, at least 5 times, wich continued is about 3 months-6 months-1-1,5 year. This last time I stopped and did not …

• new "old" system ranking is funny. someone on my server took is about 50k AP er RvR and receive 1st rang reward. I was alone without any group/aliance and make 100k AP during RvR and receive as always 2nd rang. PS: yes, i'm died 5x times but kisk was right near in garnison. so tomorrow I will continue to check this funny system and try to make more AP without any my death. PSS: rang 2 all time gived me ancient or legendary stone(-s). no one ultimate.

• Quote from Lyneza90: “ ” GF finally take care about our lives. stop virtual, go IRL!!! finally we do it again, but this time forever! yee!! Thank a lot GF!!! xDDD

• State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

Vis - - Suggestions

Quote from Alibi: “ 2 - Does anyone know if the enchant rates get increased in some further patch? So many people in Korea seem to run around in fully enchanted and partly or fully upgraded gear. Or is this all just an effect of the price/availability of stones in cash shop in comparison to Korea + the fact that we can't register stones on broker? ” one of following patch at version 6.5 will increase chance of enchantment. info from Korea and Ru

• Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

EZ: not so much ppl will use GP on this reset. and ofc after last one, when you pay bilions for GP and give... some trash, which little cover payed for GP kinahs(except +7 accessories, really thanks for this). so, the main questions did not answered: - what will be with reset of 80/80 rewards? if it will be new system i hope you will clean all reset for all characters, like a we never receive this rewards. and no words about tradable items on this rewards. - what will be with GP-items(tradable?n…

• Quote from Ohmypepperoni: “If you forget about Suna, the event is not half bad, I mean, getting around 300 coins per day is easy, it takes 3-4 hours if you join an alliance, or league, in case your race is not greedy. ” what? if you will kill only elite mobs lets calculate: 300 coins mean that youshould kill 100 elite mobs. 100 mobs for 3-4 hours??? if you mean killing simple mobs - you are wrong. there are little chance and FFA roll. so, explain how you farm "easy" 300 coins per 3-4 hoyrs pls.

• i'v received all correct rewards ty for tech support =)

• Quote from Galeas: “It seems like there is an issue with the delivery at the moment. Our team is working on it and when it is fixed, the rewards will get delivered. ” thanks for fast answer. this fix will need maintance or you can fix it without it?

• yo. are anybody have problems with reward of Heroic Quests today? i'v done quest for 300k XP on 8 my alts and no reward for 5 hours. and all members of my legion and my friends have this problem too. b6ea5aff5d8et.jpg Server - Loki - ely.

• Server Merge Discussion

Quote from Goshenite: “Quote from Sorayami: “@Galeas the maintenance tomorrow would be until 5 pm i guess ? :0 ” @Galeas? can you tell us something about that? ” @Galeas, what about end's time of today maintenance?